About CAL Bank Ghana
CAL Bank is the most innovative indigenous Bank in Ghana.Initially it was known as Continental Acceptance Ltd and Cal Merchant Bank .The bank began its operations in July 1990, Providing a world class financial solutions to the Ghanaian banking sector.Later it changed its name to CAL Bank and received its universal banking license in 2004 and immediately began providing specialized retail banking services.
With its highly skilled professional staff who emphasize the delivery of efficient and excellent customer services, CAL Bank Limited continues to provide a broad range of banking and financial solutions to large corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises, public sector institutions and retail customers through a network of 26 branches and over 100 ATMs across Ghana.
The Bank’s vision is to be a leading financial services group creating sustainable value for our stakeholders.
CAL Bank AUTO LOAN
Buying a dream car can be both tedious and complicated. The Auto Loan is designed to assist the valued clients drive their preferred vehicles.
Purpose: To acquire a vehicle for personal/company use.
Beneficiaries: Professionals, Consultants, Salaried workers with key institutions.
Age of Vehicle: Not older than five (5) years.
Minimum Salary: GH¢ 500.00.
Account Relationship: Six (6) months with CAL or One (1) month plus six months
statement if account is with another bank.
Employment Records: 6 months or at the discretion of Credit Manager.
Tenure: 60 months or less.
Pricing: CAL Base + Margin.
Age Limit: 18 – 53 years.
Debt Burden: Not more than 45% of net income.
Minimum Credit Limit: GH¢ 1,000.00.
Maximum Credit Limit: 80% of the value of the vehicle.
Security: -Charge over vehicle to be purchased.
- Personal Guarantee of applicant.
- Provident Fund if any.
- Vehicle shall be registered in the joint names of CAL & client.
Insurance: Comprehensive insurance in the joint names of CAL & Client.
Repayment: Annuity (Equal Monthly Instalments).
Source of Repayment: Employees’ salary.
Repayment Notifications: Access to free CAL Alert.
- Flexible terms of repayment.
- Affordable Comprehensive Insurance cover.
- Competitive pricing.
- Quick turnaround periods.
- Free and prompt advisory services.
- Free monthly repayment notifications.
CAL BANK MOBILE BANKING SERVICE
Our Mobile Banking Service allows you to access your Bank Account on your mobile phone via a USSD code (*771#). It is available on MTN, Airtel and Vodafone.
For MTN Customers with Mobile Money wallets, in addition to accessing your Bank Account on phone, our CAL Bank Mobile Banking Service allows you to link your bank accounts to your Mobile Money wallet. Hence, funds can be moved between the Bank Account and the Wallet.
- Check Balance
- Mobile Money Service
- Move funds from your bank account to your MTN Mobile Money Wallet
- Move funds from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet to your bank account
- Move funds from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet to another CAL Bank Account
- Transfer Money
- Transfer money between your CAL Bank Accounts
- Transfer Money to another person’s CAL Bank Account
- Airtime Purchase
- Purchase Airtime for yourself
- Purchase Airtime for another person
- Change PIN
- Easy, quick and convenient access to funds remotely.
- No cash handling risks for customers.
- Improved access to C services.
- Access to Mobile Money and Transfer services on a single platform
- Immediate and safe access to account balances
To subscribe to CAL Bank Mobile Banking Service, clients need the following;
- An account with us
- Mobile Phone and
- A completed CAL Bank Mobile Banking Application form
CAL Bank Mobile Banking Service is available to you anywhere in Ghana and on any mobile phone simply by dialing *771#.
Your bank account at CAL Bank is just a click away.
CAL Bank Ghana Contacts
Location: 23 Independence Avenue
Postal Address: P.O.Box 14596 Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233 302680062-3, +233 302680065, +233 244343710-14, +233 544331093-96, +233 263002942 +233 263002942, +233 263003912, +233 263003912, +233 263008178, +233 263008178, +233 263008168, +233 263008168, +233 263008174, +233 263008174
Fax: +233 (0) 302 680081, +233 (0) 302 680083+233 (0) 302 680083