Gozie Okeke Biography
Gozie Okeke is a Nigerian gospel artiste cum producer is always remembered for making one of Nigeria’s all-time best selling album Akanchawa.
In 2010, news filtered on social network and some print media that Gospel artist Goziek Okeke is a homosexual,. Many of his fans including his wife Njideka okeke were shocked. The Gospel singer refuted the publication which originated from 3rd or 3 EYE magazine as they may call it, an onitsha based magazine accusing Gozie okeke of raping man to coma in an undisclosed hotel in ONITSHA.
The news caused serious havoc on the side of the gospel artist who not only refutted the allegation but also took to the studio to release an ALBUM Titled: WHAT A WORLD”uwa di egwu” where he explained and told the world that the news came from his detractors, the album did not go down well with many of his fans due to the tracks in them which include: Delilah and Onye bu Delilah where many people taught he used the album to abuse the wife who after separated with her husband joined Nollywood where she displayed a bad role with Nkem Owoh.
Gozie Okeke Marriage – Prince Goziek Okeke Wife
After 4 Years of Separation, Gozie Okeke Reconciled with the wife, Njideka Okeke in 2014. In 2010, the couple celebrated their 14 years wedding anniversary. The two love birds could not hide their feelings for each other as they took to their social media accounts to share the goodness of the Lord in their home as they are also blessed with three children.
Gozie Okeke Praise And Worship Songs
Gozie Okeke Facebook
Gozie Okeke Instagram
Gozie Okeke Music – Gozie Okeke Songs
- He’s Alive, Pt. 1
- He’s Alive, Pt. 2
- Fight My Battle
- He’s Alive, Pt. 4
- He’s Alive, Pt. 6
- Nweke Nweke, Pt. 3
- He’s Alive, Pt. 5
- He’s Alive, Pt. 3
- Chineke Nnam
- O Ka-Ije Uwa Si Adi, Pt. 2 (feat. Princess Njideka Okeke)
- A New Love Medley
- Nweke Nweke, Pt. 6
- Nnem Oma, Pt. 4
- Nkume Ndu, Pt. 2 (feat. Princess Chinenye)
- Great Anointing, Pt. 5
- Great Anointing, Pt. 6
- Nnem Oma, Pt. 3
- Battle Is over, Pt. 2
- Battle Is over, Pt. 1
- Hossana Diri Nwa David Medley (feat. Princess Njidoka Okoke)
- When the Pearly Gates Are Opened Medley
- Soro M Nuria Medley (feat. Princess Njidoka Okoke)
- Na Nso Ulo Medley
- Umunta Jerusalem Medley
- Ndu Di Na Ile Anya Medley
- Mountain of Liberation, Pt. 1
- Mountain of Liberation, Pt. 2
- Testimonial Worship, Pt. 1 (feat. Prince Gozie Okeke)
- Nkume Ndu, Pt. 3 (feat. Princess Chinenye)
- Ike Chukwu Di N’arum, Pt. 1 (feat. Princess Njideka Okeke)
- Ike Chukwu Di N’arum, Pt. 2 (feat. Princess Njideka Okeke)
- Nweke Nweke, Pt. 2
- Nweke Nweke, Pt. 4
- Nweke Nweke, Pt. 5
- Testimonial Worship, Pt. 2 (feat. Prince Gozie Okeke)
- Great Anointing, Pt. 1
- Nkume Ndu, Pt. 1 (feat. Princess Chinenye)
- Great Anointing, Pt. 2
- Great Anointing, Pt. 4
- Great Anointing, Pt. 3
- Many Many, Pt. 1
- Nweke Nweke, Pt. 1
- Many Many, Pt. 2
- I Will Go Back to My Father
- Jehovah Anam Ekele Gi
- Thanksgiving Worship, Pt .2
- Thanksgiving Worship, Pt. 1
- Obu Onye Na Medley
- Oke N’oso Ngwere N’oso, Pt. 1
- Hosanna Diri Medley
- Idid Ebube Medley
- Jesus Ga Eduru Anyi (feat. Princess Njideka Okeke)
- Nnem Oma, Pt. 1
- Gozie Nnem Medley
- Nnem Oma, Pt. 2
- Oke N’oso Ngwere N’oso, Pt. 2
- O Ka-Ije Uwa Si Adi, Pt. 1 (feat. Princess Njideka Okeke)
- Achuzinam Medley
- Alotagow Medley
- Onye Oma Medley
- Doputa M Medley
- Ndi Ufu Obi Medley
- Enyela Madu Nyem Medley
- Igosiwom Medley
- Ugo Characha
- Ona Emekasirim Medley
Gozie Okeke News
Gospel Singer Gozie Okeke Wakes Up From Coma
Updated: Feb 16, 2018
Renowned gospel singer Prince Gozie Okeke has shared good news on social media of how he woke up from coma after being unconscious for several days due to heart disease.
In a post Gozie says: “Glorify the name of the Lord with me for saving my life from heart problem. Been in COMA for days and my Faithful God gave me back a new life. Glory be to his holy name Amen.
Rejoice with me God has healed me totally. The joy of the Lord is upon me
The singer alongside his now estranged wife Princess Njideka Okeke who joined Nollywood after they separated were known for their hit song ”Akanchawa”
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.