Korede Bello Biography
Korede Bello is a Nigerian singer and songwriter who is currently signed to Mavin Records, one of the biggest record labels in Nigeria, owned by a Nigerian. He is best known for his hit single “Godwin”, a semi-gospel and pop song which became a national anthem and topped many music charts across Nigeria.
Korede Bello Age
He was born on 29 February 1996 in Lagos State, Nigeria. He is 22 years old as of 2018.
The young musician began and completed his primary and secondary school education in Lagos State, Nigeria. He then studied Mass Communication at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism and holds a Higher National Diploma certificate. Korede Bello is an Associate Member of the Institute of Information Management.
Korede Bello Parents
Details about Bello’s parents is not on the web but what is known is that they are real fans of music, and the boy grew up listening to the music his mother and father listened to. Korede Bello’s father loves indigenous music while the mother of the star gives her preference to foreign music.
His father bought him his first guitar and paid for his first studio session. He had this to say about his parents, “I came from them and they love music and they love supporting their son. The only issue they had, especially my mother, was my staying out late. She did not want me to stay out late because as of then, I was just writing my West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination. I had to be in the studio mostly at night and my mother did not really like that. Aside from that, everything was fine”.
Korede Bello Siblings | Korede Bello Sister
The artist comes from a family of three children. He has an older brother and a younger sister. His brother, Timilehin Bello is a PR executive. He is also very often referred to as BigTimi.
His sister is Jasmine Bello. She decided to go into music because she loves singing and has been singing since she was a kid.
Korede Bello Music Career
His musical performance began when he was 7 years old and he went by the stage name, African Prince. While in primary school, Korede Bello went on to write his first song after forming a music group with a friend. He started music professionally by recording songs in the studio while in secondary school, and eventually released his first single, “Forever”.
After the release, Bello received relatively positive reviews and was introduced to Don Jazzy by his manager Casmir Uwaegbute after which they recorded some songs together which got Don Jazzy impressed.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
Korede Bello Religion
He has not stated his religion clearly, however, in a twitter post he had this to say about religion, “Religion and Spirituality are actually not friends…” in a facebook post, “Ramdan Kareem to all Muslim brothers and Sisters! While observing the fast.”
Korede Bello Phone Number
Email: [email protected]
Korede Bello Girlfriend
His girlfriend is one Azaria. Azaria appears to be well-acquainted with all the artists of Mavin records, including Don Jazzy. They had the pictures of each other on their Instagram pages. Her recent photo was with Bello. She wrote something like: ‘I finally could kiss you, baby’. Bello shared the same photo in his account.
Korede Bello Album
- Belloved (2017)
Korede Bello Songs
- African Princess
- Dorobucci (with Don Jazzy Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’Prince, Reekado Banksand Di’Ja)
- Adaobi (with Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks and Di’Ja)
- Cold Outside
- Looku Looku
- Jingle Bell
- Jantamanta (with Don Jazzy Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’Prince, Reekado Banksand Di’Ja)
- Romantic (with Tiwa Savage)
- Mungo Park
- One & Only
- Do Like That
- My People
- Melanin Popping
- Work it
- So te
Korede Bello Awards
- Nigeria Teen Choice Awards 2014 for Most Promising Music Act To Watch
- Golden Icons Academy Movie Award for Best Song of the Year (2015) “Godwin”
- The Headies 2015 for the Best Pop Single “Godwin”
- City People Entertainment Award for Pop Artiste of the Year “Godwin” in 2016.
- Nigeria Music Video Awards for Best Contemporary Afro Video (2016) “Godwin”.