Nadia Buari Biography
Nadia Buari is a Ghanaian actress who made her first breakthrough when, she premiered on Ghanaian National Television with the TV series Games People Play, in 2005 for she got nominated for best actress.
Her first major film was Mummy’s Daughter, after which she had a breakthrough in the film Beyonce: The President’s Daughter with her role as “Beyonce”. In 2013, she came out with her own movie called The Diary of Imogen Brown.
The actress moved from Ghanaian films to Nollywood films around the year 2008. Her breakthrough role in Nollywood was in the film Beyonce & Rihanna as Beyonce alongside Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde who played Rihanna.
Her other notable Nollywood films include Rough Rider, Beauty and the Beast, Holding Hope and Single and Married. In 2013, she won the Pan African Actress award at the annual Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA Awards) in New York City.
Throughout her elementary school education Nadia was an active member of her school’s drama, and dance club. Following her high school in Mfantsiman Girls, she enrolled in the University of Ghana, Legon, where she majored in Fine Arts graduating with a BFA degree in Fine Art.
Nadia Buari Family | Nadia Buari Mother
She was born in Takoradi, Ghana to a musician and a producer called Alhaji Sidiku Buari and mother who is a beautician called Hajia Buari. Throughout her school life she was actively involved in school drama and dance clubs.
Mr Alhaji Sidiku Buari is a great composer, actor and businessman. As the former president and vice president of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) and the International Federation of Musicians (FIM) respectively, it would not be out of place to believe that Nadia’s father has had a huge influence on his daughter’s career as an actress considering the fact that he himself has and still plays a key role in the art industry worldwide.
She has five siblings: Malik Buari (brother), Jeed Rogers (brother), Shaida Buari (sister), Aysha Buari (sister) and Jameel Buari (brother).
Nadia Buari Twins | Nadia Buari Twins Father | Nadia Buari Children | Nadia Buari and Husband | Nadia Buari Married
In July 2018, Nadia revealed that she is a mother of four children. According to the actress, not only is she a mother of four girls, she has also been with the father of her kids for 10 years.
The actress, who has managed to keep her private life out of the public’s eye, made the revelation in a post on June 17, 2018 as the world marked Fathers’ Day.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
She gave the world a glimpse of her family and particularly, the father of her girls even though she did not give out his name.
In the post, the actress said, she gave birth to twins in 2015 and in February 2017, she welcomed the third girl. She gave birth to her fourth baby girl in January 2018.
Nadia Buari’s Family
Nadia Buari Business
Unknown to many Nadia Buari is a serial business mogul running several businesses and NGOs. She is the founder and Executive Chairperson of Resolution Security Limited (RSL). A thriving security company designed to protect people, properties and places. At the moment RSL functions for major banks and many reputable companies and houses in the sub-region.
Nadia is also the CEO of NSB Investment Limited, a real estate development company in charge of anything construction, sale, rent and redevelopment and redesigning of general properties.
Aside all these, Nadia owns and runs the NSB Productions, a company she founded to handle production, promotion and distribution of movies.
Nadia’s love for children became even more evident when she opened a business to manufacture babies’ diapers to support mothers and cater to the needs of all babies in the sub-region. She is currently one of the major manufacturers of babies’ diapers in Africa, spreading her distribution across the continent.
Nadia Buari Movies
- The Diary Of Imogen Brown, 2013
- Hands Of Time, 2013
- Secret Burden, 2013
- Behind The Mask, 2012
- Rain, 2012
- Single & Married, 2012
- Innocent Sin, 2011
- Crazy Scandal, 2011
- Who Owns The City, 2011
- Checkmate, 2010
- Trinty, 2010
- Chelsea, 2010
- Sin Of The Soul, 2009
- The King Is Mine, 2009
- Stone Cold, 2009
- Behind A Smile, 2009
- Heart Of Men, 2009
- Game Boy, 2008
- Return Of Beyonce, 2008
- Agony Of The Christ, 2008
- Beauty & The Beast, 2008
- Hidden Treasure, 2008
- In The Eyes Of My Husband, 2008
- Darkness Of Sorrow, 2006
- Beyonce (The President’s Daughter), 2006
- Mummys Daughter, 2006
Nadia Buari Awards
In 2013, She won the Pan African Actress award at the annual Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA Awards) in New York City. The 2014 African Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards gave her a “special recognition award” in an event held in Accra, Ghana.
- 2013 – Google’s Most Searched actress in Ghana for the year 2013.
- 2007 – Best African Actress award by Five Continents Annual Academy Awards organised by Haitians. She repeated this
2009 – Best African Actress during the 10th and 11th editions in New York.
- At Zafaa in 2009, an award show organised by the African Community in the UK, Nadia was honored for the role of Best Supporting Actress.
- She was a Honoree at the Showbiz Honors Ghana, in 2010.
- In 2010 and 2011 at Ghana Movie Awards, Miss Nadia Buari has picked up the awards for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
- 2012 – Best Actress in a Leading Role at Ghana Movie Awards
- 2012 – Honoree Award for Recognition of Women Empowerment Efforts at the Niles Diaspora International Film Festival in Uganda
- 2012 – The African Jewel at the African Goodwill Recognition Award in Los Angeles 2012
- 2012 – African Women of Worth award at the Queen’s Choice Awards in Ghana
- 2013 – African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) – Best Actress which she enviably won at the African International Film Festival (AIFF) Ghana.
- At the African Fashion Week in London, Nadia once again won the award for the Most Fashionable Actress in 2013.