Olamide Adedeji popularly known as Olamide Baddo, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist. He was born in Bariga, Lagos State on the 15 March 1989.
He records mostly in Yoruba, his native tongue. In 2000, he decided to pursue a career in music. When asked why music, he said: “I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it’s my life, my hustle, my world”. In 2010, he performed at The Hip Hop World Awards. He studied at Tai Solarin University of Education.
In 2011, he released his debut studio album Rapsodi while signed to Coded Tunes. YBNL, his follow-up album, was released under his label imprint YBNL Nation. The album was supported by the singles “First of All”, “Voice of the Street”, “Stupid Love”, and “Ilefo Illuminati”. On 7 November 2013, he released his third studio album Baddest Guy Ever Liveth. The album’s singles include “Durosoke” and “Yemi My Lover”. On 17 July 2013, he became the first Nigerian to sign an endorsement deal with Cîroc.
He was born on 15 March 1989 in Bariga, Lagos, Nigeria. He is 29 years old as of 2018.
Olamide Son – Olamide Wife
He has a son by the name Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji. Maximilliano was born on January 31st and is the first child of the rapper and his long term girlfriend Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman.
The couple kept the child’s pregnancy very quiet but made a splash for their first child’s naming ceremony which was attended by Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola.
Olamide Adedeji Phone Number
Download Olamide Songs
To download all Olamide songs click the following link.
YBNL is the second studio album by Nigerian hip hop recording artist Olamide. It was released on November 12, 2012, as the follow-up to his debut studio album, Rapsodi.
Release date: 12 November 2012
Label: YBNL Nation
Producer: Olamide (exec.); Pheelz; Samklef; I.D Cabasa; Akid; 2Kriss; Tyrone
Genres: Hip hop music, African hip hop, Yoruba music
- Rapsodi (2011)
- YBNL (2012)
- Baddest Guy Ever Liveth (2013)
- Street OT (2014)
- Eyan Mayweather (2015)
- The Glory (2016)
- Lagos Nawa (2017)
- 2 Kings (2015) (with Phyno)
Olamide Music List – All Songs
- Eni Duro
- Apa It Jabo
- Young Erikina
- Ilefo Iluminati
- First of all
- Stupid Love
- Voice of the Street
- Yemi My Lover
- Story for the Gods
- Up in the Club
- Lagos Boy
- Melo Melo
Olamide New Song – Olamide Latest Song
Olamide is renowned for releasing singles after singles, then blessing us with an album at the end of every year, and in continuing in that fashion, the indigenous rapper has dropped a new banger titled ”Owo Shayo”.
”Owo Shayo” literally means ”Money for the drinks” is a party tune that will set the charts on fire.
Fresh from his collaborative effort with Phyno, ”Onyeoma”, which was released days ago, Badoo is not done and this new single is him consolidating on his glorious run since he released the hit single, ”Wo”.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
The song was produced by long time friend, Pheelz.
He has won several music awards in his career, including:-
- 2016 – Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEAs) – Album of the Year
- 2016 – – Rap Act of the Year
- 2015 – City People Entertainment Awards – Rap Artist of the Year
- 2015 – The Headies 2015 – Best Street-Hop Artiste
- 2015 – The Headies 2015 – Artiste of The Year
- 2015 – The Headies 2015 – Best Pop Single
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Certified Banger of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Video Wonder of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Artiste of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Male Artiste of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Best Hip-Hop Track
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Mixtape of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Album of The Year
- 2014 – The Headies 2014 – Best Rap Album
- 2014 – The Headies 2014 – Album of the Year
- 2014 – 2014 Channel O Music Video Awards – Most Gifted West
- 2013 – Nigeria Music Video Awards – Best Afro Hip Hop Video
- 2013 – The Headies 2013 – Best Street Hip-Hop Artiste
- 2013 – The Headies 2013 – Best Rap Album
- 2013 – The Headies 2013 – Album of the Year
- 2013 – 2013 Nigeria Entertainment Awards – Best Indigenous Artiste
- 2013 – 2013 Nigeria Entertainment Awards – Best Collabo
Olamide, Wizkid reunite to share new single “Kana”
Updated: May 4, 2018
Nigerian rapper/singer, Olamide, has teamed up with one of Nigeria’s finest music exports, Wizkid, to unlock a new collaborative banger titled “Kana”.
The new single comes years after their successful 2010 collaboration, “Omo Toh Shan”, which became an instant hit after its debut.
At the time, the Starboy Entertainment act (Wizkid) was still signed to Empire Mates Entertainment (EME).
In 2015, they reunited again to reignite their musical chemistry on a track titled “Confam Ni”, a single off Olamide and Phyno’s collaborative project “2Kings”.
The new single (Kana) was produced by one half of production duo, Legendury Beatz, Mutay and was mixed and mastered by STG.
The song, which sees the artistes expressing love and affection, quickly reminds of their earlier days in music, a style that fetched them the huge fan base they enjoy today.
Phyno Ft Olamide
Olamide And Davido