Rayvanny, his stage name, is a Tanzanian singer, songwriter and dancer from Diamond Platnumz’s WCB Wasafi Records label. He is best known by his song “Kwetu”, which introduced him to the world. His talent was discovered during the Free style Competion in 2011 at Mbeya, where he emerged the winner in that particular competition and he was taken to Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
He was taken under a Company known as Tip Top Connection, through which he gained more experience and a lot of artists. After that, the artist started his music career by singing Capella or as back ground by supporting big artists in Tanzania like Madee Ali and Yamoto Band.
Due to closeness of Tip Top Connection and WCB Labor, Diamond Platnumz decided to sign Raymond as his Artist under WCB label records in 2015, of course after Rayvanny decided to join the record label.
His first song under the label was “Kwetu”, in 2016 and it became an instant hit in East Africa. He has been nominated for several awards: an MTV Africa Music Award in the category of Breakthrough Act 2016, AEUSA for Best New Talent, Uganda Entertainment Award for Best African Act, African Muzik Magazine Awards 2017 for Best Newcomer and BET Award for International Viewers’ Choice which he went ahead to win.
He was born on 22 August 1993 in Mbeya, Tanzania. He is 25 years old as of 2018.
Rayvanny Girlfriend | Rayvanny Son
The talented musician has a beautiful girlfriend by the name Fahyma. The couple has a young son, Jaydan Vanny. They are set to walk down the aisle soon according to their social media posts.
Rayvanny Songs | Rayvanny Music
- Chombo 2018
- Pochi Nene 2018
- Sikupendi 2018
- Makulusa 2017
- Mbeleko 2017
- Kwetu 2017
- Natafuta Kiki 2017
- Unaibiwa 2017
- Zezeta 2017
- Chuma Ulete 2017
- Siri 2017
- Sugu 2017
- Give You All 2017
- Natafuta Kiki
Rayvanny New Song | Chombo
Diamond Ft Rayvanny Salome | Rayvanny Salome
Queen Darleen Ft Rayvanny | Rayvanny Kijuso | Rayvanny Kijuso Video
Rayvanny Natafuta Kiki
Tanzania singer Rayvanny hints at possible wedding with longtime girlfriend after openly cheating on her
– Diamond Platinumz’s protege Rayvanny and his lover Fahvanny will be walking down the aisle soon if their recent social media posts are anything to go by
– Hope for the wedding became alive after the singer took to social media to reveal his honeymoon plans with his lover.
– The wedding information was corroborated by his lover Fahvanny who also revealed that she couldn’t wait any longer for the big day BET Award winner Rayvanny has hinted at a possible wedding with his lover and mother of his son barely days after cheating on her with a white lady. TUKO.co.ke understands that the Diamond Platinumz’s protege squashed his ‘beef’ with his baby Mama, Fahvanny a couple of weeks ago and the two have been warming up for their wedding set for soon.
Hope for the wedding became alive after the singer took to social media to reveal his honeymoon plans with his lover.
Taking to Instagram on Sunday,March 11, the ”Zezeta” hitmaker shared a photo of Fahvanny followed by the caption; ”Mmmmmmhhh hapa Nililenga Kweli Jamani @fahyvanny Baada Ya Ndoa Hanimuni MWEZINI ” (Mmmmmmhhh indeed I chose a hot lass @fahvanny After the wedding we go for our honeymoon on the moon)
That’s not all, the father of one has also been referring himself as ‘Bwana Harusi’ (Bridegroom) in a series of Instagram posts seen by TUKO.co.ke, leaving us with more reasons to believe that his wedding is around the corner. News about the wedding was somewhat corroborated by his lover Fahvanny who also revealed that she couldn’t wait any longer for the big day.
WCB’s Rayvanny set to wed
The WCB star will be following in the footsteps of Alikiba, Mwana FA, AY among others
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
WCB’s Finest Rayvanny is set to walk down the Aisle with his longtime girlfriend Fahyma.
The hit maker of “Unaibiwa” has hinted that he is ready to settle down and wedding plans are already underway.
Through his Instagram account, Rayvanny disclosed that he can’t wait for the day he will be getting married to his Baby Mama Fahyma.
“@fahyvanny NDOA SOOOOOON can’t Wait” shared Rayvanny
Fahyma and Rayvanny have been living under the same roof for sometime now and are blessed with a handsome baby boy called Jaydan.
On January 21 2018, Rayvanny got the opportunity to meet with Fahyma’s parents. The singer met with his soon to be in-laws to discuss their wedding plans and other family matters.
A good number of their fans could not hold back their excitement, after learning that their favorite celebrity couple would be wedding soon.
Since being signed under the WCB Label, the Mbeya born-star has dropped popular hits songs among them, Kwetu, Zezeta, Mbeleko, and even the newly released “Makulusa” featuring DJ Maphorisa from South Africa.
Early this year the two love birds pranked their fans that they had broken up after a series of cheating allegations.
However, they rekindled their flame through a series of lovey dovey photos, announcing that they were even stronger than before.
The prank was meant to promote Rayvanny’s song dubbed “Siri”.