Regina Daniels Biography
Regina Daniels is a Nigerian teen actress and film producer. She was born on 10th October 2001. She has acted alongside Nollywood stars such as Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh, Tonto Dikeh, Ngozi Ezeonu, Yul Edochie, Kenneth Okonkwo and many others.
Regina schooled at Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State and as of 2018, she is reportedly a student at Igbinedion University.
Regina Daniels Age
She was born on 10 October 2001 in Nigeria. As of 2018, the talented actress is 16 years old.
Regina Daniels Mother – Regina Daniels Parents
Her mother is Rita Daniels, an actress-turned politician.She is the chairperson of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Delta state chapter, (AGN). As a politician, she is presently the majority leader and counsellor, Aniocha South Local Government Area. She is also the managing director of Last Point Resort; the CEO Reginal Daniels Children Foundation; the CEO, Chris Daniel Nigeria Limited; an officer in Director Guild of Nigeria; and a producer.
The mother of four says that, two of her children are in Nollywood, one is a musician while others are still in school. Speaking of her daughter, Regina, she says “my daughter has inherited the gift of acting from me and it was her childhood dream to become a movie star.”
Regina Daniels Siblings | Regina Daniels Family
Regina has five siblings: three brothers; Samuel Daniels, Lawrence Daniels and Lawrence Daniels, as well as two sisters; Ifeoma Daniels and Destiny Daniels.
Regina Daniels Career
Regina Daniels began her acting career so early, at the age of seven. She has had to balance studying and being an actress. Her thirst for knowledge is also highly commendable and she has distinguished herself positively.
Regina made her debut in ‘Marriage of Sorrow’ and got about 10.000 Naira for her part in the movie. Except for this film, Regina Daniels took part in 9 more works. In 2 movies Regina Daniels worked as a producer.
Regina Daniels Phone Number – Regina Daniels Contact
Her contact details are not available for the public given her age. However, you reach her you can contact her PR team through; email@example.com
Regina Daniels Net Worth
In an interview with the House of Maliq magazine, the actress revealed she earns about N600,000 per movie as she was introduced into the movie industry at a very tender age by her mother. House of Maliq also revealed her estimated net worth to be $350,000, Making her the richest teen actress in Nigeria.
Regina Daniels Movies
The following is a selected list of films in which the actress has featured:
- Dumebi in School
- Python Girl
- The Bat-Man
- The Jericho
- Plantain Girl
- Jaja the Great
- The Jericho (as producer)
- Twins Apart (as producer)
- Tears of Ojiugo
- Wipe your Sorrows
- Royal Covenant
- Traditional War (Part 1)
- Stronger Than the Gods
- The King and The Python
- Hanging Coffin
- Evil messenger 1 and 2
Regina Daniels Facebook
Regina Daniels Instagram
Things You Might Not Know About Regina Daniels
- She was born October 2001. Her talent and her skills in acting have made her to be one of the sort after actresses despite her young age.
- She has featured in movies such as Python Girl, The Bat-Man, The Jericho, Plantain Girl, Jaja The Great and many others. She has also acted along side popular Nollywood Stars like Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh, Tonto Dikeh, Ngozi Ezeonu, Yul Edochie, Keneth Okonkwo and many others.
- Her mother, Rita Daniels is the chairperson of Delta State Actors Guild of Nigeria, and also an actress who has inspired her a lot.
- By the age of 14, she had acted in More Than One Hundred Movies and earned N500,000 for some movies.
- She schooled at Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State.
- She aspires to be a Mega Superstar and be known worldwide by acting in not just Nollywood but also Hollywood.
- Surprisingly she combines acting with schooling perfectly well.
Regina Daniels News
Regina Daniels Boyfriend – Regina Daniels Shares her Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend Somadina
The teenage Nollywood star, took to Instagram to share this bedroom photo with boyfriend Somadina Adinma .
Regina Daniels Married – Regina Daniels Wedding
Nollywood child actress Regina Daniels shared some beautiful wedding photos from a photo shoot from her new movie ‘Left Over’
She was seen dressed as a bride in the photo rocking a white wedding dress.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
In her usual way, she shared photos from the movie set and wrote;
“Left over the movie with @stephenodimgbe #creamyq????#reginadaniels #creamyyo”
Here is a photo from from their make-believe wedding: