Sasha Pieterse Biography
Sasha Pieterse was born on 17th February 1996 in South Africa. She is an American actress,model, singer and song writer. She is popularly known for her role as Alison DiLaurentis on the series Pretty Little Liars.
Sasha Pieterse Early Life
She was born in Johannesburg, South Africa but in 2001 together with her parents they moved to the United States. She was raised in Las Vegas before moving to Los Angeles. Her parents were professional acrobatic dance team who performed interrnationally. She was homeschooledc and graduated at the age of 14.
Sasha Pieterse Acting Career
In 2002 at the age of six years she co starred as Buffy on The WB’s revival of the CBS sitcom Family Affair (1966–71. She later guest starred in an episode of Stargate SG-1 with Amanda Tapping as a little girl named Grace.
In 2005, appeared on an episode of House titled “Autopsy”, portraying Andie, a young girl with terminal cancer. The same year she was featured in ‘The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D’ as Marissa, the Ice Princess, and also appeared as Millie Rose for two episodes of the short-lived TNT series ‘Wanted’.
Sasha Pieterse Film
- 2005: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D as Marissa Electricidad/ Ice Princess
- 2007: The Air I Breathe as Young Sorrow.
- 2007: Good Luck Chuck as Young Anisha Carpenter
- 2011: X Men: First Class as Teenage girl
- 2013: G.B.F. as Fawcett Brooks
- 2014: Inherent Vice as Japonica Fenway
- 2015: Burning Bodhi as Aria
- 2017: Coin Heist as Dakota Cunningham
Sasha Pieterse Television
- 2002-2003: Family Affair as Buffy Davis
- 2004: Stargate SG-1 as Grace
- 2005: Wanted as Millie Rose
- 2005: House as Andie
- 2007: CSI: Miami as Beth Buckley
- 2007: Claire as Maggie Bannion
- 2009: Without a Trace as Daphne Stevens
- 2009-2010: Heros as Amanda Strazulla
- 2010- 2017: Pretty Little Liars as Alison Dilaurentis
- 2011: edium as Marrie DuBois
- 2011: Geek Charming as Amy Loubalu
- 2014: Hawaii Five-0 as Dawn Hatfield
Sasha Pieterse Career in music
Her music genre is country with suthern rock as she describes it. She is signed to record label Dan Franklin music. Her debut single was released on April 2013 ‘ This Country is Bad Ass’
Her second single ‘R.P.M’ was released on June 2013. Her third single was ‘I Can’t Fix You’ on July 2013.
Sasha Pieterse Songs
- This Country is Bad Ass
- I Can’t Fix You
Sasha Pieterse Career in modeling
When Pieterse was younger, she was featured on a national billboard for Supercuts, and modeled in the Macy’s Passport Fashion Show, performing throughout California.
She was featured on the cover of BELLO magazine ‘Young Hollywood’ on December 2014 issue. She has also appeared on the cover of the 2015 issue of Teen Prom Magazine.
Sasha Pieterse Awards and Nominations
2003: Best Ensemble in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) during the Young Artist Awards for her role on Family Affairs
2011: Breakthrough Performer of the Year during the ShoWest Awards for her role on Pretty Little Liars.
2015: Ship of the Year (shared with Shay Mitchell) during the MTV Fandom Awards on her role on Pretty Little Liars.
2003: Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Young Actress Age Ten or Younger at Young Artist Awards for the film Family Affair.
2014: Choice TV Female Breakout Star during the Teen Choice Awards for the Film Pretty Little Liars.
2015: Robert Altman Award (shared with director, casting director and cast) during the Independent Spirit Awards for the film Inherent Vice.
2016: Choice TV: Scene Stealer during the Teen Choice Awards for the film Pretty Little Liars.
Sasha Pieterse Boyfriend
On 22nd December 2015 she became engaged to her long term boyfriend, Hudson Sheaffer.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Sasha Pieterse Photo
Sasha Pieterse Video