Seyi Law Biography
Seyi Law, born Oluwaseyitan Aletile, is a nigerian stand-up Comedian. He has continued to soar in comic entertainment since hitting limelight following his success at the AY Open Comedy Mic in 2006. Since then, he’s been known has a top comedian in the country as he is always at most events for performance. He’s also got dozens of comedy skits on Youtube. He is also the founder of “I must laugh” show.
Seyi Law Early Life and Education
He didn’t grow up with his parents as he returned to Nigeria from Gabon at age six. He had his nursery and primary schools in Okitipupa, Ondo State, and from there, He proceeded to Ekiti State Government College, formerly Unity Secondary School, where he did his junior secondary school. That was probably where the comedy thing started; you know performing at social gathering and all that. Later, he went to Lagos to have his senior secondary school education at Methodist Boys High School, Victoria Island, Lagos. Then he had a break before later pursuing a part-time programme in Computer Studies at the Lagos State Polytechnic.
Seyi Law is from his names, Oluwaseyitan Lawrence. Jedi, a famous comedian, told him to use a name that will be good for the corporate market. So, he picked ‘Seyi’ from Oluwaseyitan and ‘Law’ from Lawrence.
Seyi Law Wedding
Oluwaseyitan Alatile, popularly know as he got married on March 27, 2011 to Stacy Ebere
Seyi Law Wife
He is married and his wife is Stacy Ebere
Seyi Law Baby
In 2015 the couple lost their first baby at birth. They were later blessed with a beautiful baby girl and named her Tiwaloluwa.
Awards and Endorsements
He has won numerous awards few of the awards were still won by him 2015
- ‘Most Outstanding Comedian’ award by Comedy Infusion and the Down Syndrome Foundation Nigeria awarded to him on March 22, 2015.
- The second award is for his ‘Humanitarian Contribution to Humanity’ by the Life Changers Foundation awarded to him on February 22, 2015…
- Seyi Law Bagged PTV Phones Endorsement Deal in 2013, a deal worth millions of Naira.
- He signed a multi million Naira deal in 2014.
- It is a 2-Year endorsement deal with ARKBRIGDE INTEGRATED, Owners of ADD MORE HOMES LTD.
- He was also reportedly said to have signed a deal with samsung in 2013