Jay Manuel Biography
Jay Manuel is a Canadian born American, TV host, Creative Director and Make-up Artist born August 14, 1972. He is most recognizable as the former Creative Director on the popular reality television show America’s Next Top Model. Manuel also was featured as the host of Canada’s Next Top Model.
Manuel is the Founder and CEO of the beauty line, Jay Manuel Beauty. In 2017, the brand opened its first retail location at Roosevelt Field Mall, a partnership with Simon. Later that year, he was one of the judges for Miss Universe 2017.
Jay Manuel Beauty
Beauty was launched in 2014 and the collection consists of a wide range of products aimed to create a high definition finish, for the younger generation. In numerous interviews Manuel has stated that he wanted to introduce products that gave an Instagram filter finish, without the need for a filter. In March 2015 Jay Manuel beauty was launched on HSN. In July 2016, it was announced that the beauty range would debut on the UK’s QVC shopping channel in September of that year.
Jay Manuel Married
He is openly gay and according to some sources, is currently dating his boyfriend, Francesco Scavullo. It seems like he is not married and does not have a wife. But, shortly, if his relationship goes well, he might get married. As he is gay, he cannot have a wife or a married life with a woman. This means he will not have children of his own or any girlfriend.
Attitude Jay Manuel
Jay Manuel Age
He was born on August 14, 1972.
Jay Manuel Net Worth
He has a net worth of $3 million dollars.
Jay Manuel Antm
Three former ANTM judges (Nigel Barker, Miss J. Alexander, and Jay Manuel )posed for a series of social media photos in New York City, teasing their long-awaited reunion after departing the Tyra Banks-created reality competition series between 2012 and 2015.
Jay Manuel Filmography/Movies
- Live Broadcast of the Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for BBC / Britbox (2018)
- Miss Universe 2017 (2017)
- Fashion News Live (Vintage) (2016-2017)
- Entertainment Tonight (2016)
- Fashion News Live (2006-2016)
- Patti LaBelle’s Place (2016)
- The Wendy Williams Show (2011, 2015)
- The Meredith Vieira Show (2015)
- Fashion Rocks (2014)
- NBC’s Today Show (2014)
- FNL’s Flashback Friday (2014)
- CBS This Morning (2013)
- CTV’s Live Oscar Red Carpet (2013)
- The View (2013)
- NBC’s Open House (2013)
- America’s Next Top Model (2003-2012)
- CTV’s The Marilyn Denis Show (2011, 2012)
- Access Hollywood (2010, 2011)
- Alexis Joy VIP Access (2011)
- The Nate Berkus Show (2011)
- Fashion Police (2006 – 2010)
- CNN The Joy Behar Show (2010)
- Degrassi Takes Manhattan (2010)
- Being Erica (2010)
- Project Runway (2010)
- The Tyra Banks Show (2007-2010)
- Teenage Paparazzo (2010)
- MTV’s When I Was 17 (2010)
- Canada’s Next Top Model (2006-2009)
- Style Her Famous (2006-2009)
- E! Live from the Red Carpet (2006-2009)
- MTV’s 106 & Park (2009)
- Chelsea Lately (2009)
- Giuliana and Bill (2009)
- Operation Fabulous (2009)
- Loose Women (2008)
- Live! with Kelly (2008)
- Paula’s Party (2008)
- GLAAD Media Awards (2007)
- Peep: A Fashion Cares Special (2007)
- Much Music Video Music Awards (2006, 2007)
- Dress My Nest (2007)
- E! True Hollywood Story (2005, 2006)
- I Love the ’80s 3-D (2005)
- Exposed: 25 Most Notorious Moments of Fashion Week (2005)
- Eve (2005)
Jay Manuel Career
He has worked in “the business of managing to aesthetic” for seven years. Manuel is known for his varied artistic palate and innate sense of aesthetics. He has worked as a makeup artist and stylist for Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Victoria’s Secret, Revlon, and CoverGirl. Manuel has also worked with noted fashion photographers such as Herb Ritts, Richard Avedon, Annie Leibovitz, and Francesco Scavullo.
He has been a makeup artist and stylist to celebrities such as Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Iman, Alicia Silverstone, Rebecca Romijn, Rupert Everett, Bridget Moynahan, Angela Bassett, Jada Pinkett Smith, Mýa, Kim Cattrall, Natalie Cole, Toni Braxton, Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Vanessa Williams, Patti LaBelle, Rosario Dawson, Pink, David Bowie, and Jennifer Lopez.
Manuel joined America’s Next Top Model in its first cycle in 2003 as the Creative Director. For nine years, Manuel featured on every cycle of the show, becoming one of the biggest shows in the United States during this period.
After 18 seasons with the show, Nigel Barker and J. Alexander didn’t return for the 19th cycle as their contracts were not renewed. Following the announcement, Manuel decided to leave the show. The controversial move by Tyra Banks led to a media frenzy around Manuel and the show. The radical personnel change didn’t work and the show was cancelled three years later, being renewed on December 12, 2016 on VH1.
Manuel was the host and lead judge of the second and third cycles of Canada’s Next Top Model, a spin-off to ANTM. He also made a cameo appearance in Degrassi Takes Manhattan, as well as playing himself in an episode of the comedy-drama television series Being Erica.
In 2011, Manuel released a clothing line for Sears Canada by the name of Attitude. In 2014, Manuel launched Jay Manuel Beauty, a prestige line of cosmetics based on a new Filter Finish Collection technology.
Manuel was announced as a judge for the Miss Universe 2017 beauty pageant in early 2017. He was one of the six final judges who crowned Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters as Miss Universe 2017 at the event in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Jay Manuel Business Career
In 2017, Manuel announced that he was moving into the retail sector with a range of beauty stores. The move was announced along with an exclusive partnership with Simon and its shopping centers. Manuel stated in an interview that they were to open their first bricks and mortar location at Roosevelt Field Mall.
Instead of going down the traditional makeup route of signing a partnership with a department store or a well-known retailer like Sephora, Jay Manuel Beauty would operate physical stores. They would be known as the “Jay Manuel Beauty Retail Experience.” This was the first time the brand was available at a physical location. Previously all the Jay Manuel Beauty products had been available for purchase via the Home Shopping Network and QVC only.
The first location opened November 16, Garden City, NY, with more Simon-based locations to open during 2018. Women’s Wear Daily estimated that the success of the brand could lead to revenues of $1 million fro
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
m this store’s first year. The concept behind each of the stores was to improve the experience of the shopper. This would be done through a variety of techniques, including technology drives to improve customer experience.