Table of Contents
- 1 Amy Hill Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Amy Hill
- 3 Amy Hill Age
- 4 Amy Hill Height
- 5 Amy Hill Weight
- 6 Amy Hill Education
- 7 Amy Hill Family
- 8 Amy Hill Husband
- 9 Amy Hill Children: Daughter
- 10 Amy Hill Salary
- 11 Amy Hill Net Worth
- 12 Amy Hill Measurements and Facts
- 13 Amy Hill Wiki
- 14 Amy Hill Birthday
- 15 Amy Hill Body Measurements
- 16 Amy Hill Family and Relationship
- 17 Amy Hill Net Worth and Salary
- 18 Amy Hill House and Cars
- 19 Amy Hill Cat In The Hat
- 20 Amy Hill All American Girl
- 21 Amy Hill Movies
- 22 Amy Hill TV shows
- 23 Amy Hill Just Add Magic
- 24 Frequently Asked Questions About Amy Hill
- 25 Was Amy Hill in the original Magnum PI?
- 26 How old is Amy Hill?
- 27 Is Amy Hill related to Stephen Hill?
- 28 Are Stephen Hill and Amy Hill married?
- 29 Was Amy Hill on Mom?
- 30 Was Amy Hill on MASH?
- 31 Who is Stephen Hill married to?
- 32 Amy Hill Social Media Contacts
- 33 Related Biographies.
Amy Hill BiographyAmy Marie Hill, known professionally as Amy Hill, is an American stand-up comedian, actress, and voice actress who was born on May 9, 1953, and brought up in Deadwood, South Dakota, U.S. She is most popular for often playing grandmother or motherly type roles in both live-action and voice roles.
10 Quick Facts About Amy Hill
- Name: Amy Hill
- Age: 69 years
- Birthday: May 9
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Stand-up Comedian, Actress, and Voice Actress
- Marital Status: Single
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $3 million
Hill’s first significant role was on All-American Girl as Yung-Hee “Grandma” Kim where her character became the breakout character of the brief television series. With many of her roles being recurring roles, Hill has been a mainstay on American television in her work. The most notable roles are; Mrs. Hasagawa in Lilo & Stitch: The Series (reprising the same character she played in Lilo & Stitch) and on That’s So Raven as Mrs. DePaulo, on Jackie Chan Adventures as Mama Tohru. Amy also played Beverly Tarantino in Mom, Ah-Mah Jasmine Lee in The Life and Times of Juniper Lee, Mah Mah Ling in American Dad!, Judy Harvey in Enlightened, and Ms. Mannering in Preacher. Currently, Amy Hill is a series regular on the Amazon Video Web television show Just Add Magic as Mama P in addition to recurring as Dr. Wagerstein in UnReal on the basic cable network Lifetime and The CW romantic comedy musical Crazy Ex-Girlfriend as Lourdes Chan. Hill is perhaps best known in film for her roles as Sue in 50 First Dates, Mrs. Kwan in The Cat in the Hat, and Mrs. Ho-Kim in Next Friday. She plays Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta the cultural curator of Robin Master’s estate in the reboot series Magnum P.I.
Amy Hill AgeAmy is 69 years old as of 2022, she was born on May 9, 1953, in Deadwood, South Dakota, the United States of America. She celebrates her birthday on May 9, every year, and her birth sign is Taurus.
Amy Hill HeightAmy stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall. However, details regarding her other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Amy Hill WeightAmy weighs 65 kgs (143 lbs). Known for her beautiful smile and charming personality, Hill has grey eyes and the color of her hair is black.
Amy Hill EducationHill is a highly educated and qualified woman. She is a 1982 graduate of The University of Tampa. She went through her elementary studies in Deadwood, South Dakota where she was raised during her childhood.
Amy Hill FamilyAmy was born to a Japanese national, by her parents Ayako Yoneoka Hill (mother) and Archie Russell Hill (father) and raised in Deadwood, South Dakota. Archie Russell Hill was a Finnish-American who died after an automobile accident in 1979. It is not known if Hill has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Amy Hill HusbandAmy is possibly single, there is no publicly available information with regards to her marital status. Her past relationships are also not recorded. We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about her love life.
Amy Hill Children: DaughterAmy has an adopted daughter named Penelope Hill with whom she has performed in numerous shows across the United States. More information about Hill’s daughter will be updated once available.
Amy Hill SalaryAccording to our reliable sources, Amy‘s annual salary is currently under review. Nevertheless, we are keeping tabs and will update you once this information is available.
Amy Hill Net WorthAmy has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a comedian, actress, and voice actress. Through her various sources of income, Hill has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Amy Hill Measurements and FactsHere are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Hill.
Amy Hill Wiki
- Full Names: Amy Marie Hill
- Popular As: actress and stand-up comedian.
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Comedian & Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Asian
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Amy Hill Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 68 Years Old
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Date of Birth: May 9, 1953
- Place of Birth: Deadwood, South Dakota, the United States of America
- Birthday: May 9, every year
Amy Hill Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall.
- Weight: 65 kgs (143 lbs).
- Eye Color: Grey
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Amy Hill Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Archie Russell Hill
- Mother: Ayako Yoneoka Hill
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Pending Update
- Husband/Spouse: Not Available
- Dating / Boyfriend: Single
- Children: Daughter (Penelope Hill)
Amy Hill Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $3 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Entertainment
Amy Hill House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Amy Hill Cat In The HatHill appeared in the 2003 American fantasy comedy film Cat in the Hat as a babysitter, Mrs. Kwan. She spends the entire running time snoozing while the cat, played by Mike Myers, runs amok around the house. Hill immediately cited The Cat in the Hat describing her experience working with Austin Powers and actor Myers as “nightmarish” when she was asked which projects she didn’t like working on in a candid interview with The AV Club.
Amy Hill All American GirlThe film industry first noticed her when she got involved in Margaret Cho‘s brief sitcom All-American Girl as grandmother Yung-hee, popularly known as Grandma or Grandma Kim. In due course, her character became the show’s breakout character through the run of the show, and this was recorded in the show’s 2006 DVD release in an interview with Hill and former co-star Margaret Cho.
Amy Hill Movies
- 1985, Dim Sum: A Little Bit of Heart, as Amy Tam.
- 1987, Living on Tokyo Time, as the Woman in Cafe #2.
- 1988, The Big Blue, as a Computer Operator.
- Scrooged, as a Technician.
- 1990, Circuitry Man, as a Bartender.
- Ghost Dad, as Nurse #1.
- 1991, Intimate Stranger, as Madame.
- 1992, Judgement, as Dorothy Moys.
- Singles, as Hospital Nurse.
- 1993, Rising Sun, as Hsieh.
- 1995, Tokyo Bound.
- 1995, The Last Supper, as Illegal Alien Hater.
- 1995, Maybe This Time, as Kay Ohara.
- 1997, The Magic Pearl, as Additional voices.
- 1998, Yellow, as Snake Ajima.
- Twelfth Night, or What You Will, as Maria.
- 1999, Godzilla 2000, as Shop Owner.
Amy Hill 2000s
- 2000, Next Friday, as Mrs. Ho-Kym.
- Straight Right, as Mrs. Geddes.
- Auggie Rose, as Karla.
- Unauthorized: The Mary Kay Letourneau Story, as Vili’s Mother.
- 2001, On Edge, as Bullhorn Woman.
- Pavilion of Women, as Madame Kang.
- Virtually Casey, as Principal Ono.
- The New Women, as Gaia.
- Max Keeble’s Big Move, as Mrs. Rangoon.
- 2002, Big Fat Liar, as Jocelyn Davis.
- Man of the Year, as The Maid.
- Lilo & Stitch, as Mrs. Hasagawa.
- 2003, The Cat in the Hat, as Mrs. Kwan.
- Cheaper by the Dozen, as Miss Fozzie.
- 2004, 50 First Dates, as Sue.
- 2002-2005, Duck, as a Pedicurist.
- That’s So Raven, as Mrs. DePaulo.
- Herbie: Fully Loaded, as a Female Doctor.
- Kids in America, as Mrs. Young.
- 2006, Unbeatable Harold, as Secretary.
- Let’s Go to Prison, as Judge Eva Fwae Wun.
- South of Pico, as Maria.
- 2009, Legally Blondes, as Miss. Chang.
- Couples Retreat, as a Therapist.
- Glee, as Dr. Chin.
Amy Hill 2010-Present
- 2010, Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!, as Flower Pot Lady / Irate Woman.
- 2011, Family Practice, as Jenny Kim.
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, as Mrs. Gow / Su.
- 2012, White Frog, as Dr. King.
- 2013, The Crumbles, as Cafe Manager.
- Big Gay Love, as Dr. Barrenbottom.
- 2015, Just Add Magic, as Ida “Mama P” Perez.
- Man Up, as Eileen.
- Imperfect Sky, as Dr. Lowe.
- 2015-2016, Unreal, as Dr. Wagerstein.
- 2015–2018, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, as Lourdes Chan.
- 2016, Punching Henry, as Adjudicator.
- The Unbidden, like Rachel.
- Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League – Gotham City Breakout, as Madame Mantis.
- Catfight, as Aunt Charlie.
- 2017, Spider-Man: Homecoming, as Decathlon Moderator.
- 2018–present, Magnum P.I., as Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta.
Amy Hill TV shows
- Magnum P.I.
- Just Add Magic
- Two and a Half Men
- Grey’s Anatomy
- That’s So Raven
- All-American Girl (TV series)
- Enlightened (TV series)
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- Hawaii Five-0
- desperate housewives
- General Hospital
- Maybe This Time
- The Naked Truth (TV series)
- Six Feet Under
- Strip Mall
- The Mentalist
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- The Great Indoors
- Beverly Hills, 90210
- Hot Properties
- Boston Legal
- Mad About You
- The Office (UK TV series)
- Numbers (TV series)
- Eli Stone
- Castle (TV series)
- Ghost Whisperer
- Without a Trace
- Medium (TV series)
- Law and Order: LA
- Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny
Amy Hill Just Add MagicJust Add Magic is an American live-action family TV series, loosely based on the book of the same name by Cindy Callaghan. It was produced by Amazon Studios. A pilot was produced in 2015 and the series was commissioned for a full season the following year. Amazon renewed the series for a second season in June 2016 after it “set a record as the most successful Amazon Original Kids premiere weekend in terms of U.S. Prime Video streams and hours.” A follow-up series, Just Add Magic: Mystery City, was released on January 17, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions About Amy Hill
Was Amy Hill in the original Magnum PI?Amy was not among the cast of the original Magnum PI but plays the role of Teuila “Kumu” Tuileta in its reboot.
How old is Amy Hill?Amy is 68 years old as of 2021, she was born on May 9, 1953, in Deadwood, South Dakota, the United States of America.
They are just cast together in Magnum PI but aren’t related.
Are Stephen Hill and Amy Hill married?The two aren’t married. They are just co-actors on Magnum PI.
Was Amy Hill on Mom?Yes. She played Beverly Tarantino in Mom.
Was Amy Hill on MASH?There is no evidence that she was.
Who is Stephen Hill married to?Stephen is probably single as there is no information about him being married.
Amy Hill Social Media Contacts
Related Biographies.You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Pastor Chris Hill
- Diane Magnum
- Rachel Hill
- Marianna Hill
- Lauren E. Banks
- Amanda Clayton
- Morgan Fairchild
- Ha young Choi
- Noelle Sheldon
- Dermot Mulroney
- Piper Laurie
- Jessica Hecht
- Marianna Hill
- Amy Andrews
- Amanda Hill
- Hunter Hill
- Anthony Hill
- Amy Slaton
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.