Adira Suhaimi Biography
Siti Adira Suhaimi , known widely by her stage name Adira, is a Malaysian singer , born 19 September 1991. She was the runner-up of the eighth season of Astro’s television reality program, Akademi Fantasia. She also known as Queen of Soundtrack.
Adira at age 19, she auditioned for the Astro reality show, Akademi Fantasia, along with her sister, Ema. They managed to enter the show, becoming the first pair of siblings to enter Astro. However, her sister was eliminated on the second week . She managed to remain in the show, throughout ten weeks, and in the finale, she resulted as a runner-up with 25.13% votes. In the show’s 8th season, Adira was the student that was never on the bottom two.
Adira Suhaimi Age
Adira was born on 19th September 1991 at Ranau, Malaysia. She is 26 years old.
Adira Suhaimi Husband
She has been married to Adnan Abu since 2015.
Adira Suhaimi Family
Her parents are Rujinah Sarungin and Suhaimi Rajiman. Her sister Ema also competed in Akademi Fantasia Season 8. She married Adnan Abu in 2015.
Adira Suhaimi Career
“Ku Ada Kamu” Adira’s coronation song was released as a promotional single via the compilation album “Hitz AF8”, featuring songs by the contestants of Akademi Fantasia 8. The song was a massive hit in Malaysia, topping several radio charts, such as Carta Hot FM 30, Carta Muzik Muzik and Carta Suria FM. It became a top 5 hit in Carta Muzik FM and Carta Era, at No.2 and No.5. A few days after the finale concert of the eight season of Akademi Fantasia ,a music video of the song was released .
The song was announced in December 2010, as one of the songs that managed to enter the Anugerah Juara Lagu, a Malaysian annual award show to honour the best songs in the local entertainment industry. She performed the song on the award show, held on Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur on 9 January 2011.
Adira became the spokesperson for Innershine Pati Prun along with her sister, Ema following her success after Akademi Fantasia. She made her acting debut in Lawaknya Fantasia Raya, a comedy television movie starring alongside Rozita Che Wan and Dato’ Aziz Sattar.
In the same year, she sang the theme song of Astro Citra’s “Dendam Kesuma”, “Kesuma” and “Ilusi” which served as the theme song of the comedy series Awan Dania, in the third season, which is also Adira’s favourite TV series. She also voiced the Malaysian versions of Spider-Man and The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, as Mary Jane and Lavagirl, respectively.
- 2010 “Ku Ada Kamu”
- 2010 “Ilusi”
- 2011 “Ombak Rindu (with Hafiz)”
- 2011 “Sakura”
- 2012 “Keajaiban Cinta (with Aliff Aziz)”
- 2013 “Ratuku 2013 (with Awie)”
- 2013 “Dewi Cinta”
- 2014 “Ruhi Kasih”
- 2015 “Hilang”
- 2015 “Untuk Cinta (With Hafiz Suip)”
- 2015 “Kekasih Teragung Dunia”
- 2016 “Ku Mahu Pulang”
- 2016 “Dalam Kegelapan”
- 2016 “Gempak Superstar”
Adira Suhaimi Songs
- 2010 Kesuma
- 2010 Mari Menari
- 2011 Ilusi
- 2011 Saya Anak Malaysia
- 2011 La La La
- 2011 Ombak Rindu
- 2011 Lara Lagi
- 2012 Sampaikan Salam Cintaku
- 2012 Merisik Khabar
- 2012 Erti Kawan
- 2012 Juwita (Mana Hilangnya?)
- 2013 Dewi Cinta
- 2013 Keajaiban Cinta
- 2013 Cinta
- 2013 Primadona
- 2013 Raikan MAHA
- 2013 Ratuku (2013)
- 2015 Hilang
- 2015 Untuk Cinta
- 2016 Ku Mahu Pulang
- 2016 Dalam Kegelapan
- 2016 Gempak Superstar
Adira Suhaimi Awards and Nominations
- 2010 Akademi Fantasia (season 8),Runner-Up
- 2010 25th Anugerah Juara Lagu , Finalist
- 2010 24th Bintang Popular Berita Harian Awards ,Most Popular Female Singer
- 2010 Most Popular Female New Artist
- 2011 Anugerah Pilihan Pembaca Media Hiburan ,Promising Award
- 2012 1st Blockbuster Awards ,Best Theme Song (with Hafiz)
- 2012 12th Anugerah Planet Muzik, Best Song (with Hafiz)
- 2012 Most Popular Regional Songs (with Hafiz)
- 2012 27th Anugerah Juara Lagu, Finalist (with Hafiz)
- 2012 25th Malaysia Film Festival ,Best Theme Songs
- 2012 26th Bintang Popular Berita Harian Awards , Most Popular Duo / Group Singer (with Hafiz)
- 2012 Anugerah Skrin 2012, Best Musical Program
- 2013 13th Anugerah Planet Muzik , Best Collaboration (with Aliff Aziz)
- 2013 4th Shout! Awards , Power Vocal Award
- 2013 20th Anugerah Industri Muzik , Best Vocal Performance in Song (Female)
- 2013 Best Pop Song
- 2014 21st Anugerah Industri Muzik , Best Vocal Performance in Song (Female)
- 2014 21st Anugerah Industri Muzik , Best Album Cover
- 2015 28th Bintang Popular Berita Harian Awards , Most Popular Female Singer
- 2016 29th Bintang Popular Berita Harian Awards ,Most Popular Female Singer
- 2016 29th Bintang Popular Berita Harian Awards , Most Popular Duo / Group Singer (with Hafiz)
Adira Suhaimi Video
Adira Suhaimi Instagram
Adira Suhaimi News
Adira became pregnant second child: Datuk Red idol son
Updated On: 16th May 2018
HASRAT singer Adira Suhaimi to increase the number of eye-lights before the age of 30 seems to be coming soon.
Adira’s husband, Datuk Seri Adnan Abu or better known as Datuk Red, confirmed the singer who had just appeared in Sing Hide this, five months pregnant.
According to the 40-year-old, Adira is expected to give birth to their second child in September.
“Alhamdulillah, God’s sustenance, do not be afraid of enemies, so Adira is pregnant with five months of our second son, if I put eight children together, this time I dreamed of a boy.
“I think this year I get two eyes from my first and second wife, after the break (laughs),” he explained, commenting on Adira’s photo uploaded on Instagram, looks like it has a baby bump.
Adira, 27, married the businessman as his second wife in Songkhla, Thailand on December 3, 2015.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
The pair picked up the first eye light named Anggerik on March 10, 2017.
Adnan and his first wife, Sharifah Norshafila Hassim, or Datin Red, have four eyes.
Before the marriage, she had married a woman in her 20s and separated five years later.
The result of her marriage was given two eyes that are now 19 and 14 years old.