Emma Maembong Biography
Emma Maembong whose real name is Fatimah Rohani binti Ismail is a Malaysian actress and model born on 27th March 1992 in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia.Her last name (Maembong) was obtained by combining her father’s name, Ismail, with her grandfather’s name, Embong. She is the 9th daughter of 11 siblings with a mixed parentage of a Scottish mother and a Malay father. Her younger sister, Chacha Maembong is also an actress.
When she was 14 she left school and began homeschooling. She was criticized for her decision although she says she tried her best to have the same study pattern as in school at home. It did not affect her
studies, when Maembong has proven to fans that she is capable speaking in Bahasa or English although she admitted she didn’t take her Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) because she wasn’t qualified since she had her education by homeschooling.
Emma Maembong is also an artist and exhibits her drawings on her business, @mysketchbookshawl that sells scarfs which she drew based on her own design.
Maembong also owns @emmamaembongbubble where she sells facial soap and beauty products. After the success of her beauty products and shawls business she expanded her business to the clothing lines @emmartw selling a ready-to-wear clothes.
Emma Maembong Age
- Emma is 26 years old as at 2018 (She was born on 27th March 1992)
Emma Maembong Net worth
- Emma net worth is under review and will be updated soon.
Emma Maembong Siblings
Emma Maembong is the ninth child in a family of 11, she delegates her businesses equally to her siblings to look after them.
“If my businesses succeed, my whole family succeeds, if my businesses fail, my whole family fails, My concept is when I get into a meeting, I’m not your sibling anymore. So if I get angry or say something harsh, there’s no sense of a younger sister disrespecting an older sibling. Business is business. In fact we have signed a contract. If you break the contract, I will not hesitate to issue a summon, even if you’re my
sibling.For example, when I look at the bank statement and I see money going out, I would ask where did this money go? They have to provide me with the details. If not, they would have to pay for it.
Emma says that they drafted the contract not because she doesn’t trust them but to show the seriousness in business. “not because I don’t trust them. I’m doing it to show that we’re serious about our business”.
“These businesses are our rice bowl. You can’t say, ‘It’s OK, she’s my sister, I can do anything I want. If I don’t show up on time, that’s OK.’ No business will be successful if you do that.”
Emma Maembong admits that it was difficult mixing family and business together at first.
“In the beginning, there were conflicts. Someone will get angry and complain to my mum. But I sat down with them and explained the reasons and they understood,” Emma said.
Emma Maembong and Syed Saddiq
Emma Maembong posted a photo on Instagram with Syed Saddiq, an Muar MP, which prompted netizens to accuse the actress of trying to get close to him after his win at GE14.
Emma said that she had known Syed for two years, her personal assistant was a fan of Syed Saddiq and she contacted him and asked him if he could surprise Emma for her birthday.
Emma Maembong Boyfriend
Emma Maembong was in a relationship with Kamal Adli who is also an actor but their relationship ended in October 2017. They have remained friends and she says that Kamal even visited her family in Kuala Terengganu during the Hari Raya celebration recently.
“While some think it’s weird to have our exes as friends, I don’t find it so. Besides him, I’m also still on speaking terms with Zizan Razak (Emma’s ex-beau). No matter how the relationships ended, at one point in time, they have been nice to me previously,” said Emma admitting that she was comfortable being single for the time being.
In July 2018 she jokingly said that she was ready to say yes to a marriage proposal. She was surprised to find a stream of proposals from men in her message inbox.
“I was surprised to receive many such messages on my social media accounts. When I made that statement earlier, it was just in jest,”
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
She said that when it came to matters of the heart such as love and marriage, she would need some time to get to know the person she would eventually share her life first.
“And he should also be brave enough to meet my father who is the most important person in my life.”
Emma Maembong Movies
- 2015: Werewolf Dari Bangladesh as Jenab
- 2017: Kimchi Untuk Awak as Bella / Salsabila
- 2018: Rumah Hantu Sakit Jiwa as Nurse
Emma Maembong TV Shows
- 2013: Satu Hari Di Hari Raya as Dahlia
- 2013: Menantu Raya as Aishah
- 2013: Ciptaan Terindah as Syifa
- 2014: Hantu Selfie as Emma
- 2015: Hidup as Soraya
- 2015: Hantu Wefie as Emma
- 2015: Madam Nona Pokok Sena as Aisyah
- 2015: Isteri Separuh Masa Raya as Medina Izwani
- 2016: Pontianak Sesat Dalam Kampung as Rose
- 2016: Tersuka Tanpa Sengaja Raya as Farhah
- 2016: #AssalammualaikumCinta Raya as Emma Harlini
- 2016: Satu Tahun Lagi as Lara
- 2012: Kau Yang Terindah as Munirah
- 2012: Cinta Itu Milikku as Rania
- 2013: Kampung Girl as Anisah
- 2013: 3 Nenek 3 Dara as Suhaila
- 2013: Projek Memikat Suami as Nawwal Husna
- 2014: Yes Boss! as Aryana
- 2014: Astana Cinta Aleesa as Aleesa
- 2014: Syurga Tanpa Cinta as Amelia
- 2015: Isteri Separuh Masa as Medina Izwani
- 2015: Jodoh Sebelah Pintu as Mona Airawani
- 2015: Tersuka Tanpa Sengaja as Farhah
- 2016: #Assalamualaikum Cinta as Emma Harlini
- 2016: Nasi Minyak Kuah Cinta as Mia
- 2017: Sayang Papa Saya Tak? as Raisya
- 2017: Jangan Ikut Aku as Shila
- 2017: Awak Suka Saya Tak? as Intan Zulaikha
- 2017: Dia as Tina
- 2017: My Coffee Prince as Girlfriend of Raykal
- 2018: Cik Sempurna as Noreen
Emma Maembong Twitter
— Emma Maembong (@emma_maembong) July 17, 2018