Nora Danish Biography
Nora Danish (Nora binti Mohd Danish Hanif) is a Malaysian actress, model and television host born on 7th March 1982 in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia.Her parents are of Arab and Burmese descent. She was educated at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Convent in Kajang where she graduated with a Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
Nora Danish Career
Nora Danish first gained attention in television when she starred a lead role in a comedy sitcom called Puteri. In 2013, Nora appeared in three Malay films “Lagenda Budak Hostel”, “Mencari Cinta” & “2 Kalimah”.
In June 2014, Nora Danish revealed a few sneak previews on her official Instagram account about her 2014 film “Pengantin Malam” co-starring Farid Kamil. She also starred with Shaheizy Sam in a blockbuster film
Nora Danish Movies and TV Shows
- 2005: Gila-Gila Pengantin Popular as Mala
- 2006: Senario: Pemburu Emas Yamashita as Dr. Lisa
- 2010: Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak 2 as Seha
- 2010: Cuti-Cuti Cinta as Eeva Elian
- 2011: Seru as Yana
- 2012: Aku Terima Nikahnya as Arlisa
- 2013: Lagenda Budak Hostel as Seroja
- 2013: Mencari Cinta as Myra
- 2013: 2 Kalimah as Selena
- 2013: Bencinta as Fathia
- 2014: Pengantin Malam as Maya
- 2014: Anak Jantan as Nara
- 2015: Gudang Kubur as Zarra
- 2015: Hantu Bungkus Ikat Tepi as Mimie
- 2015: Suami Aku Ustaz as Alisa
- 2015: Suamiku Jatuh Dari Langit as Asyikin
- 2015: Polis EVO as Anis
- 2015: Chowrasta as Hanizah
- 2015: Isteri Untuk Dijual as Bella
- 2017: Surga Yang Tak Dirindukan 2 as Sheila
- 2017: Warkop DKI Reborn: Jangkrik Boss! Part 2
- 2018: Bukan Cinta Malaikat as Dewi
- 2018: Makrifat Cinta as Sofea
- 2005: Poyo as Norma
- 2005: Celak Pak Andam as Lisa
- 2012: Jujur Aku Dayus as Lisa
- 2014: Di Bawah Langitmu
- 2014: Spain Uolls as Halimahtun/Tun/Heli
- 2016: Cikgu Timah Sekolah Bandar as Timah
- 2016: Mak Cun Pi New York as Halimahtun
- 2016: Karya 12: Lampu Merah as Ayu
- 2017: Kuntom as Kuntom
- 2005 – 08: Puteri as Puteri Fara Nordin
- 2006: Misi XX Ray Season 1
- 2007: Pendekar 5 as Tun Fatimah
- 2007: Gerak Khas
- 2008: Gadis Cuci Season 1 as Nasha
- 2009: Sumpah Bunian as Siti Hawa
- 2009: Tiga Serumah Season 1
- 2010: Tiga Serumah Season 2
- 2010: Arjuna as Cempaka TV3
- 2010: Putera Katak as Tina
- 2011: Ana Lu’lu as Ana Lu’lu
- 2011: Khurafat The Series as Mastura
- 2011: Tentang Dhia as Nur Kamardhia (Dhia)
- 2011: Ariana Mikhail as Ariana
- 2013: Benci Vs Cinta as Alisa
- 2015: Ajaibnya Cinta as Halimatun
- 2015: Mak Cun!
- 2016: Rumi & Jawi as Sharon
- 2016: Mak Cun! 2 as Halimatun
Nora Danish Age
- Nora was born on 7th March 1982 ( 36 years as at 2018)
Nora Danish Husband
On June 2006 Nora Danish married Toh Muda Rizal Ashram, the first son of the former Speaker of Malaysian Parliament Tan Sri Ramli Ngah Talib. They divorced in July 2008. They had a son Putra Rayqal Ramli Rizal Ashram.
On 30 March 2017, she tied knot to Syahmi Yazed who is the big fans of Manchester United. The private marriage was held at Seputeh Glasshouse and witnessed by approximately 200 family and friends. The couple welcomed a son named Mohamed Neqayl Nedim on 22 February 2018.
Nora Danish Children
Nora has two sons; her first son Putra Rayqal Ramli Rizal Ashram from her first marriage to Toh Muda Rizal Ashram and Mohamed Neqayl Nedim born on 22nd February 2018 from her marriage to Syahmi Yazed.
Nora Danish Twitter
Again! Satisfied costumer! ?
Today Nora di hannanmedispa_wangsamaju pula but this time Nora buat Virtual Gym.
The Virtual Gym has 24 complex waveforms that work on 24 LAYERS OF THE… https://t.co/7EONai3cOF
— NORA DANISH (@Nor4Danish) July 16, 2018
Nora Danish Instagram
Hey guys, have you downloaded the Shopee app and checked out all the celebrity must-haves on #ShopeeCelebritySquadMY? Don't miss out on a special 35% off the special celebrity collection with the code CELEB35 at @shopee_my from now till 19 July! Let @owlbynd and @ohmostwantedlook bring out the celebrity in you with #ShopeeCelebritySquadMY!
Nora Danish News
Nora Danish To File For Divorce If Husband Nedim Was Involved In Darren Kang’s Murder?
You’ve probably heard of actress Nora Danish’s husband, Nedim Nazri, was allegedly involved in Darren Kang’s murder.
Since the opposition had won the General Election, many scandalous stories we have not known before began to surface one by one involving renowned ministers.
Recently, a Twitter user who uses the name Azmi Shaq has uncovered a story that we did not know about Nedim. In fact, many did not know that Nedim is the son of Dato’ Seri Mohamed Nazri who was one of the former Minister of Tourism and Culture (May 16, 2013).
He is a former Minister in the Prime Minister’s (former) Department of Malaysia who oversees Parliamentary matters. He is also a Member of Parliament from the United Malays National Organization (UMNO) party.
It seems that there is an allegation that Nedim was involved in the killing of Darren Kang In Sri Hartamas in 2004. That is why Azmi dared to leave comments on Nedim’s Instagram account using the hashtag #JusticeForDarrenKang. However, Azmi’s Instagram account has been blocked by Nedim, few minutes after posting his comment.
Meanwhile, the issue is getting lots of attention on Twitter, netizens came together and revealed that Nedim had fled the country and lived in Kensington, London for several years before returning to Malaysia in 2009.
According to Azmi, Nedim’s father, Nazri, was a close friend of Najib Razak at that time. Some Twitter users mentioned that the probability of Nedim escaping conviction could be due to the good relationship his father had with Najib.
Netizens expect justice in this case even more so now that Tun Dr. Mahathir has once again become the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Not just this case, various cases like the disappearance of MH370 and Altantuya’s death have to be re-investigated for the sake of justice so that everything will be revealed later.
However, it is only an allegation and there is still no known legitimacy behind this story. A number of unknown stories have been revealed ever since Dato Seri Najib stepped down. It seems like everything will be overturned in demand of justice.
Netizens reportedly say that Nora Danish will demand a divorce if her husband is found guilty or perhaps was involved in any way.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
We should refrain from making assumptions and let the authorities do their investigation thoroughly, show some empathy towards Nora Danish. We hope she will remain strong and calm when faced with the criticism of the netizens.
Source: thecoverage.my (May 2018)
Nora Danish forgives ‘ugly fan’ for ‘ugly baby’ remark
Actress Nora Danish has described the female fan who insulted her son Ney Ney as the real “ugly baby”.
Nevertheless, the star of Chowrasta, Makrifat Cinta and Polis Evo has forgiven the unnamed Netizen since she has tweeted a quick apology after being roundly condemned in cyberspace last Saturday.
“If you have an opinion that borders on insult, it’s best that you keep it to yourself. Calling my baby ‘ugly’ shows it’s you who is ugly,” said Nora at the launch of the End Cyber-Bullying And False Information Campaign at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre here today.
Meanwhile, Nora thanked Netizens for standing by her family and “giving an earful” to the rude fan.
“I’m so glad Malaysians have roundly said ‘No’ to her. What happened to courtesy or ‘budi bahasa’ which we were once known for?”
The female fan tweeted that two-month-old Ney Ney or Mohamed Neqayl Nedim did not share his parents’ good looks, and fellow Netizens told her to apologise to Nora and her husband Nedim Nazri.
Netizens subsequently told her to “stop judging God’s creation”.
The rude fan subsequently erased her tweet and apologised to Nora and Nedim via Instagram.
She said: “I wasn’t thinking when I tweeted. Sorry to all Netizens whom I offended.”
Ney Ney was born on Feb 21 in a private hospital in the city. His birth was announced by Nedim on Instagram.
Nora and Nedim, who were married on March 30 last year, also have a son each from their previous marriages – Putra Rayqal Ramli Rizal Ashram, 9, and Mohamed Nedrin, 6, respectively.
The campaign produced by Datuk Hans Isaac was launched by Communication and Multimedia Minister Datuk Seri Salleh Said Keruak.
The brainchild of popular TV host and actress Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor, it features several celebrities speaking out against cyber-bullying in a series of public service videos.
Source: New Straits Times ( 18th April 2018)