Ben Bailey Biography
Ben Bailey (full name: Benjamin Ray Bailey) is a comedian, licensed taxi cab driver and game show host from America. He is also an executive producer for Discovery Channel’s Cash Cab in New York City.
Ben Bailey Age
Emmy Award winning game show host is 48 years old as of 2018. He was born 30 October 1970 in Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States.
Ben Bailey Family
Bailey was born in a family of three and grew up with his two siblings in Chatham, New Jersey. He is the youngest in his family. He attended Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, before moving to Los Angeles in 1993.
A 6 feet 6 inches (198 cm) tall Bailey was employed as a bouncer for The Comedy Store after he bummed a cigarette from a man in the parking lot.
Ben Bailey Wife
Bailey is married to Laurence Bailey whom he met in the 90s. They soon began dating afyter meeting and in 1997, they got married at a private wedding ceremony that had relatives and close friends only.
There is not much known about Laurence as she does her best to keep off from the limelight. The couple has one child, a daughter.
Ben Bailey Photos
Ben Bailey Children
From his marriage, Bailey is a father of one child, a daughter whose information is not in the
Ben Bailey Career
According to him, he was telling stories with some comedians after hours at The Comedy Store when Skip E. Lowe, who was emceeing at the club, found his stories humorous and offered him an opportunity at stand-up.
Ben became and still is the host of the American version of Cash Cab, a TV game show played in a taxicab that Bailey drives around New York City and broadcast on the Discovery Channel. He also recently made an appearance on the new Shovio.com’s TalkBackTV. He narrated the Discovery Channel’s series Smash Lab. He does television commercials as well for Michigan electric/natural gas company DTE Energy and ALDI.
Bailey was the host of the show Who’s Still Standing? that aired on NBC from 2011 to 2012. The show was cancelled on May 13, 2012 and wouldn’t be renewed for a second season due to high production costs.
Ben Bailey Comedic Appearances
- 30 Rock (2010)
- After the Catch (2009)
- Aspen Comedy Arts Festival in 2002/2004
- Bad Meat as an FBI agent
- Brain Games (National Geographic)
- Caroline and Friends (2018)
- Comedy Central Presents
- Delivery Man (2013)
- Don’t Shoot The Pharmacist
- The Haney Project: Ray Romano
- Friends of the People (2015)
- Hope & Faith
- Last Call with Carson Daly
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Premium Blend on Comedy Central
- Road Rage and Accidental Ornithologist
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- They’re Made Out of Meat
- Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn
- The World Stands Up
- The Knights of Prosperity
- The Today Show (April 2, 2008)
- Unforgettable S04E09 (January 2016)
- Cash Cab – host of U.S. version (2005–2012, 2017-present)
- Smash Lab – narrator (2nd season)
- Who’s Still Standing? – host
Ben Bailey Awards
- Daytime Emmy nominations in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013 for “Outstanding Game Show Host”, winning in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
- The show also took home honors at the Daytime Emmy awards for Best Game Show in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
Ben Bailey Height
Bailey is 1.98 m tall.
Ben Bailey Net Worth
The comedian who also works as a producer has been in the entertainment industry for many years hence he has amassed quite a lot. His net worth is estimated at $6 million.
Ben Bailey Facebook
Ben Bailey Twitter
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.