Brad Pitt Biography
Brad Pitt is an American actor and producer and was born William Bradley Pitt on Dec 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma USA, to Jane Etta and William Alvin Pitt. He was enrolled at Kickapoo High School where he took part in sports, debating, student government as well as school musicals. He later attended the University of Missouri, where he studied in journalism with a focus on advertising.
Pitt dropped out of college and moved to Los Angeles, where he took acting lessons and worked odd jobs to make ends meet. Pitt then joined an acting class and shortly after he accompanied a classmate as her scene partner on an audition with an agent and in a twist of fate, the agent signed Pitt instead of his classmate. After weathering only seven months in Los Angeles, Pitt had secured an agent and regular acting work.
He is known for the strong performances in most of his movies, as well in the ‘World War Z’ that packs a punch with splendid acting, thrilling moments, and a sound storyline. The film was released in 2013,it was such a big hit that it was sold to almost 539 million dollars at the box-office, surpassing his other movies like ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ and ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’.
His earliest credited roles were in television, starting on the daytime soap opera Another World before appearing in the recurring role of Randy on the legendary prime time soap opera Dallas. Through his exemplary performance, Pitt gained widespread attention with a small part in Thelma and Louise (1991), in which he played a sexy criminal who romanced and conned Geena Davis.
He then played the role in Robert Redford’s ‘A River Runs Through It’, where the former played the role of Paul Maclean. The movie, as well as his performance, was appreciated by critics and audiences alike. Pitt then played Early Grayce in Kalifornia in released in 1993.
The next year,1994, Pitt alongside Antonio Banderas, Tom Cruise, Christian Slater, and Kirsten Dunst took part in the making of the movie ‘Interview with the Vampire’. The next years Pitt appeared in fairly successful movies like ‘Sleepers’, ‘Meet Joe Black’, and ‘The Devil’s Own’.
In the year 2005, he starred in an action-comedy movie ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ alongside his wife to be Angelina Jolie. The movie became one of the most successful films of the year after earning $478 million. Pitt then took on a lead role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a film from which Pitt received another Oscar award for the film, which won three Academy Awards. It was in 2013 that Pitt landed roles in hits like zombie film ‘World War Z’ and ‘Academy Award’ winning movie ‘12 Years a Slave’.
He has gone ahead and received numerous awards on his exemplary performances in several films. These awards include a Primetime Emmy Award, a Satellite Award, an Academy Award, a Teen Choice Award, an People’s Choice Awards, a Golden Globe Award, In 2013, Pitt won an oscar for his performance in the thriller World War Z, a Volpi Cup award for Best Actor and many more awards.
Brad Pitt Wife
Pitt has been in more than one relationship, including co-actresses, Robin Givens, Juliette Lewis, and Jill Schoelen.since 1994-97, he had an affair with an American actress Gwyneth Paltrow. He married an actress Jennifer Aniston however the two actors decided to separate after 5 years of marriage.
Later in 2004, he again started dating actress Angelina Jolie but, the two got married officially on August 23, 2014. Angelina Jolie filed for divorce with him in September and ENT announced their separation.
Brad Pitt Children
She accompanied Jolie to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia she adopted her second child, Zahara Marley. On December 3, 2005, She wanted to become the adoptive father of both children; she was granted on January 19, 2006, by a California judge granted Jolie’s request to change the children’s surnames from “Jolie” to “Jolie-Pitt”.The adoptions were finalized soon after.
on May 27, 2006. She gave birth to daughter Shiloh Nouvel in Swakopmund, Namibia Pitt confirmed that their newborn daughter would have a Namibian passport. Jolie adopted three-year-old Pax Thien from an orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Pitt adopted Pax in the United States on February 21, 2008.
At the Cannes Film Festival on May 2008, she as well confirmed that she was expecting twins. She later gave birth to son Knox Léon and daughter Vivienne Marcheline on July 12, 2008, in Nice, France. The rights for the first images of Knox and Vivienne were jointly sold to People and Hello! for $14 million—the most expensive celebrity pictures ever taken. The couple donated the proceeds to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
Here is a list of his kids and their birth dates;
- Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt, Born August 5, 2001, in Cambodia;
adopted March 10, 2002, by Jolie;
- Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, Born November 29, 2003, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, adopted March 15, 2007, by Jolie;
- Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt, Born January 8, 2005, in Awassa, Ethiopia.
adopted July 6, 2005, by Jolie;
- Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, born May 27, 2006, in Swakopmund, Namibia
- Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt, Born July 12, 2008, in Nice, France
- Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt, Born July 12, 2008 (age 9), in Nice, France
Brad Pitt Body Measurements
Brad Pitt Networth
This famous American actor has a net worth of 240 million dollars.
Brad Pitt Movies
- Thelma & Louise, in 1991.
- A River Runs Through, It, in 1992.
- Kalifornia, in 1993.
- True Romance, in 1993.
- Interview with the Vampire, in 1994.
- Legends of the Fall, in 1994.
- Seven, in 1995.
- 12 Monkeys, in 1995.
- Sleepers, in 1996.
- Seven Years in Tibet, in 1997.
- Meet Joe Black, in 1998.
- Fight Club, in 1999.
- Snatch, in 2000.
- The Mexican, 2001.
- Spy Game, 2001.
- Ocean’s Eleven, in 2001
- Troy, in 2004.
- Ocean’s Twelve, in 2004.
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith, 2005.
- Babel, in 2006.
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, in 2007.
- Ocean’s Thirteen, in 2007.
- Burn After Reading, in 2008.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, in 2008.
- Inglourious Basterds, in 2009.
- The Tree of Life, in 2011.
- Moneyball, in 2011.
- Killing Them Softly, 2012.
- World War Z, in 2013.
- 12 Years a Slave, in 2013.
- Fury, in 2014.
- The Big Short, in 2015.
- Allied, in 2016.
- War Machine, in 2017.
- Ad Astra in 2019.
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in 2019.
Brad Pitt Quotes
- I’m one of those people you hate because of genetics. It’s the truth.
- Being married means I can break wind and eat ice cream in bed.
- Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.
- I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said ‘We saw your movie.’ ‘Which one?’ I said. He shouted ‘Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn’t like?
- I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what’s more, important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung upon.
- I’d like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands-on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right.
- Heartthrobs are a dime a dozen
Brad Pitt Motorcycle
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) About Brad Pitt
Who is Brad Pitt?
How old is Brad Pitt?
How tall is Brad Pitt?
Is Brad Pitt married?
How much is Brad Pitt worth?
How much does Brad Pitt make?
Where does Brad Pitt live?
Is Brad Pitt dead or alive?
Where is Brad Pitt now?
What happened to Brad Pitt?
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.