Brian Fallon Biography
Brian Fallon is an American singer-songwriter and musician best known as the lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and main lyricist of the rock band The Gaslight Anthem; with whom he has recorded five studio albums.
He is also a member of the duo The Horrible Crowes, alongside The Gaslight Anthem’s guitar technician and touring guitarist Ian Perkins. When he was 17, he released a cassette under the stage name ‘No Release’ and also wanted to once start a small record label to be called ‘Old 45 Records’.
Brian Fallon Gaslight Anthem
The Gaslight Anthem is an American rock band from New Brunswick, New Jersey which was formed in 2006. The band consists of Fallon who is the lead vocalist, rhythm guitar, Alex Rosamilia who is the lead guitarist and also backing vocals, Alex Levine who handles the bass guitar and also backing vocals and Benny Horowitz who handles the drums and the percussion. The Gaslight Anthem released their debut album, Sink or Swim in May 2007, through XOXO Records.
Their second album, The ’59 Sound, was released in August 2008 through SideOneDummy Records. The band’s third album, American Slang, was released in June 2010, and their fourth, Handwritten, was released through Mercury Records in July 2012. Their most successful single on the charts became the lead single from Handwritten, “45”. The band later released their fifth full-length studio album, Get Hurt, on August 12, 2014, through Island Records.
On July 29, 2015, the band announced an indefinite break following their European summer tour, which concluded at Reading Festival on Sunday 30 August. On 3rd January 2018, it was revealed the band would be reuniting for Governors Ball Music Festival held on Randall’s Island in New York City. Later, the band via their Facebook page, confirmed that they were reuniting for a string of shows celebrating the 10th Anniversary of The 59′ Sound. Fallon, however, stated that the band would not be working on anything new during the reunion.
Brian Fallon Age
Fallon was born on January 28, 1980, in Red Bank, New Jersey.
Brian Fallon Family
Brian grew up in Hackettstown, New Jersey. His mother, Debbie, was in a folk band in the late 1960s called ‘The Group Folk Singers.
Brian Fallon Wife
Fallon is married. It is, however, not known who his wife is. He was previously married to Hollie, his wife of ten years before they finally divorced in 2013. The Gaslight Anthem’s 2014 album, Get Hurt, was inspired by the divorce.
Brian Fallon Body Measurements
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Body Shape: Not Available
- Hair Colour: Brown
Brian Fallon Net Worth
Brian’s net worth is still under review.
Brian Fallon Album
Brian has several albums;
- London Calling: Live in Hyde Park
- Raise It High
- Covering Ground
- Long Forgotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers (2000-2013)
- From Parts Unknown
Brian Fallon Setlist
Below is the average setlist for the year 2018.
- A Wonderful Life
- Forget Me Not
- Come Wander With Me
- Ladykiller(The horrible Crowes)
- Red Lights(Molly and the Zombies)
- My Name Is the Night (Color Me Black)
- Little Nightmares
- Sugar(The horrible Crowes)
- If Your Prayers Don’t Get To Heaven
- Watson(Molly and the Zombies)
- Etta James
Brian Fallon New Album
Fallon’s latest album is Sleepwalkers which he did together with American rock band The Gaslight Anthem. It was released on February 9, 2018, through Island Records.
Brian Fallon Tour 2020
- Friday, 31 January 2020 19:00 – 100 Club, London, United Kingdom
- Thursday, 12 March 2020 19:30 – The Queen, Wilmington, Delaware, USA
- Friday, 13 March 2020 20:00 – Lincoln Theatre, Washington DC, District of Columbia, USA
- Saturday, 14 March 2020 19:30 – Lincoln Theatre, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
- Sunday, 15 March 2020 19:00 – Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Sunday, 15 March 2020 19:30 – The Underground – Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, USA
- Tuesday, 17 March 2020 18:30 – Ritz Ybor, Tampa, Florida, USA
- Tuesday, 17 March 2020 18:30 – The Ritz Theater, Tampa, USA
- Wednesday, 18 March 2020 18:30 – Revolution Live, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Saturday, 21 March 2020 19:30 – The Heights Theater, Houston, USA
- Sunday, 22 March 2020 19:30 – The Kessler Theater, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Tuesday, 24 March 2020 19:30 – The Buckhead Theatre, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Wednesday, 25 March 2020 20:00 – Cannery Ballroom, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Sunday, 29 March 2020 19:30 – Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, New Jersey, USA
- Tuesday, 31 March 2020 19:30 – Webster Hall, New York, USA
- Wednesday, 01 April 2020 19:30 – Town Hall – NY, New York, New York, USA
- Thursday, 02 April 2020 19:30 – Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Friday, 03 April 2020 20:00 – Gateway City Arts, Holyoke, Massachusetts, USA
- Saturday, 04 April 2020 20:00 – Asbury Hall at Babeville, Buffalo, New York, USA
- Sunday, 05 April 2020 19:00 – Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, Canada
- Friday, 24 April 2020 21:00 – Store Vega, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Saturday, 25 April 2020 19:00 – Debaser Hornstulls Strand, Stockholm, Sweden
- Sunday, 26 April 2020 19:00 – Pustervik, Göteborg, Sweden
- Monday, 27 April 2020 20:00 – Huxley’s Neue Welt, Berlin, Germany
- Tuesday, 28 April 2020 20:00 – DOCKS, Hamburg, Germany
- Wednesday, 29 April 2020 20:00 – Batschkapp, Frankfurt, Germany
- Thursday, 30 April 2020 20:00 – Löwensaal, Nurnberg, Germany
Brian Fallon Nobody Wins
Nobody wins is a rock song by Fallon in the album Painkillers.
Brian Fallon A Wonderful Life
A wonderful life is a song by Fallon, in the album Painkillers, released in 2016.
Brian Fallon Interview
Frequently Asked Questions About Brian Fallon
Who is Brian Fallon?
Fallon is an American singer-songwriter and musician.
How old is Fallon?
Brian is 40 years old as of 2020. He was born on January 28, 1980.
How tall is Fallon?
Brian’s height measurements are not known.
Is Fallon married?
Brian is married. The name of his wife is not known.He was previously married to his then wife Hollie for over ten years before they finally divorced in 2013.
How much is Fallon worth?
Brian’s net worth is under review.
How much does Fallon make?
It is not known how much money Fallon earns from his music career.
Where does Fallon live?
Brian’s place of residence is not yet known. We will provide this information as soon as it is available.
Is Fallon dead or alive?
Brian is still alive and in good health.
Brian Fallon Twitter
Brian Fallon Instagram
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.