Carmen Electra Biography
Carmen Electra, born Tara Leigh Patrick, is an American model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer born and raised in Sharonville, Ohio, United States. Electra began by singing when she met Prince in Minneapolis.
Later on, she made appearances as a model in 1996 for the Playboy magazine. For acting, Carmen played the role of Lani McKenzie in the television series, Baywatch. Also, Carmen has been the host of MTV’s Singled Out.
10 Quick Facts About Carmen Electra
- Name: Tara Leigh Patrick
- Age: 50 Years (As of 2022)
- Birthday: 20 April
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches(1.60 meters)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model, Actress, Television Personality, Singer, and Dancer
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $8 Million
Carmen Electra Age
Electra is 50 years old as of 2022, she was born on 20 April 1972, in Sharonville, Ohio, United States. She celebrates her birthday on 20 April every year and her birth sign is Aries.
Carmen Electra Height
Electra stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches. Her body measurements are 37-25-36 inches.
Carmen Electra Weight
Electra Weighs 57 kg (126 lbs). She has blue eyes and light brown hair.
Carmen Electra Education
Electra joined Ann Weigel Elementary School. At Dance Artists studio in Western Hill, she studied dance under Gloria J. Simpsonuntil. When Electra was nine years old, she enrolled in the School for Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA), a magnet arts school in the Cincinnati Public School District.
In that school, she was an older classmate of Nick Lachey, with whom she appeared in a production of Peter Pan. Electra told People Magazine in 1997 that she’d “wanted to dance on Broadway.
Electra graduated from Princeton High School in Sharonville in 1990, having transferred there from SCPA two years prior. Also, she attended and graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Cincinnati.
Carmen Electra Parents
Electra was born to her parents Harry Patrick and Patricia Patrick in Sharonville. Her father Harry is a guitarist, and entertainer, while her mother Patricia is a former singer. However, Electra’s mother died in 1998 due to Brain Cancer. Electra is the youngest of six children, four brothers, and a sister. She is of Dutch, English, German, and Irish descent.
Electra said that her mom was her rock, and described her older sister Debbie as being “like a second mother to her. After her sister moved to Illinois, Electra said her life “revolved around my mom.
She was my best friend, in my life 24/7 whether I wanted her there or not. “Additionally, her sister, Debbie, died two months after the death of her mother. Debbie died after experiencing a heart attack.
Carmen Electra Husband
Electra has had several relationships. At first, she was married to Dennis Rodman in 1998 and divorced in April 1999. Later on, she was married to Dave Navarro in 2003. They divorced in 2007. Recently, Carmen was dating Rob Patterson from 2008 and divorced in 2012.
Carmen Electra Dennis Rodman
Electra was married to Dennis Rodman, an NBA star, and they began dating in 1998. Later on, they tied the knot in November 1998 at Little Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada. However, 9 days after their marriage, Dennis filed for an annulment. His acclaims were that he was of ‘unsound mind’ when they decided to get married.
The duo reconciled after a while and they also celebrated New Year’s Eve together. Four months later, the couple agreed to end their marriage in April 1998 under ‘amicable circumstances’.
Five years later, Electra gave an interview to Glamour. She admitted that she married Rodman in 1998 in direct response to the numbing emotional pain of having lost both her mother and sister.
Carmen Electra Dave Navarro
Electra married Dave Navarro, lead guitarist for the rock band Jane’s Addiction on November 22, 2003.
The two documented their courtship and marriage in an MTV reality television show called ‘Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave. They later announced their separation, and Electra filed for divorce on August 10, 2006; it was finalized on February 20, 2007.
Carmen Electra Rob Patterson
Electra’s representative confirmed in April 2008 that she was engaged to Rob Patterson who is a member of the nu metal band Otep and hard rock band Filter. Despite remaining engaged for several years, the couple did not wed and in 2012, she appeared as one of the celebrity bachelorettes on the TV dating show The Choice. From December 2012 to February 2013 Electra briefly dated Simon Cowell.
Carmen Electra Net Worth
Electra has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer. Through her various sources of income, Carmen has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Carmen Electra Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Carmen Electra.
Carmen Electra Wiki
- Full Names: Tara Leigh Patrick
- Popular As: Carmen Electra
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Model, Actress, Television Personality, Singer, and Dancer
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Multiracial (Cherokee, German, and Irish descent)
- Religion: Agnostic
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Carmen Electra Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 50 years (2022)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Date of Birth: 20 April 1972
- Place of Birth: Sharonville, Ohio, USA
- Birthday: 20 April
Carmen Electra Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 37-25-36 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Shoe Size: 6 (US) / 36 (EU)
- Dress Size: 8 (US) / 38 (EU)
- Breast Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
Carmen Electra Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Harry Patrick
- Mother: Patricia Patrick
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Five including Debbie Patrick, and Rod Mark
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Husband/Spouse: Dave Navarro (2003–2007), Dennis Rodman (1998–1999)
- Dating / Boyfriend: Dated Rob Patterson
- Children: Sons (None) Daughter(s) (None)
Carmen Electra Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $8 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Model, Actress, Television Personality, Singer, and Dancer
Carmen Electra Prince
In 1991, she moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she met singer and songwriter Prince. Soon after, Electra signed a recording contract with Prince’s Paisley Park Records and began a short-lived singing career.
However, the two have not had a relationship or get married ever. When Electra learned that her beloved friend had unexpectedly died at his Paisley Park music studios, she was stunned.
For Electra, this is a particularly devastating loss considering Prince had helped launch her earliest days in the music industry. The first time she met the legend, Electra was an aspiring singer and dancer auditioning for an all-girl band he was assembling. While she wasn’t ultimately chosen for the group, her phone unexpectedly rang one day.
“I’m in shock,” she told E! News exclusively. “This is so sad.” As a beloved friend and former boyfriend, there is one trait Electra remembers vividly about the late star.
“He always talked about life, not death. He was excited about music,” she remembered. “But, back then he talked a lot about God, but not about religion. Prince was like a god. Maybe that’s why I’m so shocked he’s passed away.”
Carmen Electra Baywatch
Electra started appearing in television shows in 1995. She was featured in a nude pictorial in Playboy magazine n May 1996 which was the first of several. This exposure led to higher profile television appearances, including Baywatch (cast member in 1997–1998, as Lani McKenzie) and MTV’s Singled Out. She returned to Baywatch for the 2003 reunion movie, Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding.
Carmen Electra Movies and TV Shows
Carmen Electra Movies
- 2015 – Chocolate City as Club DJ
- 2015 – Book of Fire as Theodora
- 2014 – Lap Dance as Lexus
- 2012 – 2-Headed Shark Attack as Anne Babish
- 2012 – The Axe Boat as Veronica
- 2011 – Mardi Gras: Spring Break – Herself
- 2010 – Barry Munday as Iconic Beauty
- 2009 – Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust as Ginger Vitus
- 2009 – Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!! as Sybil Williams
- 2008 – Christmas in Wonderland as Ginger Peachum
- 2008 – Meet the Spartans as Gorgo
- 2008 – Hollywood Residential – Herself
- 2008 – Disaster Movie as Beautiful Assassin
- 2007 – Epic Movie as Mystique
- 2007 – I Want Candy as Candy Fiveways
- 2007 – Full of It -Herself
- 2006 – Date Movie as Anne
- 2006 – Scary Movie 4 as Holly
- 2006 – Hot Tamale as Riley
- 2006 – National Lampoon’s Pledge This! – Herself
- 2006 – Lolo’s Cafe as Desiree
- 2005 – Dirty Love as Michelle Lopez
- 2005 – Lil’ Pimp as Honeysack
- 2005 – Getting Played as Lauren
- 2005 – Cheaper by the Dozen 2 as Serena Murtaugh
- 2005 – Searching for Bobby D as Rebecca
- 2004 – Starsky & Hutch as Staci
- 2004 – Mr. 3000 as Herself
- 2004 – Max Havoc: Curse of the Dragon as Debbie
- 2004 – Monster Island-Herself
- 2003 – Uptown Girls as Celebrity
- 2003 – My Boss’s Daughter as Tina
- 2002 – Rent Control as Audrey
- 2002 – Whacked! as Laura
- 2002 – Cleavage – Herself
- 2002 – Electra’s Buy – Herself
- 2001 – Sol Goode as Treasure
- 2001 – Perfume as Simone
- 2001 – Get Over It as Mistress Moira
- 2000 -Scary Movie as Drew Decker
- 1999 – The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human as Jenny Smith
- 1999 – Christmas Vacation 2000 as Esmerelda
- 1998 – Starstruck as Iona Shirley
- 1998 – The Chosen One: Legend of the Raven as McKenna Ray / The Raven
- 1997 – American Vampire as Sulka
- 1997 – Good Burger as Roxanne
Carmen Electra TV Shows
- 2016 – Jane the Virgin – Herself
- 2014 – Franklin & Bash as Bridget Barnes
- 2014 – The Birthday Boys as Myrtle
- 2013 – Suburgatory – Herself
- 2013 – Fra Sydhavn til West Coast – Herself
- 2012 – 90210 as Vesta
- 2009 – Perfect Catch – Host
- 2009 – Reno 911! as Miss Uecker
- 2008-present – ChartBlast as Host
- 2007 – Full Frontal Fashion as Guest host
- 2005 – Joey as Herself
- 2005 – Summerland as Mona
- 2005 – Hope & Faith as Carmen
- 2005 – American Dad! as Lisa Silver
- 2005 – House M.D. – Herself
- 2005 – Stacked as Nikki
- 2004 – Manhunt: The Search for America’s Most Gorgeous Male Model as Host
- 2004 – Tripping the Rift as Six
- 2004 – ‘Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave – Herself
- 2004 – Monk as Chloe Blackburn
- 2003 – Dance Fever – Herself
- 2003 – Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding as Lani McKenzie
- 2002 – Livin’ Large as Host
- 2002 – Off Centre – Herself
- 2002 – Carmen and Dave: An MTV Love Story – Herself
- 2002 – The Simpsons -Herself
- 2002 – BattleBots as Host
- 2000 – VH1’s 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock as Host
- 1998 – Hyperion Bay as Sarah Hicks
- 1997 – Baywatch as Lani McKenzie
- 1997 – All That as Sue
- 1997 – Pacific Blue as Lani McKenzie
- 1997 – Singled Out as Host
- 1997 – Just Shoot Me! – Herself
- 1996 – Erotic Confessions as Manager
- 1996 – Baywatch Nights as Candy
Frequently Asked Questions About Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra is a renowned model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer born and raised in Sharonville, Ohio, United States.
Carmen is an American national born on 20th April 1972 in Sharonville, Ohio.
Carmen stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 meters).
No, Carmen has had several relationships. At first, she was married to Dennis Rodman in 1998 and divorced in April 1999. Later on, she was married to Dave Navarro in 2003. They divorced in 2007. Recently, Carmen was dating Rob Patterson from 2008 and divorced in 2012.
Carmen has an approximate net worth of $8 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Carmen’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much she makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Because of security reasons, Carmen has not shared her precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Carmen is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Carmen Electra Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: