Cathy Kelly Biography
Cathy Kelly is an Irish former journalist as well as a writer of women’s fiction since 1997, who was born on September 12, 1966, in Belfast, United Kingdom. Cathy has gained international recognition with her popular fiction novels, which are published globally in many languages. In the year 2001, her novel Someone Like You won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award by the Romantic Novelists’ Association.
Cathy is one of the most successful female authors to come out of Ireland since Maeve Binchy, having once outsold both Dan Brown along J. K. Rowling in the UK.
Cathy Kelly Age
Cathy is 54 years old as of 2020, she was born on September 12, 1966, in Belfast, United Kingdom. She celebrates her birthday on September 12, every year.
Cathy Kelly Height
Cathy stands at an average height. She appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Cathy Kelly Education
Cathy studied at a convent school, on leaving school Cathy worked as a journalist with a national Irish newspaper, working in news and features alongside being an agony aunt as well as a film critic.
Cathy Kelly Family
Kelly is the daughter of Gay Kelly (mother) and Paddy Kelt (father). Cathy has not revealed much concerning her parents and it is also not known whether she has any siblings. However, we are keeping tabs on this information and will be updated as soon as it is available.
Cathy Kelly Husband
Kelly is married to her husband John Sheehan since 2010. Kelly lives with her husband, John, their young twin sons, Dylan and Murray, and their three dogs in County Wicklow, Ireland. Cathy has not disclosed much concerning her husband and kids. However, this information is still under review and will be updated as soon as it is out.
Cathy Kelly Salary
Cathy’s salary is not publicly known. At the moment, we do not have the exact salary but we will update this section when the information is available.
Cathy Kelly Net Worth
Cathy has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2021. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a former journalist and writer. Through her various sources of income, Cathy has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Cathy Kelly Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Cathy Kelly.
Cathy Kelly Wiki
- Full Names: Cathy Kelly.
- Popular As: Former journalist and writer
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Former journalist and writer
- Nationality: Irish and Nothern Irish
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Cathy Kelly Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 54 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: To be updated
- Date of Birth: September 12, 1966
- Place of Birth: Belfast, United Kingdom.
- Birthday: September 12, every year
Cathy Kelly Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Cathy Kelly Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Paddy Kelt
- Mother: Gay Kelly
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to John Sheehan
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Dylan and Murray
Cathy Kelly Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $3 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Former journalist and writer
Cathy Kelly House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Cathy Kelly Books
- Between Sisters 2015
- The Family Gift: A Funny, Clever Page-turning Bestseller about Real Families and Real Life 2019
- It Started With Paris 2014
- Past Secrets 2006
- The Year that Changed Everything: A Brilliantly Uplifting Read for 2021 from the #1 Bestseller 2018
- Lessons in Heartbreak 2008
- Best of Friends 2003
- The Honey Queen 2013
- Chaos ist das halbe Leben 2001
- Secrets of a Happy Marriage 2016
- The House on Willow Street 2012
- Homecoming 2010
- Once in a Lifetime 2009
- Always and Forever 2005
- Just Between Us 2004
- Other Women 2020
- Christmas Magic 2011
- Woman to Woman 1987
- Und wer macht den Abwasch? 1998
- The Perfect Holiday 2010
- Never Too Late 1999
- Letter from Chicago 2002
- Irish Girls About Town 2002
- Someone Like You 2001
- Woman’s Heart 2014
- Kelly 6-Book Collection: Someone Like You, What She Wants, Just Between Us, Best of Friends, Always and Forever, Past Secrets 2017
- The Ultimate Comfort Bundle: Between Sisters, Secrets of a Happy Marriage and The Family Gift 2020
- Kelly 3-Book Collection 1: Lessons in Heartbreak, Once in a Lifetime, Homecoming 2012
- Geh ich auf meine Hochzeit? 2001
- Kelly 3-Book Collection 2: The House on Willow Street, The Honey Queen, Christmas Magic, Plus Bonus Short Story: The Perfect Holiday 2017
- Cassandra 2014
- Always and Forever Special Edition 2009
Cathy Kelly Philanthropy
Cathy is involved in many charitable organizations. She has been an Ambassador for UNICEF Ireland from 2005 to the present. Kelly works as a Global Parent for UNICEF, which entails raising funds to assist and raise awareness for orphaned children and those living by HIV/AIDS. She has visited Rwanda and Mozambique.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cathy Kelly
Who is Cathy Kelly?
Cathy is an Irish former journalist as well as writer of women’s fiction since 1997.
How old is Cathy Kelly?
Cathy is 54 years old as of 2020, she was born on September 12, 1966, in Belfast, United Kingdom.
How tall is Cathy Kelly?
Cathy stands at an average height.
Is Cathy Kelly married?
Kelly is married to her husband John Sheehan since 2010.
How much is Cathy Kelly worth?
Cathy has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2021.
Is Cathy dead or alive?
Cathy is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where does Cathy live?
Cathy lives with her husband, John, their young twin sons, Dylan and Murray, and their three dogs in County Wicklow, Ireland.
Cathy Kelly Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and