Charles Stanley Biography and Wiki
Charles Stanley born Charles Frazier Stanley, is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He was born on September 25, 1932 in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia.
Stanley graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the University of Richmond. He later obtained his Masters of Divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. He received his Th.M. and Th.D. degrees in theology from Luther Rice Seminary in Florida (which later relocated to Lithonia, Georgia).
Charles Stanley Church, In Touch
At the age of 12, Charles became a born-again Christian, and at age 14 he began his life’s work in Christian ministry. Stanley became a staff member of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta in 1969 and became a senior pastor the following year in 1971. In 1972, Stanley started a half-hour religious television program called ‘The Chapel Hour’. The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) began televising this show in 1978. In 1982, Stanley founded another ministry, ‘In Touch Ministries’, and its radio broadcasts began to be associated.
Charles Stanley Age and Birthday
Stanley is 88 years old as of 2020. He was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Virginia, the United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on 25 September every year, his birth sign is Virgo.
Charles Stanley Family, Parents and Siblings
Stanley was born to Rebecca Stanley (mother). His father (Charles) died nine months later after his birthday. He grew up in rural Dry Fork on the outskirts of Danville. There is not much known about his siblings.
Charles Stanley Wife Anna Stanley, Is he married?
Dr Charles Stanley was married to Anna J. Stanley for more than 40 years. She died on November 10, 2014.
Charles Stanley Wife Age
How old was Charles Stanley Wife? Anna was born in the United States, her exact date of birth is not known to the public, she died on Nov 10, 2014.
Charles Stanley Divorce
Stanley divorced from his wife Anna Johnson in 2000, after several years of separation, there was a minor controversy in the Southern Baptist Convention. The matter was complicated by statements that Stanley had made that he would resign as a pastor if he became divorced.
At the time, he did not think his separation would end in divorce. However, when it did, the members of his church overwhelmingly voted to retain him on as their pastor. According to First Baptist Atlanta’s bylaws, Stanley can only lose his post when he remarries.
His wife Anna originally filed for divorce on June 22, 1993, following their parting in the spring of 1992. The two of them agreed that Anna would revise the lawsuit to seek a legal separation instead (“separate maintenance”), while asking for reconciliation.
She repeatedly filed for divorce on March 20, 1995. The Stanleys were judicially separated at the time that divorce papers were filed for the last time on February 16, 2000. A judge signed the last divorce decree on May 11, 2000.
Charles Stanley Children
Stanley has two kids Andy Stanley and Becky Stanley. Andy is an accomplished author and the founder of the largest church in Georgia, North Point Community Church. Becky has severally been alluded by her father in sermons.
Charles Stanley Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Dr. Charles.
Charles Stanley Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Charles Frazier Stanley
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Pastor, Author
- Nationality: American
- Race/ Ethnicity: American
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Charles Stanley Age and Birthday
- Age: 88 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Date of Birth: September 25, 1932
- Place of Birth: Dry Fork, Virginia, the United States of America
- Birthday: September 25
Stanley Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height: 1.70 m
- Weight: 77 kgs
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Gray
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Charles Stanley Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Charles
- Mother: Rebecca Stanley
- Siblings: Not Available
- Marital Status: Single
- Spouse: Anna Johnson Stanley (m. 1958; div. 2000)
- Children: Andy Stanley and Becky Stanley
Charles Stanley Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1.5 million dollars (2020)
- Salary: To be updated
- Source of Income: Ministry, Book Sales
Charles Stanley House and Cars
- Place of living: Atlanta, Georgia
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Charles Stanley Books
- Making The Bible Clear with Fred L. Lowery
- How to Listen to God
- Confronting Casual Christianity
- How to Keep Your Kids on Your Team
- The Love of God
- A Touch of His Power: Meditations on God’s Awesome Power
- Handle With Prayer
- Success God’s Way
- A Gift of Love: Reflections for the Tender Heart
- Eternal Security: Can You Be Sure?
- Finding Peace: God’s Promise of a Life Free from Regret, Anxiety, and Fear
- How to Handle Adversity
- Success God’s Way: Achieving True Contentment and Purpose
- The Gift of Forgiveness
- Walking Wisely: Real Guidance for Life’s Journey
- Winning the War Within
- God is in Control
- Charles Stanley’s Life Principles
- Into His Presence: An In Touch Devotional
- Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Living the Extraordinary Life : 9 Principles to Discover It
- Our Unmet Needs
- The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible
- The Source of My Strength
- Discover Your Destiny: God Has More Than You Can Ask or Imagine
- Pathways to His Presence: A Daily Devotional
- When the Enemy Strikes : The Keys to Winning Your Spiritual Battles
- Landmines in the Path of the Believer: Avoiding the Hidden Dangers
- In Step with God: Understanding His Ways and Plans for Your Life
- Stuck in Reverse: Break Free From Fear and Disbelief and Enjoy the Good Things God Has for You
- The Power of God’s Love: A 31 Day Devotional to Encounter the Father’s Greatest Gift
- When Your Children Hurt
- How to Reach Your Full Potential for God
Charles Stanley Quotes
- We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength.
- Since God knows our future, our personalities, and our capacity to listen, He isn’t ever going to say more to us than we can deal with at the moment.
- When God speaks, oftentimes His voice will call for an act of courage on our part.
- We are either in the process of resisting God’s truth or in the process of being shaped and molded by his truth.
- He wants you all to Himself to put His loving, divine arms around you.
- The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God.
- An unschooled man who knows how to meditate upon the Lord has learned far more than the man with the highest education who does not know how to meditate.
- God’s voice is still and quiet and easily buried under an avalanche of clamor.
- God will never tell us to do something that gratifies the flesh.
Charles Stanley Daily Devotional
Listen and read daily inspirational and uplifting messages from Stanley at intouch.org
Charles Stanley Sermons
Watch the latest messages from Dr. Charles Stanley, the founder of In Touch Ministries. Watch weekly broadcasts, classic sermons, and videos of all that God is communicating to His people at intouch.org/watch.
Charles Stanley Net Worth 2020
Dr. Charles Stanley net worth is $1.5 million dollars, through proceeds from his work as a pastor, he has been able to accumulate a modest fortune. Despite his obvious riches, he prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Charles Stanley YouTube
In Touch Ministries is a teaching ministry dedicated to leading people worldwide into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and strengthening the local church.
Frequently Asked Questions About Charles Stanley
Who is Charles Stanley?
Charles Frazier Stanley is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. Charles is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986.
How old is Charles Stanley?
Stanley is 88 years old as of 2020. He was born on September 25, 1932.
Is Charles Stanley married?
No, Stanley divorced from his wife Anna Johnson in 2000, after several years of separation.
What happened to Charles Stanley’s wife?
Details surrounding her death never made it to the public, although the family said that she passed away peacefully in her sleep.
Is Anna Stanley still living?
Anna Johnson popularly known as Anna Stanley, passed away peacefully on November 10, 2014, surrounded by her loved ones. She was 83 when she died. She was born October 9, 1931, in Smithfield, North Carolina.
How old is Charles Stanley’s daughter?
Becky Stanley’s date of birth will be updated as soon as we get the information.
Did Dr. Charles Stanley have a stroke?
Yes, when he was 52 years old, he suffered a stroke.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
2. Diabetes Treatment
4. Breast Cancer
5. Blood Pressure
6. Heart Attack
How much is Charles Stanley worth?
He has a net worth of $1.5 Million in 2020.
Where does Charles Stanley live?
He is a resident of Atlanta, Georgia, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Andy Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.