Pastor Chris Hodges Biography
Chris Hodges is an American founder and senior pastor of the Church of the Highlands who was born and brought up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America. Hodges entered the ministry in the year 1984 as a youth pastor at Bethany World Prayer Center outside Baton Rouge, Louisiana. A year later the couple moved to Colorado Springs where Chris worked as a youth pastor as well as the senior associate pastor for the New Life Church.
He returned to the Bethany World Prayer Center in the year 1994 as associate pastor. While there he hosted a daily television program called “Lifeline”. He moved to Birmingham in the year 2000 with the express purpose of founding a new church. He organized the Association of Related Churches, a non-profit involved in church development, and started recruiting leaders for the new Church of the Highlands.
The first service was held in February 2001 at Mountain Brook High School’s auditorium. The church became one of the fastest-growing congregations in the country and constructed its own campus in the year 2007. By the year 2020, the church operated over 20 satellite campuses and claimed over 60,000 members.
Hodges’ participation with the Evangelicals for Trump Coalition as well as his social media interactions alongside right-wing provocateur Charlie Kirk led to increased questioning of his cultural insensitivity with regard to African-Americans, which was brought into sharper focus during the year 2020 George Floyd protests. On June 2 Hodges apologized for his hurtful actions.
10 Quick Facts About Chris Hodges
- Name: Pastor Chris Hodges
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 21 June
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Height: Average
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Founder and senior pastor of the Church of the Highlands
- Marital Status: Married to Tammy Hodges
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $1 million dollars
Pastor Chris Hodges Age
Hodges is 57 years old as of 2021, he was born on 21 June 1964, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on 21 June every year and his birth sign is Cancer.
Chris Hodges Height
Hodges stands at an average height. He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Chris Hodges Family
Chris was born to his parents in Baton Rouge. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Shenseea’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. Nevertheless, this section will be updated as soon as it is available.
Pastor Chris Hodges Sister
Hodges was born and raised by his parents in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America. However, he has not shared information about his parents and siblings. We are keeping tabs and we shall update this section as soon as the information is available.
Pastor Chris Hodges Wife
Pastor Chris Hodges is married to Tammy Hodges. Chris and his wife Tammy have five children and reside in Birmingham, Alabama, where the Church of the Highlands began.
Pastor Chris Hodges Wife Age, Tammy Hodges Age
Tammy Hodges’s age is not publicly known, she was born in the US, her exact date of birth is not available in any online publication hence making it difficult to know when she was born and when she celebrates her birthday.
Pastor Chris Hodges Son David
The Hodges have five children; Sarah, Michael, David, Jonathan and Joseph. David Hodges has left his position at Hillsong Church in Los Angeles and moved to Charlotte earlier this month. “One of my five kids, my middle son David, lives here in Charlotte and is part of this church,” Chris Hodges said in his sermon.
Chris Hodges Salary
Hodges’s annual salary could be estimated to be between $100 thousand and $500 thousand, however, there is no verifiable source for his exact salary, we will update you as soon as we get hold of this information.
Chris Hodges Net Worth
Chris Hodges has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money and income. His primary source of income is his career as a Televangelist. Through his various sources of income, Hodges has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Chris Hodges Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Chris Hodges.
Chris Hodges Wiki
- Full Names: Chris Hodges
- Popular As: Pastor Chris Hodges
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Pastor
- Nationality: American
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Chris Hodges Age
- Age: 57 years (2021)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Date of Birth: June 21, 1964
- Place of Birth: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
- Birthday: June 21
Chris Hodges Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height: Average
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Gray
- Hair Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Chris Hodges Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Mr. Hodges
- Mother: Mrs. Hodges
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): To be updated
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Tammy Hodges (full name Tammy Hornsby)
- Children: Sons (Michael, David, Jonathan and Joseph) Daughter(s) (Sarah)
Chris Hodges Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million dollars (2021)
- Salary: $100 thousand – $500 thousand
- Source of Income: Ministry
Chris Hodges Church of the Highlands
Since the church opened in 2001, the Church of the Highlands has grown to average more than 38,000 people that attend each weekend and is known for its life-giving nature and focus on guiding people to have an intimate relationship with God.
Hodges has a deep passion for growing leaders and planting life-giving churches. He was one of the co-founders of ARC (Association of Related Churches) in 2001, which has started hundreds of churches all around the USA.
Chris is also the founder of GROW, a one-of-a-kind experience that specializes in training and resourcing pastors and churches to support them overcome any barriers and reach their growth potential. Additionally, he is the founder and President of Highlands College, a ministry training school that teaches and sets students into full-time ministry careers.
Chris Hodges Books
- Fresh Air: What Happens When You Discover the Powerful Secrets of a God-Breathed Life
- Four Cups Participant’s Guide: God’s Timeless Promises for a Life of Fulfillment
- Sustainable Facility Management – The Facility Manager’s Guide to Optimizing Building
- Cuatro Copas=four Cups: Promesas Eternas de Dios Para Vivir En Plenitud
- The Daniel Dilemma Study Guide: How to Stand Firm and Love Well in a Culture of Compromise
- Fresh Air: Trading Stale Spiritual Obligation for a Life-Altering, Energizing, Experience-It-Everyday Relationship with God
- Fresh Air Group Experience Participant’s Guide: Trading Stale Spiritual Obligation for a Life-Altering, Energizing,
Chris Hodges Quotes
- “We usually expect too much from people. Often we judge them based on their actions even as we judge ourselves based on our intentions.”
- “The problem with baggage is that it affects other people’s trips.”
- “Temptation is a test of your relationship, not your self-control.”
- “Paul was focusing on what was happening in him, not to him. Likewise, we can be sure that when something is happening to us, God is doing something in us–something that will shape us for eternity.”
- “You can’t make a difference unless you are different.”
- “Sometimes it seems safer to have just enough God to get to heaven, but not so much that he radically alters our lives.”
- “There seems to be something in our human nature that draws us away from a life-giving relationship with Jesus because it feels more comfortable to focus on what to do and not do. That tendency robs us of real joy and peace.”
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).”
- “Here’s the real secret: you can fulfill the commands of the Bible better by falling in love with God than by trying to obey him. It’s not that your obedience isn’t significant or relevant; it’s simply not the center of the wheel. No, the hub of your life is your relationship with God. Your behavior and obedience radiate like spokes from the center of your life and allow you to roll forward. When you try to make your eternal behavior the hub on which you turn, you get stuck. Forward motion must be fueled by love.”
- “Worship is love expressed.”
- “If religions have one thing in common, it’s that they require us to do something to get to God. All except Christianity. So many people, including many Christians, believe that God requires us to make changes before we can approach him. But that’s not true. We don’t get our lives together in order to get to God. We go to God to get our lives together! So what are we supposed to do? The answer is in God’s first cup of promise. He said, “I will bring you out.”
- “When people confront the past—their sins, wounds, and curses—they experience amazing joy, freedom, and spiritual growth.
- They move from just the assurance of their salvation to an experience of divine deliverance.”
- “God wants his power in every person’s life. He loves taking ordinary people and using them to do extraordinary things. It didn’t take long, however, for Christians to make ministry a profession and hire a few folks to lead their churches. They called these people clergy and soon the rest of the body of Christ sat passively on the sidelines and watched. They could be part of a “church” without any real sacrifice or personal commitment to the well-being of the community.”
- “I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness; for your promises are backed by all the honor of your name. PSALM 138:2”
- “Probably one of the most surprising discoveries I’ve made while studying the Bible is that God does not condone religion. It’s a consistent theme throughout scripture. Religion is man’s external effort to please God. But God doesn’t care about all my efforts to get it right. He wants more, something far greater.”
- “Because of our selfishness and inclination toward personal comfort and convenience, we’d rather not have to deal with constant change and uncertainty. We have difficulty reconciling the goodness of God with the mystery of his ways.”
Frequently Asked Questions About Chris Hodges
Who is Pastor Chris Hodges?
Chris Hodges is a famous minister widely known as the founding and senior pastor of Church of the Highlands with campuses all across the state of Alabama, USA.
How old is Pastor Chris Hodges?
Chris is an American national born on 21 June 1964 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America.
How tall is Pastor Chris Hodges?
Hodges stands at an average height, he has not shared his height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Pastor Chris Hodges married?
Yes, he is happily married to his long-term partner Tammy Hodges. The couple has five children.
How much is Pastor Chris Hodges worth?
The Church of the Highlands lead Pastor has an estimated net worth of $900,000 as of 2020. His annual salary could be estimated to be between $100 thousand and $500 thousand, however, there is no verifiable source to his exact salary, we will update you as soon as we get hold of this information.
Where does Hodges live?
Pastor Chris Hodges resides in Birmingham, Alabama, he lives there together with his family.
Is Hodges dead or alive?
Hodges is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
What’s next pastor Chris Hodges?
What’s next is a book by Pastor Chris Hodges that is about the journey to know God, finding freedom, discovering purpose, and making a difference.
What denomination is the Church of the Highlands?
Church of the Highlands is a non-denominational, Christian multi-site megachurch headed by Pastor Chris Hodges and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Where did Chris Hodges go to college?
pastor Chris Hodges’ educational background includes a BA from Colorado Christian University and a Masters of Ministry from Southwestern Christian University. Chris additionally serves on the Board of Directors of EQUIP, a mission organization founded by John Maxwell.
Chris Hodges Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements and more about: