Colton Dunn Biography, Wiki
Table of Contents
- 1 Colton Dunn Biography, Wiki
- 2 Colton Dunn Age and Birthday: How Old Is He?
- 3 Colton Dunn Height and Weight
- 4 Colton Dunn Education
- 5 Colton Dunn Family, Parents and Siblings
- 6 Colton Dunn Wife: Is He Married?
- 7 Colton Dunn Gay
- 8 Colton Dunn Salary
- 9 Colton Dunn Net Worth
- 10 Colton Dunn Measurements and Facts
- 11 Colton Dunn Comedian and Actor
- 12 Colton Dunn Movies and TV Shows
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions About Colton Dunn
- 14 Who is Colton Dunn?
- 15 How old is Colton?
- 16 How tall is Dunn?
- 17 Is Colton married?
- 18 How much is Dunn worth?
- 19 Where does Colton live?
- 20 Is Dunn dead or alive?
- 21 Where is Colton now?
- 22 Colton Dunn Social Media Contacts
- 23 Related Biographies.
- 24 Reference:
Colton Dunn is an American comedian, actor, writer, and producer well known for his role as Garrett on the NBC workplace comedy, Superstore. Additionally, Colton also worked on the Comedy Central sketch comedy series, Key & Peele as a writer, occasional performer, and producer.
Colton Dunn Age and Birthday: How Old Is He?
Dunn is 43 years old as of 2020, he was born on June 30, 1977, in Normal, Illinois, United States. He celebrates his birthday every June 30 of every year and her birth sign is Cancer. Dunn will be turning 44 years old on June 30, 2021.
Colton Dunn Height and Weight
Dunn stands at an average height and has moderate weight. He appears to be quite tall if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Colton Dunn Education
Dunn attended St. Paul Central High School where he was also in theater and improv comedy group. Additionally, Colton is an alumnus of the improvisational comedy group, Boom Chicago.
Colton Dunn Family, Parents and Siblings
Dunn’s mother is Kari Dunn Buron while his father is an African-American. While Colton was a toddler they moved to St. Paul, Minnesota. Colton’s father and mother divorced while he was still young.
Colton Dunn Wife: Is He Married?
Dunn is married to his second wife Jessica Stier. Previously, Colton was married to a different woman. Jessica and Colton tied the knot in 2017 at a private wedding. Together, they are blessed with a daughter.
Colton Dunn Gay
Dunn is often mistaken to be gay, but it’s just false news as he is happily married to his wife, Jessica Stier. Unlike Colton, Jessica doesn’t come from the entertainment industry. She is a nurse who works in a clinic.
Colton Dunn Salary
According to some online resources, the average salary of an American producer is $68.03k. If he continues with his career then his salary will surely increase in the upcoming days.
Colton Dunn Net Worth
Dunn has an estimated net worth of $11 million dollars as of 2020. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a comedian, actor, and producer. Through his various sources of income, Colton has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Colton Dunn Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Colton:
Colton Dunn Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Colton Dunn
- Popular As: Colton
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor, Producer, and Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Mixed
- Religion: Updating
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Colton Dunn Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 43 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Date of Birth: June 30, 1977
- Place of Birth: Normal, Illinois, United States
- Birthday: June 30
Colton’s Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Updating
- Height / How Tall?: Updating
- Weight: Updating
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: Updating
Colton Dunn Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Updating
- Mother: Kari Dunn Buron
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Updating
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Jessica Stier
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Daughter
Colton Dunn Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $11 million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Comedian, Actor, and Producer
Dunn House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Colton Dunn Comedian and Actor
After High school, Colton moved to New York in 1998 where he worked for Late Night with Conan O’Brien. Later on, he moved to Los Angeles in 2004. From 2005 to 2009, Colton was a writer and performer on madTV. Also, Colton has appeared in Parks and Recreation, Nick Swardson’s Pretend Time, Game Shop, Burning Love, and ‘If Google Was a Guy’.
Currently, Dunn co-stars in Superstore on NBC. Also, Dunn hosted the comedy-variety show, RT-ES, and also Lazer Team in 2016. Dunn has received two Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series for his work on Key & Peele.
Colton Dunn Movies and TV Shows
- Mad TV Live and Almost Legal as Yaris Guy
- Phileine Says Sorry as Newsreader 5
- Beep as Greg
- Last Laugh ’04 as Patron
- Boiling Points as Series Regular
- MadTV Various
- Twisted Fortune as Oliver
- Boner Boyz as Boner Boyz
- Marvel Superheroes: What the–?! as War Machine
- Dow Jones as Homeless Guy
- Brothers as Roscoe
- Brainstorm as Darryl
- The Big Dog as Salesman
- LeBron Waynes Makes His Decision: Chicken Wings as LeBron Waynes
- Hatchet II as Vernon
- Take a Silly One as Sergeant
- Pretend Time as Various
- The League as Cop
- Parks and Recreation as Brett
- Team Unicorn as Blake
- Damn Love as Gardener
- Rockin’ Out as Colton
- Honey and Joy as Earl the Clown
- Forcin’ the Blues as Colton
- Children’s Hospital as 70’s Dude
- Roommate Meeting as Cop
- Game Shop as Derrick
- Sketchy as Agent #1
- NTSF:SD: SUV as Al
- The Funtime Gang as Gary the Giraffe
- Campus Security as Darren Scott
- Burning Love as Tim
- Key & Peele as Various
- Comedy Bang! Bang! as Various
- Happy Endings as Thug
- The Arsenio Hall Show as N/A
- Unidentified as Dave
- Kroll Show as Tony
- NerdTerns as Barry
- Spirit Town as Buddy Hickel
- Drunk History as Narrator
- Mr. Pickles as Rich Snob, Darrel
- This Is Why You’re Single Not as Brandon
- The Dramatics: A Comedy as Dennis
- Trevor Moore: High in Church as Doug
- Red Baroness Warrior Single Lady No as Tongue
- Steven Universe as Mr. Smiley
- Monster Problems as Julian
- RT–ES as Himself (host) / Various
- Superstore as Garrett
- Lazer Team as Herman
- Other People as Dan
- Lonely and Horny as Ray
- Bad Internet
- CC: Social Scene as Rapper
- Angie Tribeca as Denarius
- CC: Social Scene as Rapper
- The Eric Andre Show
- The Crossroads of History
- Michael Bolton’s Big, Sexy Valentine’s Day Special as Chocolatier Customer
- Killing Hasselhoff as Redix
- Lazer Team 2 as Herman
- The Chris Gethard Show as Toilet Paper Salesman
- Blockers as Rudy
- Dude as Officer Higgins
- Big City Greens as Russell Remington, Brett
Frequently Asked Questions About Colton Dunn
Who is Colton Dunn?
Colton Dunn is an American comedian, actor, writer, as well as a producer. He is famous for his works in Key and Peele (2012), Superstore (2015), and Hatchet II (2010).
How old is Colton?
Dunn is an American national born on 30th June 1977, in Normal, Illinois.
How tall is Dunn?
Colton stands at a height of 1.82 m.
Is Colton married?
Yes, he is married to Colton. They got married in 2017 and together they have one child.
How much is Dunn worth?
Colton has an approximate net worth of $200k. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Colton live?
Because of security reasons, Dunn has not shared his precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Is Dunn dead or alive?
Colton is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Colton now?
Colton Dunn is an American comedian, actor, writer, and producer well known for his role as Garrett on the NBC workplace comedy, Superstore.
Colton Dunn Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and