Dayo Amusa Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Dayo Amusa Biography
- 2 Dayo Amusa Age
- 3 Dayo Amusa Height
- 4 Dayo Amusa Weight
- 5 Dayo Amusa Education
- 6 Dayo Amusa Family
- 7 Dayo Amusa Husband
- 8 Dayo Amusa Daughter
- 9 Dayo Amusa Net Worth
- 10 Dayo Amusa Measurements and Facts
- 11 Dayo Amusa Twin Sister
- 12 Dayo Amusa Car
- 13 Dayo Amusa and Fathia Balogun
- 14 Dayo Amusa Movies
- 15 Dayo Amusa Songs
- 16 Dayo Amusa Awards
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions About Dayo Amusa
- 18 Who is Dayo Amusa?
- 19 How old is Dayo Amusa?
- 20 How tall is Dayo Amusa?
- 21 Is Dayo married?
- 22 How much is Dayo worth?
- 23 How much does Dayo make?
- 24 Where does Dayo live?
- 25 Is Dayo dead or alive?
- 26 Where is Dayo Now?
- 27 Dayo Social Media Contacts
- 28 Related Biographies.
- 29 Reference:
- 30 Popular Posts
Dayo Amusa is an accomplished Nigerian actress, singer, director, filmmaker as well as a businesswoman. In addition to that, she is her parents’ first-born child in a family of five. Amusa’s mother hails from Ogun state in southwestern Nigeria while her father hails from Lagos which is the largest city in Nigeria.
Dayo Amusa Age
Amusa is 37 years old as of 2020, she was born Temidayo Amusa on July 20, 1983, in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. She celebrates her birthday on July 20, every year, and her birth sign is Cancer. Amusa will be turning 38 years on July 20, 2021.
Dayo Amusa Height
Amusa stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm, 1.70 m). Her body figure measurements are 36 – 25 – 36 inches. She also has 36B(bra size), 25 inches(waist size), and 36 inches(hip size).
Dayo Amusa Weight
Amusa Weighs 80 kilograms in 2021. Known for her beautiful smile, acting, and musical skills Amusa has black eyes and the color of her hair is black. Her gorgeous body figure is one of her most striking features.
Dayo Amusa Education
Amusa is a highly educated and qualified person. She studied at Kenny-Tee Private School in Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria, and obtained her First School Leaving Certificate. After completing her primary school education, Amusa attended Mayflower School, Ikene, and completed her secondary school education at Mamak Secondary School in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, and obtained her West African Senior School Certificate.
Dayo Amusa Family
Dayo Amusa Parents and Siblings
Amusa is the daughter of Mrs. Abiola Amusa(mother). Her mother is a businesswoman who hails from Ogun State while her father’s name is Mr. Kolawole Rasheed Amusa, who is a retired Engineer who hails from Lagos State, both in the south-western part of Nigeria.
Dayo Amusa Husband
She said in an interview with Channels TV, ‘I only asked a simple question. Is it a must for everyone to get married? ‘Even the bible said he that finds a wife finds a good thing, it didn’t say all, a lot of people feel that once you attain a certain age, you have to be married, it takes two to tango.’
She added, ‘I don’t see marriage as a supermarket which you want to jump into for window shopping, and then when you feel the mall is boring, you come out of it, why go into it the first place?’ We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about her love life.
Dayo Amusa Daughter
There is no clear information given concerning her child. However, it is said that she posted her daughter for the first time on social media. Amusa captioned the picture and wrote;
“When ur baby girl is just as beautiful as you are My sweet 16 @ayomikun.amusa #ifanu #abefe Not your birthday yet though.”
Dayo Amusa Net Worth
Amusa’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars (Approx) as of 2021. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an actress, singer, director, filmmaker & businesswoman. Through her various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Dayo Amusa Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Amusa.
Dayo Amusa Wikipedia
- Full Names: Temidayo Amusa.
- Popular As: Dayo Amusa.
- Gender: Female.
- Occupation / Profession: Actress & Singer.
- Nationality: Nigerian.
- Race / Ethnicity: Black.
- Religion: Christian.
- Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Dayo Amusa Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 37 Years Old.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer.
- Date of Birth: July 20, 1983.
- Place of Birth: Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Birthday: July 20.
Dayo Amusa Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 36 – 25 – 36 inches.
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm, 1.70 m).
- Weight: 80 kilograms in 2021.
- Eye Color: Black.
- Hair Color: Black.
- Shoe Size: Pending Update.
- Dress Size: Pending Update.
- Breast Size: 36B
- Waist Size: 25 inches.
- Hip Size: 35 inches.
Dayo Amusa Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Mr. Kolawole Rasheed Amusa.
- Mother: Mrs. Abiola Amusa.
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Pending Update.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Husband/Spouse: Not Available.
- Dating / Boyfriend: Single.
- Children: Daughter(One).
Dayo Amusa Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million and $5 million dollars (Approx) as of 2021.
- Salary: Pending Update.
- Source of Income: Ent.
Dayo Amusa House and Cars
- Place of living: Nigeria.
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated.
Dayo Amusa Twin Sister
Amusa is one of the most popular actresses both in Nollywood and Yoruba movies. She joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) in 2002 and started featuring in Nollywood movies. Although she acts mostly in Yoruba language films of Nollywood, she has also acted in English language films.
Amusa has acted in movies such as; Ajegbodo, Oju Awo, Ekan Soso, Oogun Mii, Dewunmi Iberu, Inu, Idaa, Aroba, Unforgivable, Pathetic, Omoniyun, and many others. In 2006, she started producing her own movies and focused on the production of Yoruba movies.
Apart from acting, Amusa is also a musician. She has released several hit singles like Aye Mii, Ayemi Remix ft Oritsefemi, Alejo, Blow My Mind, Mama’s Love, Omodaddy, and many others. She is currently the proprietress of PayDab Schools which has two locations in Ibadan and Lagos, both in the south-western part of Nigeria.
Dayo Amusa Car
The Nigerian singer and actress are rich enough to enjoy a posh and luxurious life. She has acquired several expensive properties while pursuing her acting career. Not so long ago, the Nigerian actress and singer got herself a brand new stylishly luxurious car.
Dayo Amusa and Fathia Balogun
Fathia Balogun is a Nigerian actress, director, film-maker as well as a producer. On Wednesday the 27th day of June in 2018, Fathia posted a photo that talked about friends who have the habit of back-stabbing and laughing at each other. Moreover, she went ahead and captioned the photo with a quote.
This is what Fathia wrote, “Friendship is beautiful but when it is not getting the right things done neither is it moving you forward it’s time to check things out. Have a beautiful day my people! I love you all,”
This proceeded with a response in the comment section from Amusa.
“Practice what you preach,” Amusa commented.
Dayo Amusa Movies
- Aroba 2
Dayo Amusa Songs
- Aye Mii
- Mama’s Love
- Ayemi Remix ft Oritsefemi
- Blow My Mind
Dayo Amusa Awards
- 2010 – Outstanding Performance at the Ambassador Club.
- 2011 – Outstanding Achievers Awards.
- 2013 – Award for Best Kiss in a Movie at the Best of Nollywood Awards.
- 2013 – School of Art Achievers Awards of Honour.
- 2013 – Merit Awards.
- 2014 – Award for Best Indigenous Actress at the Nollywood Movies Awards.
- 2014 – Best Crossover Act at the Yoruba Movie Academy Awards.
- 2014 – Diamond Special Recognition Awards.
- 2016 – Award of Excellence.
- 2017 – Nollywood Female Face of the Year at the 2017 Pink Awards.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dayo Amusa
Who is Dayo Amusa?
Amusa is an accomplished Nigerian actress, singer, director, filmmaker as well as a businesswoman. In addition to that, she is her parents’ first-born child in a family of five.
How old is Dayo Amusa?
Amusa is a Nigerian national born on July 20, 1983, in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
How tall is Dayo Amusa?
Amusa stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm, 1.70 m).
Is Dayo married?
Details about Amusa’s love life are still under review. We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about her love life.
How much is Dayo worth?
Amusa has a net worth of $1 million and $5 million dollars (Approx) as of 2021. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
How much does Dayo make?
According to our reliable sources, Amusa’s annual salary is currently under review. Nevertheless, we are keeping tabs and will update you once this information is available.
Where does Dayo live?
Because of security reasons, Amusa has not shared her precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Dayo dead or alive?
Amusa is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Dayo Now?
Amusa is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry.
Dayo Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
- Joe Manganiello Biography, Age, Wife, Magic Mike, Deathstroke, Movies and Net Worth
- Molly Quinn (Actress) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Castle, Net Worth
- Evan Joseph Asher Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Parents, Autism and Net Worth
- Apolo Anton Ohno Bio, Wiki, Age, Nationality, Height, Wife, Married, Girlfriend, Gold Medal, Olympics, and Net Worth
- Apolo Ohno Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Athlete, Girlfriend
- Tiffany Rockelle Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Son, Piper Rockelle and Net Worth