Deborah Fraser Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Deborah Fraser Biography
- 2 Deborah Fraser Age
- 3 Deborah Fraser Height
- 4 Deborah Fraser Family
- 5 Deborah Fraser Husband
- 6 Deborah Fraser Children
- 7 Deborah Fraser Net Worth
- 8 Deborah Fraser Measurements and Facts
- 9 Deborah Fraser House and Cars
- 10 Deborah Fraser Songs
- 11 Deborah Fraser Awards
- 12 Deborah Fraser on Khaya Mthethwa remarks
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions About Deborah Fraser
- 14 Who is Deborah Fraser?
- 15 How old is Deborah Fraser?
- 16 How tall is Deborah Fraser?
- 17 Is Deborah Fraser married?
- 18 How much is Deborah Fraser worth?
- 19 Where does Fraser live?
- 20 Is Fraser dead or alive?
- 21 Fraser Social Media Contacts
- 22 Related Biographies.
- 23 Reference:
- 24 Popular Posts
Deborah Fraser is a South African gospel vocalist who was born in KwaMashu, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. She began as a backing singer in 1985 and recorded her own album in 2000, titled Abanye bayombona. The album has sold over 700,000 copies. Uhambo is her 10th album with 14 songs, including the hit “Ngeke ngiyeke ukuthandaza”.
Deborah is a winner of the first SABC Crown Gospel Music award in the Best Female Artist category, among other awards SAMA for the best gospel, Metro award for the best gospel, and Kora for best gospel artist.
Deborah Fraser Age
Deborah is 54 years old as of 2020, she was born in 1966, in KwaMashu, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Her exact date of birth is not available in any online publication, hence making it difficult to know when she was born and when she celebrates her birthday.
Deborah Fraser Height
Deborah stands at an average height. She appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Deborah Fraser Family
Deborah was born and raised by her parents in KwaMashu, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Fraser’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. Nevertheless, this section will be updated as soon as it is available.
Deborah Fraser Husband
Deborah was married to Nigeria pastor Socky Okeke of Macy Chapel, but their marriage ended. She alleged that the man of the cloth was subjecting her to Satanic abuse, jealousy, emotional and physical abuse.
The singer found love again and said she is taking things slow and not rushing into marriage again. However, we are keeping tabs and will update you more about Deborah’s love life.
Deborah Fraser Children
Deborah Fraser is a proud mother of a son known as Mbuso Fraser. Nevertheless, we are keeping tabs and will update you once we get the identity and more information about Deborah’s son.
Deborah Fraser Net Worth
Deborah has an estimated Net Worth of $63.8 Million dollars as of 2021. This includes her Assets, Money, and Income. Her primary source of income is her career as a Vocalist. Through her various sources of income, Fraser has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Deborah Fraser Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Deborah Fraser.
Deborah Fraser Wiki
- Full Names: Deborah Fraser
- Popular As: Deborah
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Vocalist
- Nationality: South African
- Race / Ethnicity: African
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Deborah Fraser Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 54 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: To be Updated
- Date of Birth: 1966
- Place of Birth: KwaMashu, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Birthday: To be Updated
Deborah Fraser Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Average
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Deborah Fraser Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Husband/Spouse: Was Married to Socky Okeke
- Children: Son (Mbuso Fraser)
Deborah Fraser Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $63.8 Million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Singer
Deborah Fraser House and Cars
- Place of living: SA
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Deborah Fraser Songs
- World In Union
- Yara gbadura
- Bengithi Ngizo Bekezela
- Bonang suna
- Ngibe muhle nam’
- Yeye yu nawe
- We Johna
- Abefundisi aba wrango
- Yebo ngiyavuma
- Kena Morena
- Nyathela Ngamandla
- Oh ndodana
- Abanye Bayombona
- Lukhangela kuwe
- Ekhaye ‘Zulwini
- Sol, vatten och vind
- Ukuliboni ‘Zulu
- Udlalile Ngabantu
- Umoya wam’
- Hamba we Sathane
- Lala ngoxolo mama wami
- Ngiphe Baba
- Ethuneni Lakho
- Mawungangedluli Jesu
- Sizwile Ukukhala
- Umthwalo Wezono
- Baba Wethu
- Ngizohamba Nawe
- Kungenxa Yengane Zami
- Mama Wami
- uma kungexa
- Khangela Umsinsisi
- Deborah – Ngimtholile Ujesu
- Deborah – Abanye Bayombona
- Kungenxa Yengani Zam
Deborah Fraser Awards
- Best Female Artist at Crown Gospel Music award.
- Best Gospel at South African Music Awards(SAMA).
- Best Gospel Artist at Metro award.
- Best Gospel Artist at Kora Awards.
Deborah Fraser on Khaya Mthethwa remarks
After the gospel musician Khaya Mthethwa’s during the launch of his CD/DVD launch called Debora Fraser and other traditional artists ‘irrelevant’ to the younger generation’. He said ‘Young people are not listening to the likes of Debora Fraser and all these traditional gospel stars because we don’t relate. We might appreciate it, but there’s no connection between us and them,’
Deborah retaliated to that statement saying “what Khaya said was wrong. You do not say that as an artist. People still buy our music, it is both hurtful and misleading for certain individuals to accuse traditional gospel artists of being irrelevant to the younger generation.”
Frequently Asked Questions About Deborah Fraser
Who is Deborah Fraser?
Fraser is a famous gospel vocalist who began as a backing singer in 1985 and recorded her own album in 2000, titled Abanye bayombona. The album has sold over 700,000 copies. Uhambo is her 10th album with 14 songs, including the hit “Ngeke ngiyeke ukuthandaza”.
How old is Deborah Fraser?
Deborah was born in 1966, in KwaMashu, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
How tall is Deborah Fraser?
Deborah stands at an average height, she has not shared her height with the public. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Deborah Fraser married?
Deborah was married to Nigeria pastor Socky Okeke of Macy Chapel but their marriage ended.
How much is Deborah Fraser worth?
Deborah has an approximate net worth of $63.8 Million dollars. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the music ministry.
Where does Fraser live?
Because of security reasons, Deborah has not shared her precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Fraser dead or alive?
Deborah is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Fraser Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
- Jenna Fischer Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Sister, Husband, Kids, Movies, Tv-Shows, and Net Worth.
- Annet Mahendru Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Actress, Salary, and Net worth
- Kevin James Plank Bio, Age, Parents, Siblings, Net Worth, Height and Girlfriend
- Joe Manganiello Biography, Age, Wife, Magic Mike, Deathstroke, Movies and Net Worth
- Kendall Toole Bio, Age, Wiki, Height, Husband, Parents and Net Worth
- Lee Carter Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Political Career, Net Worth and Champaign