Denise Van Outen Biography and Wiki
Denise Van Outen is a renowned English Actress, Singer, Model, Dancer, and Presenter who was born and brought up in Basildon, Essex. She is widely known for her work in presenting ‘The Big Breakfast’ and her role in the musical film ‘Chicago’ and in the mainstream professional theatre ‘the West End’ and ‘on Broadway’ portraying the same character Roxie Hart.
Denise also appeared in the tenth series of the BBC One dancing show ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and finished as runners-up. She has worked as a Judge, mostly recognized for her work on the 2007 talent show series ‘Any Dream Will Do’, on the ITV entertainment program ‘Born to Shine’, and on the Irish version of the international Got Talent franchise ‘Ireland’s Got Talent.’
10 Facts About Denise Van Outen
- Name: Denise Van Outen
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 27 May
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 53 kg)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Media Personality
- Marital Status: To be Updated.
- Salary: $24,292 and $72,507
- Networth: £3 million
Denise Van Outen Age
Van is 46 years old as of 2020, she was born on 27 May 1974 in Basildon, Essex, England, United Kingdom. She celebrates her birthday on the 27th of May every year and her birth sign is Gemini.
Denise Van Outen Height and Weight
Outen stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meters) and Weighs 117 lbs (53 kg). She also appears to be quite tall in stature in her photos. Her body measurements are 33-24-32 inches with green eyes and blonde hair.
Denise Van Outen Family, Parents, and Siblings
Denise was born to Kathleen and Ted Outen in Basildon, Essex. She spent her childhood with her two siblings, an elder brother named Terry and a sister named Jackie. Her family was Catholic, which means that she was raised in a Catholic custom. She started modeling at a very young age in that at the age of seven was modeling for knitting patterns.
Denise Van Outen’s Boyfriend Eddie Boxshall
Van is currently dating her boyfriend Eddie Boxshall, a day trader. The couple initially met after being set up on a date by a mutual friend and started dating in 2014, as the newspaper reports after a follow-up of Van Outen’s divorce from actor Lee Mead. “When I found myself single and just about to turn 40, I didn’t want to be on my mobile, swiping left and all that business,” Van Outen said.
“Constantly talking on the phone and messaging each other is a waste of time, you might as well go and meet the person and you’ll know within the first half-hour if it will work or not. With Eddie I knew within ten minutes — we just clicked. All my best times with him are when it’s just the two of us.” The couple moved in together though they are yet to be married.
Denise Van Outen Kids
Outen is a proud mother of one daughter named Betsy Mead. She was blessed with Outen when she was married to Lee Mead in their marriage of 6 years.
Denise Van Outen Salary
Details about Van’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Denise Van Outen Net Worth
Denise has an estimated net worth of $3,990,735 (£3 million) dollars as of 2020. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress, Singer, Model, Dancer, and Presenter. Through her various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Denise Van Outen Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about her;
Denise Van Outen Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Denise Kathleen Outen
- Popular As: Denise Van Outen
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress, Singer, Model, Dancer, and Presenter
- Nationality: English
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Denise Van Outen’s Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 46 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Date of Birth: 27 May 1974
- Place of Birth: Basildon, Essex, England, United Kingdom
- Birthday: 27th May
Denise Van Outen Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 33-24-32 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meters)
- Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Breast Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip Size: 32 inches
Denise Van Outen Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Ted Outen
- Mother: Kathleen Outen
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Terry and Jackie
- Marital Status: Dating
- Husband/Spouse: Was married to Lee Mead
- Dating / Boyfriend: Engaged with Eddie Boxshall
- Children: Daughter(s) (Betsy Mead)
Denise Van Outen’s Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $3,990,735 (£3 million)
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Actress, Singer, Model, Dancer, and Presenter
Denise Van Outen House and Cars
- Place of living: Essex, United Kingdom
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Denise Van Outen Charleston
Charleston is a dance that was named after the dance was mostly held in the city of Charleston in South Carolina. The rhythm was familiarized in mainstream dance music in the U.S by the tune “The Charleston” composed by James P. Johnson in 1923. Her dancing partner was James Jordan. They usually maintained the highest score ever of forty.
“I actually haven’t thought about winning the competition. My partner James has. I would love to win for James because I think he’s worked so hard.” Outen wanted the public to judge her on her preference for dancing alone. She uttered, “Judge me fairly on the night, as the show should be judged: on the dancing. It’s a dancing competition at the end of the day. Be aware of how hard I have worked.”
Denise Van Outen EastEnders
EastEnders is a soap opera that is of Britain’s cradle that debuted on BBC One in 1985. The film was created by Julia Smith as well as Tony Holland. It was filmed in Albert Square in the East End of London in the imagination borough of Walford. EastEnders involves families of local residents as they continue with their daily life. Denise portrayed Karin Smart in the film.
Denise Van Outen Tattoo
Outen has a tattoo on her lower abdomen on the left-hand side depicting a butterfly.
Denise Van Outen Singing
The following are some of the songs she sang;
- Tell Me on a Sunday
- Somewhere, Someplace, Sometime
- Take That Look off Your Face
- Haven in the Sky
- Especially for you
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
- Some Girl I Used to Know
- Unexpected Song
- Come Back With the Same looks on your Eyes
- Let’s Talk About You
- Ready-Made Life/ I’m Very You.
- Speed Dating
Denise Van Outen Movies and TV Shows
- 2012 – Keith Lemon: The Film as Herself.
- 2012 – Run for Your Wife as Michelle Smith.
- 2007 – Are You Ready for Love? as Rita.
- 2000 – Love, Honour and Obey as Maureen.
- 1999 – Tube Tales as Alex.
- 1998 – Jack and the Beanstalk as Jill.
- 2018 – Ireland’s Got Talent, as a Judge.
- 2016 – Matalan Presents: The Show, as the Presenter.
- 2015 – EastEnders, as Karin Smart.
- 2014 – 2017, Loose Women, as Guest panellist (2014). Regular panellist (2017)
- 2013 – Sunday Brunch, as a Guest presenter.
- 2012 – Strictly Come Dancing, as a Contestant.
- 2011 – Born to Shine, as a Judge.
- 2010 – The Only Way Is Essex, as the Narrator.
- 2010 – The 5 O’Clock Show, as a Guest presenter.
- 2008 – Backstage at the Brits, as a Presenter.
- 2008 – Hairspray: The School Musical, as a Presenter.
- 2007 – Any Dream Will Do!, as a Judge.
- 2007 – The Friday Night Project, as a Guest presenter.
- 2006 – The National Lottery: Christmas Special, as the Presenter.
- 2005 – This Morning, as a Guest presenter.
- 2004 – Passport to Paradise, as the Presenter.
- 2001 – Prickly Heat, as the Presenter.
- 1999–2000 – Something for the Weekend, as the Presenter.
- 1998–2000 – The Record of the Year, as the Presenter.
- 1998–1999 – Babes in the Wood, as Leigh Jackson.
- 1997–1998, 2000–2001 – The Big Breakfast, as the Presenter.
- 1995–96 – Massive!, as the Presenter.
Frequently Asked Questions about Denise Van Outen
Who is Denise Van Outen?
Denise Van Outen is a renowned English Actress, Singer, Model, Dancer, and Presenter. She is widely known for her work in presenting ‘The Big Breakfast’ and her role in the musical film ‘Chicago’ and on the mainstream professional theatre ‘the West End’ and ‘on Broadway’ portraying the same character Roxie Hart.
How old is Denise Van Outen?
Van is 46 years old as of 2020, she was born on 27 May 1974 in Basildon, Essex, England, United Kingdom. Her birth sign is Gemini.
How tall is Denise Van Outen?
She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meters) and Weighs 117 lbs (53 kg).
Is Denise Van Outen married?
No, she was married to Lee Mead and they divorced in 2013. She is currently dating Eddie Boxshall, a day trader. The couple initially met after being set up on a date by a mutual friend and started dating in 2014.
How much is Denise Van Outen worth?
She has an estimated net worth of $3,990,735 (£3 million) dollars as of 2020. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress, Singer, Model, Dancer, and Presenter.
How much does Denise make?
Her annual earnings are under research, we are keeping tabs and will update this information as soon as it will be available.
Where does Van live?
She is a resident of Essex, United Kingdom, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Outen dead or alive?
She is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Denise Van Outen Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
Other Famous Media Personalities
- Adam Richman
- Alan Autry
- Alex Curry
- Alex Kraemer
- Alex Scott
- Alexa Datt
- Amanda Taylor
- Amy Lawrence
- Amy Robach
- Ana Maria Polo
- Andrea Canning
- Andrew Fillipponi
- Ari Fleischer
- Ashley Shahahmadi
- Ben Robinson
- Bill Evans
- Boris Sanchez
- Britt Baker
- Brittany Boyer
- Carla Medrano
- Carley Shimkus
- Cecily Tynan
- Charles Gibson
- Cristy Lee
- Dagen Mcdowell
- Dallas Raines
- David Muir
- David Venable
- Dj Akademiks
- Donnie Simpson
- Elizabeth Cook
- Ella Dorsey
- Emily Jones
- Emily Kaplan
- Glenn Kirschner
- Greg Brown
- Greta Van Susteren
- Harris Faulkner
- Jackie Deangelis
- Jackie Redmond
- Jason Rantz
- Jericka Duncan
- Jessica Boyington
- Jessica Chobot
- Jimmy Failla
- Joe Martin
- John Cochran
- Jonathan Lemire
- Joy Reid
- Judy Woodruff
- Kari Lake
- Katie Daryl
- Kayla Braxton
- Keith Morrison
- Kevin O Connor
- Kim Johnson
- Leslie Marshall
- Lori Petty
- Mark Johnson
- Martha Sugalski
- Mattie Breaux
- Melody Holt
- Mia Mastroianni
- Michael Kay
- Michelle Diaz
- Michelle Miller
- Mike Missanelli
- Molly Mccollum
- Molly Rose
- Natalie Pinkham
- Rachel Campos Duffy
- Rachel Scott
- Raul Brindis
- Rob Marciano
- Sarah Richardson
- Shannon Bream
- Trysta Krick
- Vinny Guadagnino
- Whit Johnson
- Zena Foster