Diane Lane Biography
Diane Lane is an American multiple award-winning Actress and Producer, who was born on January 22, 1965, in New York City, New York. She is widely known for her roles in the 1983 American coming-of-age drama film ‘The Outsiders’ as Sherri “Cherry” Valance, which earned her a ‘Young Artist Award’ for Best Young Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture. She is also known for her role as Constance “Connie” Sumner in an erotic thriller drama film ‘Unfaithful’.
Her role in ‘Unfaithful’ earned her several awards including two Golden Schmoes Awards, a Gold Derby Award, an Academy Award, Chicago Film Critics Association Award, Critics Choice Movie Award, Hollywood Film Award, Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award, among others.
10 Quick Facts About Diane Lane
- Name: Diane Lane
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: January 22
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress and Producer
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Salary: $39.84 per hour
- Net worth: $40 Million
Diane Lane Age
Lane is 57 years old as of 2022, she was born as Diane Colleen Lane on January 22, 1965, in New York City, New York, United States of America. She celebrates her birthday on 22nd January every year and her birth sign is Aquarius.
Diane Lane Height
Diane stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches ( 1.70 meters). Her body measurements are 36-28-36 inches.
Diane Lane Weight
Lane Weighs 117 lbs (53 kgs). She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Diane Lane Education
Diane attended and graduated from the Hunter College High School and City College.
Diane Lane Parents
Diane was born to her parents Colleen Leigh Farrington (mother) and Burton Eugene Lane (father) in New York City, New York. Her father was a Cab driver, a drama coach, and served as a professor of humanities at the City College, while her mother was a Playboy model and nightclub singer. Her parents divorced while she was still a child and she was raised by her mother until she was six.
Later her custody was given to her after her mother moved to Georgia. Her mother abducted her and took her back to Georgia. Lane and her father sued Farrington in court and six weeks later, Lane returned to New York City and started living with her father. Liane didn’t talk to her mother for the next three years, however, they reconciled later and are in a good relationship at present.
Diane Lane Husband
Lane has been married twice throughout her life. She was first married to Christopher Lambert, an actor, novelist, and producer. The couple tied the knot in October 1988 in an adorable wedding ceremony held in Santa Fe, after they met in Paris while she was promoting her movie, The Cotton Club. They were blessed with a daughter named Eleanor Jasmine Lambert, who was born on September 5, 1993. They later divorced in 1994.
Diane Lane and Josh Brolin
Diane was also married to Josh Brolin, an American actor, on 15 August 2004 in a lavish wedding ceremony, but later divorced in February 2013 with the undisclosed issue. She has also been involved in several relationships including Danny Cannon from 1994 to 1995, Jon Bon Jovi in 1984, Timothy Hutton from 1980 to 1984, Christopher Atkins in 1980, Roger Wilson and John Taylor, among others.
Diane Lane Children
Lane is a proud mother on one child, a daughter named Eleanor Jasmine Lambert, who was born on September 5, 1993. She got her daughter from her marriage with Christopher Lambert. However, following a prolonged separation, they were divorced in March 1994.
Diane Lane Net Worth
Diane has an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars as of 2021. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress and Producer. Through her various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Diane Lane Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Diane;
Diane Lane Wiki
- Full Names: Diane Colleen Lane
- Popular As: Diane Lane
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress and Producer
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Mixed (English, German, and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) ancestry)
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Diane Lane Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 56 years (2021)
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Date of Birth: January 22, 1965
- Place of Birth: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Birthday: 22nd January
Diane Lane Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 36-28-36 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 7 inches ( 1.70 meters)
- Weight: 117 lbs (53 kgs)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Breast Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
Diane Lane Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Burton Eugene Lane
- Mother: Colleen Farrington
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Husband/Spouse: Was married to Christopher Lambert and Josh Brolin
- Dating / Boyfriend: Dated Danny Cannon, Jon Bon Jovi, Timothy Hutton, and Christopher Atkins, among others
- Children: Daughter (Eleanor Jasmine Lambert) Sons (None)
Diane Lane Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $40 Million
- Salary: $39.84 per hour
- Source of Income: Actress and Producer
Lane House and Cars
- Place of living: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Diane Lane Career
At age 6, Lane landed her first acting role in La Mama Experimental Theatre Company’s 1971 production of Medea in which she played Medea’s daughter. From then until 1976, she performed with La MaMa, E.T.C. in New York and toured with them abroad. Some of the plays she performed in include The Trojan Women, Electra, Bertolt Brecht’s The Good Woman of Szechuan, Federico García Lorca’s Blood Wedding, Paul Foster’s The Silver Queen, and Shakespeare’s As You Like It. Most of these plays were directed and/or adapted by Andrei Șerban and Elizabeth Swados.
From 1976 to 1977, Lane appeared in The Cherry Orchard and Agamemnon at New York’s Vivian Beaumont Theater. After participating in the first production of Runaways when it was off-Broadway, Lane took a decade-long hiatus from theatre. In 1989, Lane returned to the stage to play Olivia in Twelfth Night at the American Repertory Theater in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Lane took another hiatus from theatre until 2012, when she starred opposite Finn Wittrock in Sweet Bird of Youth at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago (directed by David Cromer). Lane then returned to New York theatre and starred off-Broadway in Bathsheba Doran’s The Mystery of Love and Sex in 2015 (alongside Tony Shalhoub) and in Broadway’s revival of Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard in 2016 (alongside Joel Grey and Harold Perrineau).
Diane Lane and Kevin Costner Movies
- 2021 – Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- 2020 – Let Him Go
- 2016 – Batman vs. Superman
- 2012 – Man of Steel
Diane Lane Movies
- 2021 – Y: The Last Man as Senator Jennifer Brown
- 2021 – Zack Snyder’s Justice League as Martha Kent
- 2020 – Let Him Go as Margaret Blackledge
- 2019 – Serenity as Constance
- 2018 – House of Cards as Annette Shepherd
- 2017 – Justice League as Martha Kent
- 2016 – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Martha Kent
- 2015 – Riley’s First Date? as Mom (voice)
- 2014 – Every Secret Thing as Helen Manning
- 2013 – Man of Steel as Martha Kent
- 2011 – Cinema Verite as Pat Loud
- 2010 – Secretariat as Penny Chenery
- 2008 – Nights in Rodanthe as Adrienne
- 2007 – Vanity Fair: Killers Kill, Dead Men Die as The Restless Wife (credit only)
- 2006 – Hollywoodland as Toni Mannix
- 2005 – Fierce People as Liz Earl
- 2003 – Under the Tuscan Sun as Frances
- 2001 – Hardball as Elizabeth Wilkes
- 2000 – The Virginian as Molly Stark
- 1999 – A Walk on the Moon as Pearl Kantrowitz
- 1998 – Gunshy as Melissa
- 1996 – Mad Dog Time as Grace
- 1994 – Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All as Lucy Honicut Marsden
- 1993 – Indian Summer as Beth Warden / Claire Everett
- 1992 – Knight Moves as Kathy Sheppard
- 1990 – Descending Angel as Irina Stroia
Frequently Asked Questions About Diane Lane
Who is Diane Lane?
Diane Lane is an American multiple award-winning Actress and Producer. She is widely known for her roles in the 1983 American coming-of-age drama film ‘The Outsiders’ as Sherri “Cherry” Valance, which earned her a ‘Young Artist Award’ for Best Young Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture. She is also known for her role as Constance “Connie” Sumner in an erotic thriller drama film ‘Unfaithful’.
How old is Diane Lane?
Lane is 56 years old as of 2021, she was born as Diane Colleen Lane on January 22, 1965, in New York City, New York, United States of America.
How tall is Diane Lane?
Diane stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches ( 1.70 meters).
Is Diane Lane married?
No, she is not married. However, she was once married to Christopher Lambert in the year 1988 of October. Together they had a daughter Eleanor Jasmine Lambert, born on September 5, 1993. They lived a successful and wealthy life with the great salary earned by both but there was a misunderstanding which made them have a divorce in the year 1994.
It was announced that she also had an affair with Josh Brolin. It was announced in July 2003 and later mentioned getting married during the year 2004, August 15. Now, they are again divorced in February 2013 with the undisclosed issue.
How much is Lane worth?
Diane has an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars as of 2021. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress and Producer.
Where does Diane live?
She is a resident of Los Angeles, California, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Lane dead or alive?
She is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Diane Lane Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: