Kongoni Lodge Naivasha Kenya
Set in a private conservation area on the shores of Lake Naivasha, Kongoni Lodge is surrounded by wildlife. The house was built in the early 19005, and has a long veranda overlooking the lake. The kongoni, or hartebeest, that gave the place its name roam freely around the area.
There are 7 en-suite double rooms and 1 single room. The house also has 2 spacious sitting rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room and 2 verandas. The furnishings are traditional English, with a touch of Arabie style from Lamu. The swimming pool is shaded by euphorbias. There are 2 cottages, each with 3 en-suite double rooms, small living room and kitchen. The 2 chefs serve predominantly Italian cuisine; guests are welcome to discuss their food preferences with them.
Activities include day and night game drives on the private conservation area, which has game such as antelope, warthog, buffalo, hippo and leopard. Boat rides around Lake Naivasha provide the opportunity to see prolific birdlife. Bush meals and sundowners overlooking the lake can be arranged. Mountain biking and horse riding are also available. Excursions to local attractions such as Hell’s Gate National Park, Elsemere, CraterLake and Lake Nakuru National Park can all be arranged.
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha Rooms
- 26 deluxe rooms including one for the physically challenged.
- 3 luxury Executive Suites
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha Room Features and Amenities
- Room facilities include Air-conditioning, lounge
- LCD TV with local & DSTV channels
- Bathroom amenities and bathroom slippers (upon request)
- There are 3 unique luxury Executive Suites which feature a cosy living room area
- En-suite bathroom with marble basin top
- Jacuzzi and magnificent four poster king size bed
- A delightful veranda deck that allows you to soak in stunning views of Lake Oleidon.
Wine and Dine at Kongoni Lodge Naivasha
- Local and international buffet dishes
- Informal light lunches, snacks, salads, premium coffees and fresh juices throughout the day.
- Sundowner cocktails, Bush dinners & Bush breakfasts.
Services at Kongoni Lodge Naivasha
- Late check out (on request)
- Internet connectivity
- Credit cards accepted
- Specialty dining
- Travel desk
- Safari/day excursions
- Wedding & honeymoon planning services
- Exclusive suites, concierge service.
Things to do and places to visit around Kongoni Lodge Naivasha
- Nature at Wileli Conservancy
- Boat riding at Lake Naivasha & Lake Oleiden. Sun downers
- Rock climbing and walks in elsgate gorge
- Sport fishing at Wileli Lodge
- Horse and donkey rides
- A visit to ‘the Cave of God
- A visit to a Maasai Cultural Village
- A visit to Aquila Flowers and the ‘Happy Valley
- Honey harvesting and goat milking
- Swimming and night game drives
Conference and Business at Kongoni Lodge Naivasha
- Business Center
- Conference/Banquet/Meeting facilities
- Courier services
- Secretarial service
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha Neighbourhood
- Lake Naivasha
- Lake Oleidon
- Happy Valley
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha Contacts
Kongoni, Naivasha, Moi N Lake Rd, Kenya
Cellphone: +254 20 2084787