DJ Kent Biography
DJ Kent whose real name is Khensani Mabaso was born in Pimville, Soweto, South Africa. He is a South African club Dj, Music Producer, and entrepreneur.
DJ Kent Career
His career in DJ became when he was young and used to mix in the house. He gained popularity by mixing during valentine and 21st birthday parties.
He teamed up with the musical minded duo, Tumi and Euphonik and together they formed Kentphonik. Together, they bowled over the nation when Kentphonik tracks, ‘Uwrongo’ and ‘Masingita’ featured on the eminent producer, DJ Fresh’s album – Definition Of House, Vol 2 & 3 respectively.
In 2007 he released his solo debut album called “Mixing Business with pleasure reloaded” under the record label he co-owns. He created his own mixing identity called mega mixing and has since became the most imitated mixing style in 12 countries, including South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and many others
Dj Kent Album
- 2016: Evolution X
- 2013: The Weekent
- 2010: I Can’t Survive
- 2003: In The Bush
DJ Kent Songs
- In The Bush
- Second Moon
- Fly Away (feat. Nandi Mngoma)
- Your Love (feat. Ziyon)
- Hold On
- Love You Still (feat. Dominic Neill)
- Don’t Let Go (feat. Mo-T)
- See You Again
- Better with Time (feat. Ziyon)
- Show ME the Way
- Count on Me
- Breeze (feat. Nandi Mngoma)
- Dia de Sol (feat. Jimmy Dudlu)
- Sunrise (feat. Zaki Ibrahim)
- Maria (feat. Justin Chalice)
- Spin My World (feat. The Arrows)
- Top of the World (feat. Liquideep)
- Vertigo (feat. Samkelo Ndlovu)
- Guitar Boogie (feat. Jimmy Dludlu)
- Cherie Amour (feat. Moneoa)
- Searching (feat. Kholi)
- No One (feat. Thiwe)
- Sunrise (Culoe De Song Remix) (feat. Zaki Ibrahim)
- Love Is Just a Dream (Sultry Mix) (feat. Kyla)
- Have I Told You (DJ Kent Remix)
- Special Kinda Day (feat. Kholi)
- Fall in Love Again (feat. Relo)
- Bubble Fi Mi (feat. Leftside)
DJ Kent Awards
- 2012: Best Remix during the South African Music Awards.
- 2011: Best Rban Dance Album during the South African Music Awards.
- 2010: Best Hit Single of the year at Metro FM Awards.
- 2010: Best Collaboration at Metro FM Awards.
- 2009: Best Urban Dance Album during the South African Music Awards.
DJ Kent Cloth Line
Together with DJ Euphonix they opened a clothing store in Braamfontein inspired by international trends they saw on their world tours.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take collective measures to the best of our abilities.