Emily Atack Biography
Emily Atack (full name: Emily Jane Atack) is an actress from Britain who is most known for her role on the E4 comedy series The Inbetweeners as Charlotte Hinchcliffe. She has also appeared in other programmes like the fifth series of Dancing on Ice and I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2018 where she finished in 2nd place.
Emily Atack Age
The Inbetweeners star is 29 years old as of 2018. She was born on 18 December 1989 in Luton, Bedfordshire, England.
Emily Atack Height, Weight and Body Measurements
The famous actress stands tall at a height of 5 feet 3 inches or 160 cm. She has a balanced and healthy weight of 48 Kg or 106 lbs. Her bra size is 34B and her waist size is 64 cm or 25 in. Her hip size is 89 cm or 35 in. She has a very balanced body figure. Her other body measurement will be updated soon.
Emily Atack Parents and Family
Emily was born and raised in a family of three. She is the eldest child and daughter of musician Keith Atack (formerly of pop band Child) and actress Kate Robbins. Her two siblings are a sister called Martha Atack (born in September 1991) and a brother by the name George Atack (born in October 1992). She is a niece of television presenter and actor Ted Robbins, Film score composer Tim Atack, stage, film and TV actress Amy Robbins and the late English actor Simon Shelton.
Emily Atack Hair
In early 2019, the “I’m A Celebrity” star had her hair cut into chic Bob. She shared a photo of her new look on her Instagram page. Her hair color is blonde but has since undergone a bit of transformation to a brunette hairdo.
Emily Atack Actress
Atack began her career in the late 2000s with her first television show being Blue Murder’s 2007. She has also appeared in other films like the remake of Dad’s Army, Lies We Tell alongside Harvey Keitel and Gabriel Byrne, Rock, and Chips (BBC), Little Crackers (Sky One), I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! (ITV), The Keith Lemon Sketch Show (ITV2) and Tracey Ullman’s Show (BBC).
Emily Atack Net Worth
As an actress, Emily has appeared in productions such as Dad’s Army, Birds of a Feather and The Keith and Paddy Picture Show. With these and several other TV shows performances, Atack has an estimated net worth of about £233,280.
Emily Atack Boyfriend – Dating
In April 2019, Atack posted a selfie with her new boyfriend by the name Rob Jowers on her Instagram account. She confirmed that he is her new boyfriend and quickly dispelled the rumors that the two were engaged as a ring can be seen in the picture.
Emily Atack Inbetweeners – Inbetweeners Character
The Inbetweeners (2008–2010) is is a British sitcom that aired on E4. It follows the misadventures of suburban teenager Will (Simon Bird) and his friends Simon (Joe Thomas), Neil (Blake Harrison) and Jay (James Buckley) at the fictional Rudge Park Comprehensive. Atack is also among the series’ cast as Charlotte Hinchcliffe, the most attractive and popular girl in the school. She has confidence and is very friendly, unlike most popular girls. She is a year above the four boys and likes Will.
Emily Atack Dancing On Ice
Dancing on Ice is a British television show that features celebrities and their professional partners figure skating in front of a panel of judges. In 2010, Emily joined the show as a contestant and her partner was professional ice skater Fred Palascak. The pair was however voted off the show during its eighth week.
Emily Atack Harry Redknapp
Atack and Harry Redknapp appeared on the British survival reality television game show, ITV’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!, alongside other stars like actor John Barrowman and English actress Rita Simons. Atack’s participation in the series was confirmed on 12 November 2018. She finished her participation behind Harry, in the second place.
Emily Atack Tour
Atack has a tour planned in 2019 and it is called “Talk Thirty To Me”. The tour marks the debut of her comedy show that tells the tales and impressions of an actress in her twenties. It unravels the anxiety of today’s world of scrolling through social media, swiping right, slimming apps and the never-ending search for “the one”.
30 STOKE Victoria Hall
01 LONDON Shoreditch Town Hall
03 NEWCASTLE Tyne Theatre & Opera House
04 BRADFORD St Georges Hall
05 SALFORD The Lowry
Emily Atack Films and TV Shows
- 2019 – Dark Cloud as Aida
- 2018 – Patrick as Becky
- 2017 – Lies We Tell as Tracey
- 2016 – Dad’s Army as Daphne
- 2016 – Broken Glass as Marie
- 2016 – Ibiza Undead as Liz
- 2016 – The Tourist as Colleen
- 2016 – Felo De Se as Carly
- 2016 – Iron Sky: The Coming Race as Tyler
- 2015 – The Hoarder as Molly
- 2014 – Almost Married as Lydia
- 2014 – Unforgivable as Kirsty
- 2013 – Get Lucky as Bridget
- 2011 – Outside Bet as Katie
- 2019 – Almost Never as Meg
- 2019 – This Morning as Herself
- 2018 – I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! as Herself
- 2017 – Father Brown as Fifi Caviara
- 2017 – The Keith & Paddy Picture Show as Herself/Ghost
- 2017 – Birds of a Feather as Jodie
- 2016–2017 – Tracey Ullman’s Show as Various
- 2015–2016 – The Keith Lemon Sketch Show as Various
- 2014 – The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night as Herself
- 2012 – Britain Unzipped as Herself/guest
- 2012 – Celebrity Juice as Herself/guest
- 2012 – Me and Mrs Jones as Frosty Girl
- 2012 – Lemon La Vida Loca as Herself
- 2012 – Sunday Brunch as Herself/guest
- 2011 – Ready, Steady, Drink as Herself/presenter
- 2010 – Rock & Chips as Marion
- 2010 – Little Crackers as Charlie
- 2010 – Dancing on Ice as Herself
- 2010 – Big Brother’s Little Brother as Herself
- 2009 – Victoria Wood’s Mid Life Christmas as Cranchesterford teenager
- 2008–2010 – The Inbetweeners as Charlotte Hinchcliffe
- 2008 – Heartbeat as Cathy Dee
- 2007 – Blue Murder as Kelly Lang
Emily Atack Twitter
Emily Atack Instagram
Emily Atack Interview
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.