Emily Giffin Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Emily Giffin Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Emily Giffin
- 3 Emily Giffin Age
- 4 Emily Giffin Height
- 5 Emily Giffin Education
- 6 Emily Giffin Parents
- 7 Emily Giffin Husband
- 8 Emily Giffin Net Worth
- 9 Emily Giffin Measurements and Facts
- 10 Emily Giffin Heart of the Matter
- 11 Emily Giffin The One And Only
- 12 Emily Giffin Where We Belong
- 13 Emily Giffin Something Borrowed
- 14 Emily Giffin Books
- 15 Frequently Asked Questions About Emily Giffin
- 16 Giffin Contacts
- 17 Related Biographies
- 18 Popular Posts
Emily Giffin is an American author of several novels commonly categorized as chick-lit who was born on March 20, 1972, in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States as Emily Fisk Giffin. Giffin’s best-known works are Something Borrowed, Heart of the Matter, and The One and Only.
10 Quick Facts About Emily Giffin
- Name: Emily Giffin
- Age: 49 years old
- Birthday: March 20
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Height: Average
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Author
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: To be updated
- Net worth: $11 million dollars
Emily Giffin Age
Emily is 49 years old as of 2021, she was born on March 20, 1972, in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States as Emily Fisk Giffin. She celebrates her birthday on March 20, every year and her birth sign is Aries.
Emily Giffin Height
Giffin appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Emily Giffin Education
Giffin attended Naperville North High School in Naperville, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago), where Giffin was a member of a creative writing club and served as editor-in-chief for the school’s newspaper.
She earned her undergraduate degree at Wake Forest University, where Giffin double majored in history and English and also served as manager of the basketball team. Giffin then attended law school at the University of Virginia.
Emily Giffin Parents
Giffin’s parents are Mary Ann Elgin (Mother), while her father’s name is unknown. After doing our research, details about her parents are not available and it is also not known if she has any siblings.
Emily Giffin Husband
Giffin is a married woman to her husband Hartley D. Blaha since 2002, who has served as a president for corporate development at Newell Rubbermaid. Blaha also reportedly obtained a Bachelor’s degree from the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia.
The couple has welcomed three children in total together, twin boys Edward and George, and their daughter, Harriet. They tied the knot at the UVA chapel in Albemarle County, Virginia, and reportedly reside in Atlanta together.
Emily Giffin Net Worth
Giffin has an estimated net worth of $11 million dollars as of 2021. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an author. Through her various sources of income, Giffin has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Emily Giffin Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Giffin.
Emily Giffin Wiki
- Full Names: Emily Giffin
- Popular As: Her best-known works are Something Borrowed, Heart of the Matter, and The One and Only.
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: author
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Emily Giffin Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 49 years old as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: Aries.
- Date of Birth: March 20, 1972
- Place of Birth: Baltimore, Maryland
- Birthday: March 20, every year
Giffin Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Giffin Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Mary Ann Elgin
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Hartley D. Blaha
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Three
Giffin Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $11 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: author
Emily Giffin Heart of the Matter
Tessa Russo is the mother of 2 young children as well as the wife of a renowned pediatric surgeon. Despite her own mother’s warnings, she has recently given up her career to focus on her family as well as the pursuit of domestic happiness. Valerie Anderson is an attorney as well as a single mother to 6 years old Charlie, a boy who has never known his father.
After too many disappointments, she has given up on romance as well as even to some degree, friendships—believing that it is always safer not to expect too much. Although both Tessa along with Valerie lives in the same Boston suburb, the 2 have relatively little in common aside from parenthood. Suddenly, a tragic accident causes their lives to converge.
Emily Giffin The One And Only
33 years old Shea Rigsby has a job and a relationship in a small town in Texas, but after a tragic event, she wonders if there isn’t more to life. Shea Rigsby must take risks to find out if she is taking the right direction in life.
Emily Giffin Where We Belong
36 years old Marian Caldwell is a successful television producer whose life changes when 18 years old Kirby Rose appears on her doorstep.
Emily Giffin Something Borrowed
Rachel White along with Darcy Rhone have been best friends since childhood. She is used to being the good girl, the hard worker who exists in the shadow of flashy—often selfish—Darcy. However, on her thirtieth birthday, Rachel drinks too much as well as sleeps with Darcy’s fiance, Dexter. The fling turns into an affair, as well as Rachel is forced to decide which is more important, friendship or true love.
Emily Giffin Books
- Something Borrowed 2004
- Something Blue 2005
- All We Ever Wanted 2018
- Love the One You’re With 2008
- Heart of the Matter 2010
- Where We Belong 2012
- Baby Proof 2006
- First Comes Love 2016
- The One & Only 2014
- Borrowed & Blue: Something Borrowed, Something Blue 2015
- The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone 2012
- First Comes Love – Signed Edition 2016
- The Giffin Collection: Volume 1: Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Love the One You’re With 2014
- Heart of the Matter; Love the One You’re With 2011
- Something Borrowed, Enhanced Edition 2011
- Philies kai erōtes: mythistorēma 2011
- The Giffin Collection: Volume 2: Baby Proof, Where We Belong, Heart of the Matter 2014
- Beach Pack
Frequently Asked Questions About Emily Giffin
Who is Emily Giffin?
Giffin is an American author of several novels commonly categorized as chick-lit who was born on March 20, 1972, in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States as Emily Fisk Giffin. Giffin’s best-known works are Something Borrowed, Heart of the Matter, and The One and Only.
How old is Emily Giffin?
Emily is 49 years old as of 2021, she was born on March 20, 1972, in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States as Emily Fisk Giffin.
How tall is Giffin?
Giffin appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by.
Is Emily Giffin married?
Giffin is a married woman to her husband Hartley D. Blaha since 2002. The couple has welcomed three children in total together, twin boys Edward and George, and their daughter, Harriet.
How much is Emily Giffin worth?
Giffin has an estimated net worth of $11 million dollars.
Where does Giffin live?
Giffin now resides with her husband and three children in Atlanta.
Is Giffin dead or alive?
Giffin is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Giffin Now?
Giffin is an American author of several novels commonly categorized as chick-lit who is best-known works are Something Borrowed, Heart of the Matter, and The One and Only.
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Annet Mahendru Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Actress, Salary, and Net worth
- Evan Joseph Asher Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Parents, Autism and Net Worth
- Kevin James Plank Bio, Age, Parents, Siblings, Net Worth, Height and Girlfriend
- Diane Lane Movies: Bio, Age, Height, Husband, The Outsiders, Unfaithful, Kevin Costner and Net Worth
- The Kid Laroi Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Parents, Dating, Songs and Net Worth
- Joe Manganiello Biography, Age, Wife, Magic Mike, Deathstroke, Movies and Net Worth
Featured Famous Models
- Alison Roman
- Amor Towles
- Anne Marie West
- Berniece Baker Miracle
- Bill Bryson
- Connie Willis
- Craig Johnson
- Dave Canterbury
- Delia Owens
- Doreen Virtue
- Douglas Murray
- Dr Joe Dispenza
- Dwayne Wayans
- Elizabeth Kloepfer
- Faye Resnick
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Gigi Graham
- Gordon Keith
- Heather Lindsey
- Henry Lee
- Jackie Hill Perry
- Jen Wilkin
- Jentezen Franklin
- Jonathan Cahn
- Justine Musk
- Keith Ablow
- Lisa Harper
- Lori Gottlieb
- Lysa Terkeurst
- Mark Hemingway
- Marni Kinrys
- Mitch Glazer
- Molly Jong Fast
- Nancy Brinker
- Neal Barnard
- Patrick Madrid
- Paul Tassi
- Philip Yancey
- Reeve Lindbergh
- Rich Lowry
- Rich Wilkerson Jr
- Roderick Spencer
- Sandra Walker
- Sidra Smith
- Stormie Omartian
- Tara Westover
- Ted Williams
- Tiffany Cross
- Victor Davis Hanson
- Victoria Osteen