Agnetha Fältskog Biography
Agnetha Fältskog is a Swedish musician, singer, songwriter, actress, and author born on 5 April 1950 in Jönköping , Småland , Sweden as Agnetha Åse Fältskog. She is best known for been a member of the pop group ABBA which is one of the most commercially successful and internationally beloved pop acts of all time.
Fältskog achieved success in Sweden after she released her debut album Agnetha Fältskog in 1968, and reached international stardom as a member of the pop group ABBA, which has sold over 380 million albums and singles worldwide, making them one of the best-selling music artists in history.
Agnetha Fältskog Abba
Fältskog joined ABBA’s after she met Björn Ulvaeus with who she later married. ABBA are a Swedish pop group, formed in Stockholm in 1972 by Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1974 to 1982. ABBA won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974 at The Dome in Brighton, UK, giving Sweden its first triumph in the contest.
After the break-up of ABBA, she found some success as a solo artist in the 1980s, though she also generally became more solitary, avoiding outside publicity and residing on the Stockholm County island of Ekerö. Fältskog stopped recording music for almost 17 years until she released a new album in 2004. The singer returned again in 2013 with A, her highest UK charting solo album to date.
Agnetha Fältskog Husband
She has been married twice. She was first married to Björn Ulvaeus from 1971 to 1980. Her second marriage was in 1990 to Tomas Sonnenfeld which was held secretive, and only became public knowledge when they divorced three years later.
Agnetha Fältskog Children
Agnetha has two children; a son Peter Christian Ulvaeus and a Daughter Linda Ulvaeus
Agnetha Fältskog House
Agnetha Fältskog lives in an estate on the island Helgö west of Stockholm.
Agnetha Fältskog Facebook
Agnetha Fältskog A
A is the fifth English-language studio album by Swedish singer Agnetha Fältskog, formerly a member of the group ABBA. It is her twelfth studio album overall.
Artist: Agnetha Fältskog
Release date: 10 May 2013
Nominations: World Music Award for World’s Best Album, Echo Award for Best International Rock/Pop Female Artist
Producers: Jörgen Elofsson, Peter Nordahl
Genres: Pop music, Easy listening
Agnetha Fältskog Ung | Young
Agnetha Fältskog Albums
English-language studio albums
- Wrap Your Arms Around Me (1983)
- Eyes of a Woman (1985)
- I Stand Alone (1987)
- My Colouring Book (2004)
- A (2013)
Swedish-language studio albums
- Agnetha Field Forest (1968)
- Agnetha Field Forest Vol. 2 (1969)
- As I am (1970)
- When a beautiful thought becomes a song (1971)
- Jesus Christ Superstar (1972)
- Eleven Women in a House (1975)
- Now a thousand Christmas lights (1981)
- Come join our carousel (1987)
German language album
- Go with God (1994) (compilation album)
Agnetha Fältskog Songs | Agnetha Fältskog Låtar
- A Fool Am I
- Are You Gonna Throw It All Away
- Can’t Shake Loose
- Click Track
- Concert of love
- The Feast Of The Pompadour
- Where are you with me?
- A Little Man In A Bottle
- Eyes Of A Woman
- Fly Like An Eagle
- Fly Me To The Moon
- Question Mark I do not like
- Glow Him
- Here For Your Love
- I Can’t Reach Your Heart
- I Keep Turning Off Lights
- I Wasn’t The One (who Said Goodbye) (w. Peter Cetera)
- I Wish Tonight Could Last Forever
- I Won’t Let You Go
- I Won’t Be Leaving You
- If I Thought You’d Ever Change Your Mind
- If You Need Somebody Tonight
- It’s So Nice To Be Rich
- I Were Well
- Just One Heart
- Maybe Was My Kind A Little Hot
- Karusellvisan (w. Christian)
- Little White Secrets
- Love In A World Gone Mad
- Love Me With All Your Heart
- Maybe It Was Magic
- My Colouring Book
- Never Again
- Once Burned Twice Shy
- One Way Love
- Past, Present And Future
- Remember Me
- Save Me (why Don’t Ya)
- As happy as yours
- Sealed With A Kiss
- SeÃ±or Gonzales
- Smurferifabriken (Rallarpolka Fren Vdstmanland)
- Sometimes When I Am Dreaming
- Take Good Care Of Your Children
- The End Of The World
- The Heat Is On
- The Last Time
- The Queen Of Hearts
- To Love
- We Got A Way
- We Move A One
- We Should Be Together
- What Now My Love
- When You Walk In The Room
- Wrap Your Arms Around Me
Agnetha Fältskog Latest News
ABBA reunion 2018: What do they look like now? Bjorn, Benny, Agnetha and Anni-Frid return
Updated: Apr 27, 2018
ABBA have set the world alight with news that they are releasing new music for the first time in 35 years.
The quartet’s two new songs are due for release later this year, after Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Anni-Frid Lyngstad reunited in the studio.
They said in a statement: “The decision to go ahead with the exciting ABBA avatar tour project had an unexpected consequence.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
“We all four felt that, after some 35 years, it could be fun to join forces again and go into the recording studio.
“So we did. And it was like time had stood still and that we had only been away on a short holiday. An extremely joyful experience!”
They continued: “It resulted in two new songs and one of them I Still Have Faith In You will be performed by our digital selves in a TV special produced by NBC and the BBC aimed for broadcasting in December.
“We may have come of age, but the song is new. And it feels good.”
The statement – issued to the band’s Instagram – was signed off from all four members and published today from Stockholm, Sweden.
The quartet have sold hundreds of millions of records in their time together, and are firmly established as one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
They won the Eurovision Song Contest in the UK, from the Brighton Dome, back in 1974, and their hits inspired the West End phenomenon Mamma Mia! – which went on to become a record-shattering film.
Its sequel – Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again – is due this summer.
News of their new material has sent them shooting onto the UK’s Twitter Trending list, keeping up even with the announcement of the Royal Baby name.
They still, however, are reluctant to perform together.