Alesso whose real name is Alessandro Lindblad is a Swedish DJ, record producer and musician born on 7th July 1991 in Stockholm, Sweden. He is managed by John Shahidi of Shots Studios. In 2012 MTV named him as one of the “EDM Rookies to Watch”
He was born on 7 July 1991, Stockholm, Sweden (27 years as of 2018)
He stands at 5′ 10″ (1.78 m tall)
Alesso Net worth
He has an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars.
He began playing guitar at the age of 7 but at the age of 16 he became interested in Electronic Dance Music. In 2010 he released Alesso EP which earned him recognition. In the early 2011 Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia contacted Alesso and asked if he wanted to work together. Ingrosso introduced him to DJing and helped him with the production of tracks.
In 2011 he made his debut on DJ Magazine’s list of the top 100 DJs at number 70 despite having learned to DJ in the same year.
One of the first songs he produced with Sebastian Ingrosso was a 2011 track named “Calling” that reached number 2 on the Beatport charts. The song would later be renamed “Calling (Lose My Mind)” with an additional feature from Ryan Tedder. Alesso’s 2011 remix of “Pressure” by Nadia Ali premiered at the #1 spot on The Hype Machine and was one of the most played EDM songs of 2011.
He released a remix of “If I Lose Myself” by OneRepublic that was nominated for Grammy and garnered almost a million listens on SoundCloud in a relatively short time. In a collaboration with Calvin Harris and Hurts, he released “Under Control” which racked up 88 million views. In 2013, he achieved his
highest ranking on the list of the top 100 DJs at number 13.
In July 2014, Alesso signed with Def Jam Recordings, becoming only the second EDM producer to sign with the label (after Afrojack). He debuted a new track called “Tear the Roof Up”, which was named a “Future Exclusive” by Zane Lowe. The music video for “Tear The Roof Up” was released exclusively through SnapChat in September 2014. He embarked on his “Heroes Tour”, named after his single “Heroes (We Could Be)” featuring Tove Lo.
On 13 October 2017, he released his new single “Is That for Me” which is a collaboration with Brazilian singer Anitta.
Listen and watch his songs on his Youtube Channel.
Tour Dates | Concert
- Thursday 02 August 2018 – Sunday 05 August 2018
Untold Festival 2018
- Wednesday 08 August 2018 – Monday 13 August 2018
Medusa SunBeach 2018
Cullera Beach, Spain
- Friday 24 August 2018 – Sunday 26 August 2018
Mysteryland Festival, Haarlemmermeer, Netherlands
- Friday 21 September 2018
Story Nightclub, Miami Beach, FL, US
- Friday 21 September 2018 – Sunday 23 September 2018
Imagine Festival presents “Imagine Festival” 2018
Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, GA, US
- Thursday 04 October 2018
Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood, CA, US
- Friday 05 October 2018
Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood, CA, US
- Friday 09 November 2018 – Saturday 10 November 2018
EDC Orlando 2018
Orlando, FL, US
Forever is the debut studio album by Swedish DJ and record producer Alesso released on 22 May 2015 by Def Jam Recordings.
- Let Me Go
- I Wanna Know
- Under Control
- If I Lose Myself
- Is That For Me
- Take My Breath Away
- Sweet Escape
- If It Wasn’t For You
- Tear the Roof Up
- City of Dreams
- All This Love
- Heiress of Valentina
- Move Like That
- Raise Your Head
- In My Blood
- Loose It
- Tim Berg – “Alcoholic”
- Deniz Koyu featuring Shena – “Time of Our Lives” (Remix)
- Therese – “Drop It Like It’s Hot” (Remix)
- Dúné – “Heiress of Valentina” (Remix)
- Erik Holmberg and Niko Bellotto featuring JB – “Running Up That Hill” (Remix)
- Nadia Ali, Starkillers and Alex Kenji – “Pressure” (Remix)
- Swedish House Mafia – “Save the World” (Remix)
- DEVolution – “Good Love” (Remix)
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem” (Remix)
- David Guetta featuring Sia – “Titanium” (Remix)
- Jasper Forks – “River Flows In You” (Remix)
- Arty – “When I See You” (Mix)
- Keane – “Silenced by the Night” (Remix)
- Maroon 5 – “This Summer” (Maroon 5 vs. Alesso)
- “I Wanna Know” (Alesso and Deniz Koyu Remix)
- Jolin Tsai – “Play” (Remix)
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – “Something Just Like This” (Remix)
- J Balvin & Willy William – “Mi Gente” (Remix)
Alesso Pays Tribute To Avicii With An Incredible Mashup Including Arty’s “For Tim”
Updated: July 11, 2018
It’s been almost three months since the unfortunate passing of Tim Bergling, most well known as superstar DJ Avicii. Many artists and superstars are still trying to cope with the sudden loss in anyway that they can.
Lately, we’ve seen various DJ’s pay their own tributes to Avicii in their own way. These include the likes of Kygo, Oliver Heldens, and Nicky Romero. Even artists outside the dance music scene have paid tribute to such a legend such as rapper French Montana.
Arty also planned a special way to pay tribute to Avicii with a personal track he titled, “For Tim“. The track is a progressive house track was very reminiscent of the old Arty we all love.
However, at this year’s Ultra Europe Festival, he took it a step further and gave us a beautiful track we didn’t know we needed. A mashup of the mentioned Arty track, “For Tim” with one of his most beloved anthems, “Heroes“. It was not only beautiful but also celebrated the late producer’s legacy.
I Wanna Know
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.