Ali Hewson Biography
Ali Hewson also Alison Hewson (née Stewart) is an Irish activist and businesswoman born on 23 March 1961. She is wife to singer and musician Paul Hewson (Bono), of the rock group U2.
Ali Hewson Family | Ian Stewart
Hewson was born on 23 March 1961. Her mother, Joy Stewart, was a housewife who had a secretarial career in mind for her daughter. Her father, Terry Stewart, was a self-educated electrical worker. Hewson’s older brother, Ian Stewart, and nephew, Ross Stewart, live in Australia.
Bono And Ali Hewson | Ali Hewson And Bono Love Story
Hewson and her future husband met when she was age 12 at Mount Temple Comprehensive School where they were both students. Bono was a year ahead of Hewson, they didn’t start dating until they were 15. They got Married in 1982 and have four children together. The couple have been married for 37 years. The family lives at different residences in Europe and the United States. Hewson has inspired several of her husband’s U2 songs, most famously Sweetest Thing.
Ali Hewson Children
Hewson and her husband Bono have four children. Their first daughter Jordan was born in 1989. The couple welcomed their second daughter, actress Memphis Eve Sunny Day, in 1991. They later had two sons Elijah Bob Patricus Guggi Q and John Abraham born in 1999 and 2001 respectively.
Ali Hewson Age | Net Worth
Born on 23 March 1961, Hewson is 58 years old as of 2019. Her net worth is still under review.
Ali Hewson Height | Body Measurements Weight
Hewson stands at 5ft 1 in (1.55 m). Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches. Foot size is 7.5 (U.S.). She weighs 56 kg.
Ali Hewson Career
In the 1990s, Hewson became involved in anti-nuclear activism and narrated a 1993 Irish documentary about the lasting effects of the Chernobyl disaster, Black Wind, White Land. Hewson has worked closely with fellow activist Adi Roche. She has participated in a number of aid missions to the high-radiation exclusion zones of Belarus and has been a patron of Chernobyl Children’s Project International since 1994.
Hewson campaigned against the northern English nuclear facility, Sellafield, where she helped lead an effort which sent more than a million postcards to Prime Minister Tony Blair and others urging the site be closed. Hewson has repeatedly been discussed as a possible candidate for political offices, including President of Ireland by tabloid newspapers and media.
Nude Skincare Ali Hewson
In 2007, Hewson along with Bryan Meehan co-founded a luxury, natural skincare company called Nude skincare. The venture sought to manufacture high-performance beauty products based on probiotics and omega oils while combining ethical principles and environmentally friendly, yet attractive, packaging.
Ali Hewson Edun
Hewson, her husband Bono and designer Rogan Gregory co-founded the EDUN fashion label in 2005. The intention was to positively impact change in Africa through a fair trade-based relationship as opposed to direct aid. EUDN was to demonstrate ethical examples in an industry they felt had long exploited child labour.
Ali Hewson Wedding
Ali Hewson Awards
- University College, Dublin (UCD) awarded Hewson a degree in politics and sociology in 1989.
- The National University of Ireland awarded Hewson an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from in 2002, for her work on environmental issues.
- In 2007, Bono and wife Ali Hewson were given the Council of Fashion Designers of America board of directors’ Special Tribute Award in recognition of their humanitarian work through the EDUN clothing line.
- In a 2008 poll, Hewson was voted the Sexiest Celebrity Other Half.
Ali Hewson Interview
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.