Anna Galiena Biography
Anna Galiena is an Italian actress born on 22 December 1954 in Rome, Italy. Galiena is best known to English-speaking audiences for her appearances in Le Mari de la coiffeuse, Jamón, jamón, Being Human and The Hairdresser’s Husband (1990).
In Being Human, Galiena speaks Friulian, a Romance language spoken in north-east Italy. She speaks Italian, English, French, and Spanish. Galiena made over a dozen films, mainly in her native Italy before her role in “Le Mari de la coiffeuse” which brought her to international attention. She has also appeared in Jamón, jamón, Being Human, Virgin Territory and in the thriller Christopher Roth. In 2007 she was a member of the jury at the 29th Moscow International Film Festival.
Anna Galiena Age
Galiena was born on 22 December 1949 in Rome, Italy. She is currently 68 years old.
Anna Galiena Family | Husband | Children
Galiena likes to keep her life private therefore less information is known about her family, husband or whether she has children.
Anna Galiena Senso 45
The unhappy wife of a high-ranking Nazi official begins a dangerous affair with an S.S. officer.
Initial release: 12 April 2002 (Italy)
Director: Tinto Brass
Initial DVD release: 22 October 2013 (USA)
Cinematography: Daniele Nannuzzi, Massimo Di Venanzo
Editors: Tinto Brass, Fiorenza Muller
Anna Galiena The Hairdresser’s Husband
Antoine (Jean Rochefort) has always had a thing for beautiful hairstylists. As a young boy, he lusted after the beautician who cut his hair, and vowed that one day he’d marry a hairdresser. His quest comes to an end when, as an adult, he meets gorgeous Mathilde (Anna Galiena). Their marriage doesn’t dampen his erotic desire for her. If anything, he becomes even more sexually obsessed with her. In fact, the two rarely leave the hair salon, until the fateful night that Mathilde ventures outside.
Initial release: 3 October 1990 (France)
Director: Patrice Leconte
Music composed by: Michael Nyman
Box office: 2.71 million USD
Nominations: César Award for Best Film, MORE
Anna Galiena Photos
Anna Galiena Movies | Film
- Nothing Underneath (1985)
- Sweets from a Stranger (1987)
- Farewell Moscow (1987)
- Hotel Colonial (1987)
- The Rifle Fairy (1988)
- Willy Lords and I come from afar (1989)
- The Hairdresser’s Husband (1990)
- Quiet Days in Clichy (1990)
- Ham Ham (1992)
- Atlantis (1992)
- No Skin (1993)
- The Great Pumpkin (1993)
- Being Human (1994)
- Mario and the Magician (1994)
- Moses (1995)
- School (1995)
- Three Lives and Only One Death (1996)
- The Leading Man (1996)
- My Brother’s Gun (1997)
- Excellent Cadavers (1999)
- But Forever in My Mind (1999)
- Off Key (2001)
- Black Angel (2002)
- The Tulse Luper Suitcases (2003)
- The Citadel (2003)
- Guardians of the Clouds (2004)
- Fade to Black (2006)
- Virgin Territory (2007)
- Flying Lessons (2007)
- Ultimatum (2009)
- A Love of Witch (2009)
- Stay Away from Me (2013)
- You Can’t Save Yourself Alone (2015)
- Like Crazy (2016)
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.