Caroline Quentin Biography
Caroline Quentin was born on 11th June 1960 in Reigate, United Kingdom. She is an English actress popularly known for her role as Dorothy in Men Behaving Badly.
She was educated at the independent Arts Educational School, in Tring, Hertfordshire, and appeared locally in the Pendley Open Air Shakespeare Festival.
Caroline Quentin Age
She was born on 11th June 1960 in Reigate, United Kingdom.
Caroline Quentin Jonathan Creek
She played Maddy Magellan,in Jonathan Creek, a writer who enjoyed a largely platonic relationship with the sleuth.But creator Renwick initially wrote Maddy as Creek’s stepmother, with the pair teaming up to investigate crimes in honour of his murdered father.
Caroline Quentin Husband Sam Farmer
Caroline met Sam Farmer in 1999 on the set of Jonathan Creek where he was a runner. They married in 2006. Thhey have two children Emily Rose(born 1999) and William (born 2003).
Caroline Quentin Husband
Quentin was married to comic Paul Merton from 1990 until their 1998 divorce. She met Sam Farmer in 1999 on the set of Men Behaving Badly, where he was a runner. They have two children, Emily Rose and William. In 2006, she married Farmer in Tiverton, Devon.
Caroline Quentin Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth $1.9 Million.
Caroline Quentin Weight Loss
This information will be updated soon.
Caroline Quentin TV Shows
- 1997 – 2014: Jonathan Creek
- 1992 – 1998: Men Behaving Badly
- 2003 – 2009: Blue Murder
- 2004 – 2006: Life Begins
- 2011 – 2013: Restoration Home
- 2009 – 2011: Life of Riley
- Since 2011: Caroline Quentin: A Passage Through India
- 1998 – 2000: Kiss Me Kate
- 2012 – 2013: Cornwall with Caroline Quentin
- Since 2010: Just William
- 2015 – 2016: Dickensian
- Since 1992: Don’t Tell Father (1992)
- 1991 – 1993: Paul Merton: The Series
- Since 1990: Harry Enfield’s Television Programme
- 2013: Big Bad World
- Since 2008: Humf
- The Innocent
- Since 1993: All or Nothing At All
Caroline Quentin Movies
- 2001: Hot Money
- Hooves of Fire
- 2010: Marple: The Mirror Crack’d from Side to Side
- 1983: Party Party
- 1993: All or Nothing at All
- 1999: The Nearly Complete and Utter History of Everything
- 1987: Billy the Kid and the Green Baize Vampire
- 1995: Jeremy Hardy Gives Good Sex
- Goodbye Mr. Steadman
- 2014: Love Me Tinder
- 1994: An Evening with Gary Lineker
- 1987: The Nihilist’s Double Vision
- 1984: More Bloody Meetings
- Blood Strangers
- Blue Murder
- Footprints in the Snow
Caroline Quentin Interview
Source: BBC UK
Could you please tell us a little about the character you’re playing on Doctors, and why she shows up in Howard’s life?
Caroline Quentin: She’s someone from Howard’s past, and he’s not that happy to see her! It’s an intriguing set-up and is going to reveal some of Howard’s history; stuff the audience haven’t seen before. She’s also a Special, but outranks him, which she uses to her advantage.
This episode was written by Ian Kelsey; could you please tell us about your past working relationship / friendship with him?
Caroline Quentin: I’ve known Ian for years. We did Blue Murder together and we’re mates, so it was great to come to Letherbridge and be in his first writing project.
How did you find working with Ian again, in a story he wrote, with a character he created with you in mind?
Caroline Quentin: It’s very flattering of course, but we also have a shorthand, having worked together so much – so although the shoot was extremely fast, it was a very good experience. I could tell reading the script that he’d written it for me; some of my rhythms were there and there were some good gags, which is always important to Ian!
There’s a lot of humour in the episode, but it also delves into a difficult relationship between brother and sister, and mother and son. How challenging is it to create that intimacy between characters in just a few filming days – and how much did working with someone you already know affect that?
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Caroline Quentin: Of course it’s so much easier since we know each other so well. But it’s an actor’s job to do just that, create something real and believeable in just a couple of days. That’s what we’re paid to do!
What is your overriding memory of working on Doctors? Is it something you’d do again?
Caroline Quentin: I’d love to – it was fast. I think they work faster than any other show, but it’s a great team and if Ian writes something again, maybe there’s room for a certain Special Inspector?!