Fabio Testi Biography
Fabio Testi was born on August 2, 1941 in Peschiera del Garda, Verona, Veneto, Italy. He is known for his work on Letters to Juliet (2010), The Garden of the Finzi-Continis (1970) and That Most Important Thing: Love (1975). He has been married to Antonella Liguori since January 3, 2015. He was previously married to Lola Navarro.
Born in Peschiera del Garda, Italy, the 1.84m tall actor started his film career as a stuntman in his college years. His most famous job as a stuntman was in Sergio Leone’s Once Upon a Time in the West, where he fell from a rooftop and hit the ground on his shoulder.
He has a son, Edwin, born 1971, from his relationship with Edwige Fenech. He lived with Ursula Andress in the mid-1970s. In 1979 Testi married Lola Navarro, with whom he fathered three children. On January 3, 2015 he married Antonella Liguori.
Fabio Testi Figli
He has a son, Edwin, born 1971, from his relationship with Edwige Fenech. In 1979 Testi married Lola Navarro, with whom he fathered three children; Fabio Testi Jr., Tomas Testi And Trini Testi.
Fabio Testi Films
- Death Knocks Twice (1969)
- The Avenger, Zorro (1969)
- The Garden of the Finzi-Continis (1970)
- Addio, Fratello Crudele (Tis Pity…) (1971)
- Dead Men Ride (1971)
- Le Tueur (fr) (1972)
- What Have You Done to Solange? (1972)
- Gang War in Naples (1972)
- Stateline Motel (1973)
- Revolver (1973)
- Nada (1974)
- Cormack of the Mounties (1975)
- L’important c’est d’aimer (1975)
- Four of the Apocalypse (1975)
- The Inheritance (1976)
- The Big Racket (1976)
- The Heroin Busters (1977)
- China 9, Liberty 37 (1978)
- The Uranium Conspiracy (1978)
- S*H*E (1980)
- Contraband (1980)
- The Ambassador (1984)
- Madman at War (1985)
- Iguana (1988)
- First Action Hero (1994)
- Desert of Fire (1997, TV miniseries)
- Torrente 3: El protector (2005)
- Road to Nowhere (2010)
- “Letters to Juliet” (2010)
- King of the Sands (2012)
- Ella ganda (2012)
Fabio Testi Death Knocks Twice
Death Knocks Twice (Italian: La morte bussa due volte), aka German: Blonde Köder für den Mörder), is a 1969 Italian-German detective film directed by Harald Philipp and starring Dean Reed, Fabio Testi and Adolfo Celi. It also starred Anita Ekberg, Helene Chanel and Femi Benussi. It was also released as Blonde Bait for the Murderer and The Blonde Connection.
Fabio Testi King of the Sands
King of the Sands is a 2013 historical and biographical film, directed by Najdat Anzour, with the main characters starring Fabio Testi, Bill Fellows in the title roles.
King of the Sands is a biopic of Ibn Saud, an emir of the central Arabian Al Saud clan and founder of the present-day kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
King of the Sands is presented as a “landmark taboo-breaking film”, depicting a “dichotomous” story. It presents an impoverished prince in exile who reconquers his ancestral lands (Najd), and continues to expand his dominion until he controls the better part of the Arabian Peninsula.
This accomplishment demanded “single-minded ruthlessness”. He exterminated the rivaling Emirs of Ha’il. He later massacred his own shock troops, the Ikhwan (an irregular militia recruited from the main nomadic tribes), when they became a liability in the late 1920s and early 1930s.
They had threatened the king’s relations with the British in Jordan and Iraq. This film also depicts Western imperialism as impinging on the monarch’s independence, foreshadowing the kingdom’s future entanglement in world affairs once the oil started to flow.
Fabio Testi Photos
Fabio Testi Video
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.