Florian David Fitz Biography
Florian David Fitz (Florian Fitz Ingo Ulrich) is a German actor , screenwriter , director and singer born on 20th November 1974 in Munich, Germany. He is known for Jesus Loves Me (2012), Vincent Wants to Sea (2010) and Der geilste Tag (2016).
Florian David Fitz Age
- He was born on 20th November 1974 in Munich, Germany ( 43 years as at 2017)
Florian David Fitz Family
His parents are Gabriele Fitz and Karlhans Fitz. He comes from a sideline of the artist family Fitz ; he is a second cousin of Michael and Lisa Fitz. His grandfather Josef Fitz and Hans Fitz , the grandfather of Michael and Lisa Fitz, were brothers. Florian David Fitz attended the Elsa-Brändström-Gymnasium in Munich.
Florian David Fitz Anja Knauer/ Girlfriend
- He is in a relationship with Anja Knauer.
Florian David Fitz Career
After graduation, he completed a training in acting and singing in Boston and began his acting career in 1996 first at the theater. His parents owned a hotel in Munich, which is currently being run by Fitz’s sister. He has been seen in film and television since 1999. He is the young audience through the lead vocals to Disney’s Tiggers big adventure known. To avoid confusion with the actor Florian Fitz , with whom he is not related, he chose as a middle name “David”.
In October 2009, he was in the movie men’s hearts next to Til Schweiger and Christian Ulmen on the big screen to see. In Vincent wants sea (2010), in which he was also responsible for the script , he played the main character. From 2007 to 2010 he took a lead role in the television series Doctor’s Diary . In 2011 he was in the men’s heart sequel men’s heart … and the very big love again on the side of Til Schweiger in front of the camera.
In 2012 he made his debut as a director with the film comedy Jesus Loves Me . It is the film adaptation of a novel by David Safier. Fitz also took over the male lead role and wrote the script. In 2013 he was next to Henry Hübchen in the film comedy There is still something to see; The movie was released in September of the same year.
In 2013, together with Julia Koschitz , Jürgen Vogel , Miriam Stein , Volker Bruch and Hannelore Elsner, he shot the tragicomedy Back and Away , directed by Christian Zübert . In 2015, his movie The hottest day was filmed. He wrote the script, directed and stood in front of the camera together with leading actor and producer Matthias Schweighöfer . Also in 2015 filming took place for the television drama Kästner and the little Tuesday , in which Fitz participated as an actor of Erich Kästner under the direction of Wolfgang Murnberger .
Florian David Fitz Awards
Florian David Fitz was awarded the 2001 Rising Movie Talents Award (Young Talent Prize of the Munich Film Festival ). In 2007, he was awarded the Adolf Grimme Prize for My Crazy Turkish Wedding , representing the cast member team . In 2008 he was nominated for his role in Doctor’s Diary for the German Television Award in the category “Best Actor Supporting Role”.
In 2010 he received the Bambi in the category “Actor National” for his acting performance in Vincent . For his book on the film developed at the Drehbuchwerkstatt München , Fitz was awarded the Bavarian Film Prize in 2010, and Vincent won the Audience Award at the Bavarian Film Prize, the 2011 German Film Award for ” Best Film ” and Fitz in the category ” Best Actor “. In 2015, he received the Audience Award Jupiter Award in the category “Best Actor National” for back and forth . In 2016 he became forThe hottest day in the category best book movie with the Romy and together with Matthias Schweighöfer with the Golden Hen in the category Audience Award for acting excellent.
Florian David Fitz Movies and TV Shows
- 2000: The Bull of Tölz (episode: www.mord.de )
- 2000: The Psycho Girl
- 2000: Hawaiian Gardens
- 2001: Ice Planet
- 2001: Police Call 110 – Fear for Tessa Bülow
- 2002: Damned in love
- 2003: Out to life
- 2004: Once bull, always bull (TV series, episode Greed )
- 2004: Girl, Girl 2 – Loft or Love
- 2004: Berlin, Berlin
- 2004: Schoolgirl
- 2005: 3 ° colder
- 2005: SOKO 5113 (episode: Deadly Belcanto )
- 2005: Rosamunde Pilcher – The sky over Cornwall
- 2005: love life
- 2005: My crazy Turkish wedding
- 2005: Love has right of way
- 2005: Just Christmas
- 2006: The fairy tale hour (Sleeping Beauty – down through the hedge)
- 2006: A chance for love
- 2006: Almost a direct hit
- 2006: Leon & Lara
- 2006: Summer moved on (short film)
- 2007: Be another twenty
- 2007-2009: Doctor Martin
- 2007: SOKO 5113 (episode: hero’s death )
- 2008: Love a dream
- 2008-2011: Doctor’s Diary
- 2009: The wolves
- 2009: Men’s hearts
- 2009: night shift – we are the police
- 2010: Vincent wants sea – cast, screenplay
- 2010: Amigo – death on arrival
- 2011: The fire
- 2011: Men’s hearts … and the very big love
- 2012: The Survey of the World
- 2012: Jesus loves me – actor, director, screenplay
- 2013: There’s something going on – actor, screenplay collaboration
- 2014: Lies and other truths
- 2014: Back and forth
- 2014: The lies of the winners
- 2016: The hottest day – actor, director, screenplay, idea, co-producer
- 2016: Terror – your verdict
- 2016: Kästner and the little Tuesday
- 2016: Welcome to the Hartmanns
Florian David Fitz Instagram
Florian David Fitz Interview
Interviewer: Actor, director , scriptwriter, voice actor – you are a true all-rounder! Which of your many tasks do you depend on most?
Florian David Fitz: I think I would not want to miss the actors. The writing is always tough, but also extremely satisfying in the moments of rare breakthroughs. Director is also very exciting, but you’re just, as in writing, for a long time busy with one thing. And virtually around the clock. So you think well before you agree.
Interviewer: On the 26th of February, Hollywood again awards its favorite golden boys. Is it the ultimate dream for every filmmaker to win an Oscar? Or do other things count for you?
Florian David Fitz: Phew, the Oscar question, yes. Let’s just say, I would not do it like Marlon Brando and send an Indian, because I do not want to take it. But I do not have a small altar at home, where I sacrifice a chicken daily, so it will eventually work.
Interviewer: In some of your favorite roles, you play successful men who are overwhelmed with love and life. What is it that gives meaning and stability to your life?
Florian David Fitz: Rhythm, a right mix of discipline and letting go – by the way, I never reach real and chosen family, nature and good food. And of course my dream of the Oscar. (Laughs)
Interviewer: They arrived in Los Angeles earlier this month and met top international stars at the Directors Guild Awards. To whom are you looking?
Florian David Fitz: To be completely honest, it is always different than you would imagine. I was sitting at a very nice table with the boys and girls from BMW, we chased one espresso after the other, but nine hours of time difference are just more powerful than self-discipline. So I used all my willpower not to slip in front of Isabelle Huppert in my Panna Cotta. But that’s funny too. Sorry, now I have not answered the question. (laughs)
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Interviewer: For once, let’s go through that, if you tell us a secret. What does one do as an acclaimed German movie star when one prefers not to be recognized and only wants to have his peace?
Florian David Fitz: Head down. But that is permanently bad for the neck. (Grins)