Joe Swash Biography
Joe Swash is an English presenter and actor. She is best known for his role of Mickey Miller in the BBC One soap opera EastEnders and various presenting roles with ITV2.
Joe Swash Age
Joe was born on 20 January 1982 in Islington, London, England. He is 37 years old as of 2019.
Joe Swash Family
Joe was born in Islington, London . His background is a mix of Irish, Scottish and Italian. His great-grandmother, Maria Christina Swash (née Raimo) (1899–1973) was Italian. Joe grew up in Islington in north London.
He is the son of Ricky William Swash (1955–1994), a London taxicab driver who died of a sudden arrhythmic death syndrome when Joe was 12. Joe and his two younger sisters, Caisie and Shana, were subsequently raised by their mother, Catherine M. “Kiffy” (née O’Connor), who had married Ricky in 1978.
Joe has stated that he is particularly close to his youngest sister Shana, as he took on a paternal role towards her following their father’s death.
Stacey Solomon And Joe Swash | Joe Swash Girlfriend | Joe Swash Dating
Joe and Stacey started dating in 2016. On February 22nd 2019, Joe announced Stacey Solomon is pregnant with their first child after three years.
Stacey who made huge earnings since appearing on The X Factor, and Joe have won over fans with their sense of humour and loved up pictures on their Instagram accounts leaving many speculating as to when they will get engaged and even if she’s likely to be pregnant anytime soon. The couple revealed they moved in together in October after three years of dating.
Joe Swash Son
Joe’s fiancée, Emma Sophocleous, gave birth to their first child on 16 June 2007, a boy named Harry Swash. It was announced on 19 January 2008,the couple had separated .
Joe Swash Gay
Joe is not a gay since he has been dating only women.
Joe Swash Net Worth
Joe has an estimated net worth of £100,00. Joe was declared bankrupt on 3 November 2009 by London’s High Court after failing to pay a £20,000 tax bill. His agent Becca Barr said it was a mix-up and the actor is not in financial difficulty.
Kara Tointon And Joe Swash
Kara Tointon and Joe are said to have split after nearly two years together.
Tointon and Swash parted ways in 2010 following months of arguments, which started when they appeared in pantomime together over Christmas.
The two jetted to Spain after they decided to split according to the News Of The World.
Who Is Joe Swash | Joe Swash Career
Joe Swash is an actor . When he was seven, he made his first television appearance in an Andrex advertisement. When he was 9 years old in 1991 he played the role of a little boy pretending to be an orphan in You Rang M’Lord? then when he was eleven he was cast in the movie The Adventures of Pinocchio, as The Fighting boy with Dawn French and Griff Rhys Jones and co-starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Richard Claxton and Correy Carrier.
Joe’s character, known as Fighting Boy because he scuffled with Lampwick over a gun, was turned into a donkey after going on a Roller Coaster. Joe made minor appearances in several television series such as Casualty, The South Bank Show, The Bill, “Soldier Soldier” and Nickelodeon’s LOL: Laugh Out Loud. In 2002, Joe Swash appeared as a participant in the ITV documentary Club Reps.
Joe was about to give up on the idea of becoming an actor when he won a role in BBC One soap opera EastEnders.
He entered the Australian jungle to appear in the eighth series of the British reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in November 2008, which he went on to win.
Joe was a regular team captain on ITV2 panel show Fake Reaction In 2013 and 2014, . He joined the line-up on The Jump as a contestant in 2016 .
Subsequently he performed as Buttons in the pantomime Cinderella, at the Central Theatre in Chatham, Medway.
He appeared in the pantomime ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’ in Bristol in 2009 and 2010.
Joe and TV presenter Tim Vincent broke a Guinness World Record in February 2009 for throwing the most pancakes to a partner as part of a challenge on Channel 4’s The Paul O’Grady Show.
Joe Swash Films
- EastEnders (2003–2008, 2011) – Mickey Miller
- I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! (2008) – Contestant
- Gimme a Break (2008–2011) – Co-presenter
- Hole in the Wall (2009) – Team captain
- I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW! (2009–2015) – Co-presenter
- What Do Kids Know? (2010) – Team captain
- Minute to Win It (2011) – Team captain
- Driving Academy (2011–2014) – Presenter/narrator
- Fake Reaction (2013–2014) – Team captain
- The Jump (2016) – Contestant
- I’m A Celebrity: Extra Camp (2016–Present) – Co-presenter
- The Weakest Link (2006, 2008) – Contestant
- All Star Family Fortunes (8 November 2008) – Contestant
- The Graham Norton Show (December 2008) – Guest
- The Sunday Night Project (11 January 2009) – Guest
- Celebrity Juice (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014) – Panellist
- Total Wipeout (26 December 2009) – Contestant
- The Cube: Celebrity Special (18 December 2010) – Contestant
- Let’s Dance for Comic Relief (5 March 2011) – Participant, with Caroline Flack
- The Real Hustle (October 2011) – Guest appearance
- The Magicians (12 February 2012) – Guest
- Mad Mad World (28 July 2012) – Panellist
- Take Me Out: Christmas Special (15 December 2013) – Himself, contestant
- Tipping Point: Lucky Stars (5 July 2014) – Contestant
- Through the Keyhole (6 October 2014) – Guest panellist
- Celebrity Dinner Date (8 October 2014) – Himself, contestant
Keep It in the Family (30 November 2014) – Guest
The Dog Ate My Homework (23 January 2015, 19 February 2016) – Panelist
Reality Bites (19 February 2015) – Guest panellist
Big Star’s Little Star (4 March 2015) – Contestant
Celebrity Benchmark (2015) – ‘Benchmarker’
The Chase: Celebrity Special (24 October 2015) – Contestant
Pointless Celebrities (23 January 2016) – Contestant
The Crystal Maze (July 2017) – Contestant