Julia Stinshoff Biography
Julia Stinshoff is a German actress ,born on December 27, 1974 in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. After her schooldays, Stinshoff began studying English , philosophy and comparative religion , but dropped out of college. From 1997 to 1999 she attended the Stage School Hamburg and also took acting lessons with Johanna Brix . After that, she began studying psychology at the University of Bremen , until she moved to Cologne for her first leading role.
Julia Stinshoff Age
Julia was born on 27 December 1974 in Bonn, Germany. She is 43 years old.
Julia Stinshoff Husband
Julia Stinshoff lives in Hamburg and since 2010 she is in a relationship with her actor colleague Leander Lichti . The couple became parents of twins in 2013.
Julia Stinshoff Career
Her career began both in the action genre as Commissioner Susanna von Landitz in RTL’s Alarm for Cobra 11 – Team 2 and as a permanent member of the SAT.1 series Ladykracher (awarded by several German television and comedy awards). Shortly thereafter, she got her own comedy series Krista on RTL and played in numerous RTL event movies ( Crazy Race , nomination for the German Comedy Award for Best Actress, Megalodon-Haialarm in Mallorca ) and SAT.1 series (including love life , nomination for the Golden Rose of Lucerne), which have won many awards.
In addition to some singing and reading trips to various stages on the side of Roger Willemsen she has become increasingly popular in recent years as a comedic protagonist, u. a. in A Date for Life ( ZDF ), or Marriage Proposal with Obstacles ( ARD ) known. In addition, since 2009 she has been the leading actress of the ZDF comedy series Dora Heldt (holiday with dad / Aunt Inge haut ab) . She played both in the NDR children’s series Sesame Street as well as in the Monday evening thriller Die Tote ohne Alibi (ZDF) as Commissioner Sophie Radetzki.
Julia Stinshoff Movies
- 2000: Dr. Stefan Frank – The doctor the women trust – loss of feelings
- 2001: Bronski and Bernstein
- 2002: A nightmare of 3 1/2 kilos
- 2002: Santa Claus wanted
- 2002: Broti & Pacek – Something is always – South of the belt buckle
- 2002: Ladykracher (comedy series)
- 2003: Krista (series)
- 2003: Without words (series)
- 2003: Crazy Race
- 2003: Adelheid and her murderers – end of a career
- 2003/2005: Alarm for Cobra 11 – Team 2 (series)
- 2004: The Sandra situation
- 2004: Love in the waiting loop
- 2004: Shark alarm in Mallorca
- 2005: Love Life (Series)
- 2005: The Patriarch (Series)
- 2005: Not without my father-in-law
- 2006: Good Girl, Bad Girl
- 2006: Little Red Riding Hood – ways to happiness
- 2006: The Rosenheim Cops – In the Cave of the Murderer
- 2006: The prince and the girl
- 2006: Not without my in-laws
- 2007: idiot
- 2008: Forsthaus Falkenau – Captured on Tenerife
- 2008: Lutter (television series)
- 2008: A date for life
- 2009: Ladykracher
- 2009: vacation with dad
- 2010: Inga Lindström – My fake fiance
- 2010: SOKO Stuttgart – doors of the city
- 2010: Four women and one death (series) ORF
- 2011: Aunt Inge leaves
- 2011: A treasure for life – adventure in Panama
- 2011: Danni Lowinski (Series)
- 2011: Lilly Schönauer – love with obstacles
- 2012: The dead without alibi
- 2013: Dora Heldt: Loved
- 2014: Dora Heldt: Inseparable (TV movie)
- 2017: For heaven’s sake (TV series, episode: Old Secret )
- 2018: Bettys Diagnosis (TV Series, Episode: White Mice )
Julia Stinshoff Instagram
Julia Stinshoff News
Julia Stinshoff: “Maybe I’ll postpone my next birthday”
Updated On: 13.02.2014
Women without a family and career approaching 40 years of age do not have it that easy. Even if they are satisfied with their situation, friends and mothers would rather see them in a harmonious relationship. This is the same story of 39-year-old Christine in the bestselling film “Dora Heldt: Inseparable”. The interview also reveals the 39-year-old actress, how she deals with the 40th.
Bookseller Christine (Julia Stinshoff, “Four women and one death” ) has the blues: Her 40th birthday is imminent, and her affair with Richard (Christoph Mory) does not go well. Richard is married and makes no attempt to separate from his wife. To top it all off, Christine can not even share her grief with her best friend Doro (Julia-Maria Köhler) because she keeps the affair secret from her.
Dennis (Markus Majowski, “The Three Threes – The Comedy-WG” ), Doro’s gay roommate, plans his wedding with his friend Kai (Patrick Heyn) . His capricious mother Angela (Judy Winter, “Tatort: Matriculation Certificate” , 1977), who has arrived unexpectedly from Los Angeles , has no idea of her son’s homosexuality …
The bestselling adaptation “Inseparable” by Dora Heldt will soon be available on DVD – pre-order here
The news agency spot on news has asked Julia Stinshoff, the lead actress of “Dora Heldt: Inseparable” (Sunday, 20:15, ZDF), why the 40th birthday is so unpleasant for women – she celebrates her next rounds at the end of the year , What she thinks of affairs and how it works with her mother-in-law, the native of Bonn has also betrayed.
Interviewer: Do you have a best friend?
Julia Stinshoff: I have several good friends, three very good friends and a sister who is also something like my best friend. So I am well equipped.
Interviewer: How important are best friends?
Stinshoff: Very important! They help you to get through the depths and enjoy the heights all the more.
Interviewer: Have you ever experienced something that no one else could help but your best friend?
Stinshoff: Of course! A best friend is in the best case always a mirror, but also a regulator. “You never know how wrong you think, if you always think alone,” it is not in vain.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Interviewer: What is important for the mother-in-law to work?
Stinshoff: sympathy. And a well-cooled white wine .
Interviewer: Often it is the best friend with whom one of the partners cheats. How can you get out of grief?
Stinshoff: Fortunately, I have not experienced that yet. And anyone who had to, I would recommend a new friend. And a voodoo doll (laughs).
Interviewer: How quickly do you forgive a mistake?
Stinshoff: Others as soon as they acknowledge their mistake and repent. As soon as I understood how it could happen. I am a great friend of forgiveness.
Interviewer: How do you celebrate your birthdays?
Stinshoff: Usually with a big party with my friends at my house. I always regretted not to be a summer child because I love summer parties. But who knows, maybe I’ll just postpone my next birthday half a year (laughs).
Interviewer: Has a surprise party ever been organized for you?
Stinshoff: Lastly, try a baby bash just before childbirth with Babybrei and paint rompers. Gorgeous american!
Interviewer: Why is the 40th birthday of women often so unpleasant?
Stinshoff: All round birthdays are always a new challenge, I think. Because you have to come to terms with the next milestone, the upcoming phase of your life, and what it entails.
Interviewer: What do you think of men in women’s occupations and vice versa?
Stinshoff: I think it’s okay, why not. My friend cooks better than me (laughs).
Interviewer: How about you getting stuck in an elevator overnight?
Stinshoff: That would be a real challenge with my latent claustrophobia!