Katie Price Biography
Katie Price (Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield) was born on 22nd May 1978 in Brighton, England, United Kingdom. She is an English television personality and glamour model.
Katie Price Age
- She was born on 22nd May 1978 ( 39 years as at 2017)
Katie Price Model
She began modelling as a child, and at 13 she modeled for a clothing line—although, unknown to her, the project’s photographer was a convicted paedophile and insisted on shooting
her in her underwear.
Katie sent her photos to a modelling agency in London, and in 1996 she appeared in Page 3, a topless female glamour model pictorial in
British tabloid newspaper The Sun. She adopted the name Jordan in 1996 and made frequent appearances as a model on both Page Three and in men’s lifestyle magazines.
She was barred from Page Three in The Sun with their adoption of a policy to only use “all natural” models. This was due to her breast-
enhancement surgeries, increasing her natural 32B to a 32FF.
In 2002, she appeared on the September cover of the American edition of Playboy magazine. In October 2003, Price appeared in an advertising campaign for the supermarket chain Kwik Save. To publicise the chain’s promotion to cut the prices of their leading lines in half, Price was sawn in half by magician Peter McCahon.
Price continues to model today, though she has dropped the name Jordan and no longer does glamour modelling.
Katie Price Books
- 2016: Reborn
- 2004: Being Jordan: My Autobiography
- 2008: Angel Uncovered
- 2013: Love, Lipstick and Lies
- 2011: The Come-back Girl
- 2013: He’s the One
- 2010: You Only Live Once
- 2008: Jordan: Pushed to the Limit
- 2014: Make My Wish Come True
- 2007: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies
- 2011: Santa Baby
- 2007: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Fancy Dress Ponies
- 2006: Jordan: A Whole New World
- 2009: Standing Out
- 2008: Star Ponies
- 2010: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Wild West Weekend
- 2007: Crystal
- 2007: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Pony Club Weekend
- 2007: My Pony Care Book
- 2007: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Ponies to the Rescue
- 2008: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Pony ‘n’ Pooch
- 2007: The New Best Friend
- 2008: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Pony in Disguise
- 2012: In the Name of Love
- 2007: Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Little Treasures
- 2008: Let’s Play I Spy: Follow the Fingertrails and Play I Spy!
- 2010: Paradise
- 2009: Secrets and Surprises
- 2008: Let’s Build a Sandcastle: A Touch and Feel Story about Colours!
- 2008: Follow the Fish
- 2009: Sapphire
- 2008: Telescope Overboard: A Textured Storybook to Read Together!
- 2015: Kew Guide
- 2008: Time for a Picnic: A Textured Storybook to Read Together!
- 2009: Katie’s Day: A Ribbon Playbook to Read Together!
- 2009: Peter’s Friends: A Ribbon Playbook to Read Together!
- 2016: Katie Price NF 6
- 2017: Playing With Fire
- 2008: A Sunny Day: A Touch and Feel Story about Shapes
- 2007: Here Comes the Bride
- Katie Price’s Perfect Ponies: Here Comes the Bride
- 2009: Hide and Seek: A Pull-Tab Storybook
- 2009: All Around
- 1999: Katie Price’s Mermaids and Pirates
- 2012: Pirate Olympics
- 2006: Angel
- 2012: Birthday Party
- 2004: Being Jordan 18 Copy D/Bin
- 2011: The Comeback Girl
- 2009: Mermaids and Pirates Storybook with Textured Finish
- 2008: Perfect Ponies X24 Bogof Pack
Katie Price Lips
In January 2017 she documented her lip filler process on instagram. She had travelled to Manchester for the procedure. She showed her bloodied lips after having fillers.
Katie Price Family
Her parents are Amy (née Charlier) and Ray Infield. Her father left the family when she was four, and in 1988 her mother married builder Paul Price, after which she acquired the surname Price. She has an older half-brother named Daniel and a younger half-sister named Sophie.
Katie Price Husband
Price got married to Peter Andre in September 2005 at Highclere Castle, Hampshire. In May 2009 they announced that they were separating.in July 2009, Price claimed that their break-up was partly due to Andre’s jealousy of her relationship with dressage trainer Andrew Gould, which she claimed was entirely platonic, but it finally ended when she was photographed in a Bristol nightclub after she and Andre had agreed that they would not go out without each other.
In July 2009, Price began dating MMA fighter and former Hollyoaks actor Alex Reid. On 2 February 2010, Price married Reid in a private ceremony in Las Vegas at the chapel in the Wynn Hotel,
although some press reports claimed their wedding was not legal. They later formally married in a church in the UK; the ceremony was filmed for her TV series. They separated in January 2011.
She married her third husband, builder and part-time stripper Kieran Hayler, at the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort and Spa in the Bahamas on 16 January 2013.In August 2017, it was announced
that the couple were to divorce, after Kieran admitted to having an affair with their child’s nanny.
Katie Price Children
Katie Price first child, Harvey Price was born in May 2002. In June 2005 she gave birth by Caesarean section to her second son, Junior Savva Andreas Andre. In June 2007, she gave birth to her third child, daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre. In August 2013 she gave birth to her fourth child Jett Riviera Hayler. On 4 August 2014, she gave birth to a second daughter, Bunny Hayler, two weeks prematurely.
Katie Price Son
Katie Price first born son Harvey Price who was born in May 2002. He was found to be blind, having a condition known as septo-optic dysplasia, meaning that the development of his optic nerve was unpredictable.He is on the autistic spectrum, gains weight easily because he suffers from Prader–Willi syndrome, and finds walking difficult.
Katie Price Daughter
In August 2017 she uploaded a photo of her daughter Princess on instagram while all ‘glammed up’. Princess had Rapunzel like hair do and a heavy slick of make-up – consisting of blusher and mascara.The snap saw Princess smiling as she directly stared into the camera, while her cascading blonde curls tumbled down her front. She was slammed by her followers most of them asking her to let the little girl grow like normal kids. Katie admitted on Loose Women that she was wrong to post the snaps.
Katie also came under fire again after she had posted a photo of Princess inside her new washing machine. Katie had captioned the post: ‘Hide and seek! Found [Princess] in our new 18kg washing machine from Cater Wash the best thing I’ve found to get my washing done quicker. Making housework soooo much easier because I can wash loads at once!! [sic]’
Although she was smiling with her thumbs up, the snap immediately drew an onslaught of enraged comments from Instagram users, who branded the situation ‘irresponsible’ and worthy of being ‘reported to social services’.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Katie Price News
On 6th November 2017 she went for GMB interview to talk about the reason she cancelled her Uk tour which was due to alleged kidnap plot involving her son Harvey, 15. The thing that caught people’s attention was the way she talked and even explained that she had a dental procedure done. At one point she asked ‘Do I sound funny with these teeth? I’ve got luminous teeth, my mouth is full of ulcers. I’m going to get my laser done in the morning.I’m in agony with them!’