Luca Zingaretti Biography
Luca Zingaretti is an Italian actor born on 11 November 1961 in Rome, Italy. He is best known for playing Salvo Montalbano in Inspector Montalbano mystery series based on the character and novels created by Andrea Camilleri.
He studied acting at the National Academy of Dramatic Art Silvio D’ Amico graduating in 1984 after he abandoned his career as a footballer after a few months at the ranks of Rimini Football Club. Zingaretti began his acting career in the theatre, appearing in such diverse plays as Chekhov’s Three Sisters, Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus, and Martin Sherman’s Bent.
He made his first film debut in 1987 with a minor role in Gli occhiali d’oro (“The Gold-Rimmed Glasses”) and in the same year he first appeared on television in Il Giudice Istruttore (“The Investigating Magistrate).”
Luca Zingaretti Età | Age
He was born on 11 November 1961 in Rome, Italy. He is currently 56 years old.
Luca Zingaretti Altezza | Height
Zingaretti stands at a height of 1.65 m (5 ft 5 in) weighing 159 lb / 72 kg.
Luca Zingaretti Family
He is the older brother of politician Nicola Zingaretti who is the current president of Lazio since 2013 and has a sister called Angela Zingaretti.
Luca Zingaretti Wife | Moglie
He was married to Margherita D’Amico a journalist and writer in 1997. They separated in 2004 and divorced in 2008. In 2005 he started a relationship with the actress Luisa Ranieri, whom he met on the set of the television mini-series Cefalonia, and with whom he has two daughters, born in 2011 and 2015 respectively. The couple married 23 June 2012 in a civil ceremony at the Donnafugata castle in Sicily.
Luca Zingaretti Figli | Children
Zingaretti ha two daughters; Emma Zingaretti and Bianca Zingaretti.
Luca Zingaretti Instagram
Luca Zingaretti Movies and Tv Shows
Luca Zingaretti Movies | Film
- (1987) The gold glasses
- (1993) And when she died it was national mourning
- (1993) Abissinia
- (1994) Il branco
- (1994) New York Marathon
- (1994) Skinless
- (1995) Castle Freak
- (1995) Next year I go to bed at ten o’clock
- (1996) Screws – throttled – (Strangled Lives)
- (1997) I color diavolo – (The Colors of the Devil)
- (1997) Artemisia
- (1998) Rewind
- (1998) You laugh
- (1999) The anniversary
- (1999) Oltremare – It is not America
- (2000) You are like you
- (2000) Treasury theft
- (2002) Texas ’46
- (2003) First give me a kiss
- (2005) Alla luce del sole
- (2005) Days of Abandonment
- (2006) Do not make commitments tonight
- (2006) At our home
- (2006) My brother is an only child
- (2007) All the women in my life
- (2008) Sanguepazzo
- (2010) My friends 400
- (2010) The youngest son
- (2010) Our life
- (2010) We believed
- (2011) Kryptonite in the bag
- (2011) Mozzarella Stories
- (2011) Immature – The journey
- (2012) The commander and the stork
- (2012) Asterix and Obelix al Servizio di Sua Maestà
- (2012) Novel of a massacre
- (2014) The Nicholas on Holiday picnic Nicolas
- (2014) Maldamore
- (2014) Perez.
- (2015) Unstable weather with probable spells
- (2018) The vegetable
- (2018) The Land of Enough
Luca Zingaretti Tv Shows
- (1990) The investigating judge
- (1991) A private matter
- (1993) The young Mussolini
- (1993) The shadow of the evening
- (1997) The octopus 8
- (1998) Kidnapping
- (1999-present) Commissioner Montalbano
- (1999) Operación Odissea
- (1999) Jesus
- (2002) Perlasca, an Italian hero
- (2002) Misunderstood
- (2003) Double ambush
- (2005) Kefalonia
- (2012) Paolo Borsellino
- (2013) Adriano Olivetti
- (2014) The petty judge
- (2014) Andrea Camilleri
- La Sirena, from the story “Lighea” by Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, adapted by Luca Zingaretti
- Saint John by George Bernard Shaw , dir. Luca Ronconi
- The two comedies in comedy by Giambattista Andreini , dir. Luca Ronconi
- Bent by Martin Sherman , dir. Marco Mattolini
- The holiday makers and the mother by Maxim Gorky , dir. Sandro Sequi
- As drops on hot stones by Rainer Werner Fassbinder , dir. Marco Mattolini
- The Fairy Queen by F. Pourcell, dir. Luca Ronconi
- Three Sisters by Anton Chekhov, dir. Luca Ronconi
- Murder in the Cathedral by T. S. Eliot, dir. Franco Branciaroli
- Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare, dir. Peter Stein
- The Last Days of Mankind by Karl Kraus, dir. Luca Ronconi
- The Madwoman of Chaillot by Jean Giraudoux, dir. Luca Ronconi
- Crimes of the Heart by Beth Henley, dir. Nanni Loy
- The Break of Noon by Paul Claudel, dir. Franco Però
- Trompe l’oeil by Cagnoni, Camilli, Martelli, dir. Federico Cagnoni
- New York Marathon by Edoardo Erba, dir. Edoardo Erba
- The Prisoners of War by J. R. Ackerley, dir. Luca Zingaretti and Fabio Ferrari
- Line by Al Horowitz, dir. Piero Maccarinelli
- Cannibal by Richard Crowe and Richard Zajdlic, dir. Patrick Rossi Gastaldi
- Separation by Tom Kempinski, dir. Patrick Rossi Gastaldi
- Three Hotels, by Jon Robin Baitz, dir. Toni Bertorelli
- Comfort the ancient evil , by Gianclaudio Mantovani, dir. Luca Zingaretti
- The Ivory Tower, by Ronald Harwood, dir. Luca Zingaretti
- The Pride, by Alexi Kaye Campbel, dir. Luca Zingaretti
Luca Zingaretti Video
Luca Zingaretti News
PesaroDocFest: the Luca Zingaretti festival from June 28th to July 1st
Updated: 25 June 2018
The 2018 edition of the PesaroDocFest, a festival conceived by Luca Zingaretti and dedicated to the documentary, will take place from 28 June to 1 July . For the fourth year the town of Marche will host meetings, projections and readings and will be able to count on a series of illustrious names.
On the fortieth anniversary of the death of Aldo Mor or, the PesaroDocFest will remember the politician killed by the Red Brigades during the first day, which will open with a meeting with Vincenzo Scotti – the historical face of the DC and several times minister – and will end with the journalist Ezio Mauro and the producer Simona Ercolani who will present the docufilm Il convictato . Finally, during the evening, Zingaretti will read the text “55 days – Italy without Moro” taken from the homonymous book by Stefano Massini .
The PesaroDocFest will also remember the First World War – whose centenary ends – with the historian and winner of the Strega Prize Alessandro Barbero and with a series of initiatives organized by the Army.
Finally, space with the current Riccardo Iacona , who in a debate will talk about immigration, while the Honorable Laura Boldrini will address the issue of violence against women. Among the protagonists of the event also the writer Giuseppe Corsaro and the journalist Lorenzo Tondo . As for the documentaries, of course they will be the great protagonists with an international review linked to current social issues.
These are the words of Luca Zingaretti to announce the new edition, organized by the Hai Visto Mai Association, with the contribution of the Municipality of Pesaro and BCC of Gradara, in collaboration with Luiss, and sponsored by Zocotoco, Zak Comunicazione: “Why a festival of documentary? Because in a world that is always faster, and in which the period of time between what happens and the news that is given is reduced more and more, the documentary represents a reappropriation of the moment of deepening of the news, of reflection on the subject dealt with and verifying the sources of the news itself, all this managing to excite, to amuse, to make people think.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.