Pavarotti Luciano Biography
Luciano Pavarotti, Cavaliere di Gran Croce OMRI was an Italian operatic tenor, who also crossed over into popular music, eventually becoming one of the most commercially successful tenors of all time. He was born on 12 October 1935, and died on 6 September 2007.
He abandoned the dream of becoming a football goalkeeper, and spent seven years in vocal training. His earliest musical influences were his father’s recordings, most of them featuring the popular tenors of the day. At around the age of nine he began singing with his father in a small local church choir.
He became well known for his televised concerts and media appearances. From the beginning of his professional career as a tenor in 1961 in Italy to his final performance of “Nessun dorma” at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, he was at his best in bel canto operas, pre-Aida Verdi roles, and Puccini works such as La bohème, Tosca, and Madama Butterfly. He was also noted for his charity work on behalf of refugees and the Red Cross, amongst others.
He made numerous recordings of complete operas and individual arias, gaining worldwide fame for the quality of his tone, and eventually established himself as one of the finest tenors of the 20th century, achieving the honorific title The King Of High C’s.
Luciano Pavarotti Age
He was born in 1935, and died in 2007, he died at 71 years.
Luciano Pavarotti Wife-Children Photo
He first married Adua for 34 years and had three daughters, Lorenza, Cristina, and Giuliana. On 13 December 2003, he married his former personal assistant, Nicoletta Mantovani, with whom he already had twins, a daughter, Alice and a son Riccardo, the son was stillborn after complications in January 2003.
Luciano Pavarotti Granddaughter
He has one granddaughter, Sislena Caparrosa, a 15 year old who is also walking in her grandfathers steps.
Luciano Pavarotti Death
While proceeding with an international “farewell tour”, he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in July 2006. The tenor fought back against the implications of this diagnosis, undergoing major abdominal surgery and making plans for the resumption and conclusion of his singing commitments, but he died at his home in Modena on 6 September 2007.
Luciano Pavarotti Height
He was 1.8 m tall.
Luciano Pavarotti Youtube
Click here for all his songs and interviews in Youtube
Luciano Pavarotti Mp3
To get free downloads of Luciano’s Mp3, click here
Luciano Pavarotti Songs
- No Dorma
- my sun
- The elixir of love: “A furtive tear”
- Act 3 – “The woman is mobile”
- Come back to Sorrento
- Your Tiny Hand Is Frozen
- Act 1 – “Recitar!” – “Wear the jacket”
- Funiculi Funicula
- Act I. “Let’s free, nor happy goblets”
- Holy Night
- Soirées musicales – 8. La Danza
- And the stars were shining
- Soave Faniculla
- Miss Sarajevo
- Recondite harmony
- To fly
- Tosti: ‘A vucchella
- Leoncavallo: Mattinata, Op. 5
- You seem to love yourself
- Love ti Vieta
- Holy Mary
- Melancholy, gentle nymph
- Ingrate heart
- “Piscatore” and Pusilleco “
- Panis Angelicus
- surdato’ nammammurato
- Holy Mother
- Maria, Marì
- Roman guitar
- Act 1 – “Au fond du temple saint”
- Act 4 – My heart beats
- Baby Jesus
- “Woman I never saw”
- Sole Mio
- ‘O marenariello
- Mercy, Lord
- But make yourself happy
- Sky And Sea
- How kind it is
- I Hate You Then I Love You
- My song in the wind
- “Believe me free and far away”
- I do not love you anymore
Luciano Pavarotti Albums
- The Three Tenors in Concert 1994
- The Three Tenors: Paris 1998
- Pavarotti & Friends for the Children of Bosnia
- To fly
- Classic Duets
- Beatrice di Tenda
- Luciano Pavarotti – Gala Concert, Royal Albert Hall
- Pavarotti Plus
- Pavarotti & Friends 2
- Bellini: Norma
- Puccini: Turandot (highlights)
- Leoncavallo: Pagliacci
- The Tenor Seniors Live on the Stage, Live
- Pavarotti at Carnegie Hall
- Verdi: Il Trovatore (1990)
- Mascagni: Cavalleria Rusticana
- Mascagni: The Friend Fritz
- Donizetti: The Girl of the Regiment (Metropolitan Opera)
- Verdi: Messa da Requiem
- Rossini: Petite solemn sisters; Stabat mater
- Live From Lincoln Center
- Rossini: Overtures (1971)
- Pavarotti: Grand Concert (Champs de Mars, Paris)
- In concert
- A Superstrella Conquista el Mundo
- The Legend at 70 (2 E-albums)
- Pavarotti – Romantica
- The Three Tenors – The Best of the 3 Tenors (Live)
- Verdi: Il Trovatore
- Verdi: La Traviata
Luciano Pavarotti The Essential Pavarotti
The Essential Pavarotti is an album by tenor Luciano Pavarotti. It was released in 1990 by Decca Records and peaked at number one on the UK Albums Chart, the first ever classical album to do so.
Artist: Luciano Pavarotti
Release date: 28 February 1990
Luciano Pavarotti Nessun Dorma
Luciano Pavarotti Nessun Dorma
Luciano Pavarotti Quotes
- Opera is one of the most important art forms. It should be listened to and appreciated by everyone.
- The rivalry is with yourself. I try to be better than is possible. I fight against myself, not against the other.
- If you see me once, you cannot confuse me with another.
- I am a very superstitious person.
- Learning music by reading about it is like making love by mail.
- You don’t need any brains to listen to music.
- There is no prodigy in our profession. If you see all the great singer of the past, none of them are.
- I want to reach as many people as possible with the message of music, of wonderful opera.
- I was an elementary school teacher.
- Above all, I am an opera singer. This is how people will remember me.
- People have a right to criticize.
- For me, music making is the most joyful activity possible, the most perfect expression of any emotion.
- I’m a perfectionist, and I always think that I can do better what I have done, even if it’s good.
- It is so important for people at a young age to be invited to embrace classical music and opera.
- Opera is a beautiful and important diversion for me.
- Why should be elite, music? Excuse me. Music must be for everybody.
Luciano Pavarotti Video
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.