Dalla Lucio Biography
Lucio Dalla, was an Italian singer-songwriter, musician and actor. He also played clarinet and keyboards. He was born on 4 March 1943 born in Bologna, Italy. He was the composer of “Caruso”, a song dedicated to Italian opera tenor Enrico Caruso, and “L’anno che verrà”.
He began to play the clarinet at an early age, in a jazz band in Bologna, he also became a member of a local jazz band called Rheno Dixieland Band, together with future film director Pupi Avati. By 1962, he was a member of the Flippers, and to his clarinet or saxophone duties he added singing in a humorous scat style that would soon become his vocal trademark. The Flippers were also the studio and tour backing band for Edoardo Vianello. At the 1963 Cantagiro Festival, Gino convinced him to leave Flippers for a solo career. In 1964, he released his first single, ” “Lei,”.
He formed a backing band, Gli Idoli, and recorded his first album, which went largely unnoticed upon its release in 1966, and he appeared in no less than ten films between 1965 and 1969. In 2010, Dalla came back to work with Francesco De Gregori during the “Work in Progress” tour and album. His main influences were to be found in jazz, but his songs ranged from folk and pop, from Italian singer-songwriters to classical and opera.
Lucio Dalla Net worth
His net worth is estimated $61,152,725 Dollars.
Lucio Dalla Tomba
On 1 March 2012, three days before his 69th birthday, he died of a heart attack, after breakfast at the hotel where he was staying in Montreux, Switzerland, having performed in the city the night before. He was in the company of Marco Alemanno when he died. He was buried in Bologna.
Lucio Dalla Canzoni
- Attenti al lupo
- Anna e Marco
- Disperato erotico stomp
- L’anno che verrà
- Tu non mi basti mai
- La sera dei miracoli
- Balla balla ballerino
- Piazza grande
- Cosa sarà
- Quale allegri
- Telefonami tra vent’anni
- Le rondini
- Se io fossi un angelo
- Chissà se lo sai
- Stella di mare
- Come è profondo il mare
- Ma come fanno i marinai
- L’ultima Luna
- Apriti cuore
- Il gigante e la bambina
- La casa in riva al mare
- Il parco della luna
- Siamo dei
- Tutta la vita
Lucio Dalla Album
- 1996; Canzoni
- 1977; Come è profondo il mare
- 1979; Banana Republic
- 1999; Ciao
- 1993; Henna
- 1986; DallAmeriCaruso
- 1990; Cambio
- 1975; Anidride solforosa
- 1980; Dalla
- 1983; 1983
- 1984; Viaggi organizzati
- 1985; Bugie
- 1971; Storie di casa mia
- 1976; Automobili
- 1979; Lucio Dalla
- 1988; Dalla/Morandi
- 2001; Luna Matana
- 1973; Il giorno aveva cinque teste
- 2009; Angoli Nel Cielo
- 1970; Terra di Gaibola
- 2007; Il contrario di me
- 2008; La neve con la luna…
- 1992; Amen
- 1996; 1999
- 2001; I concerti live @ RSI: Lucio Dalla
- 1991; Geniale?
- 1985; Lucio Dalla & Marco Di Marco
- 1988; In Europa
- 2012; Concerto live @ rsi (20 dicembre 1978)
- 2003; Lucio
- 2005; Live Pop Masters: Camparenda
- 2006; Pierino e il lupo
- 2013; In quella notte di stelle (Live)
- 2002; Caro amico ti scrivo…
- 2010; Work in progress
- 2006; 12000 lune
- 2012; Qui dove il mare luccica…
- 1983; The Best of Lucio Dalla
- 2011; Questo è amore
- 1992; Il motore del 2000
- 1976; 4 marzo e altre storie
- 2013; Nevica sulla mia mano
- 2004; Impressioni di jazz
- 1981; Torino, Milano e dintorni
- 2017; JAZZ, primo amore dal 1960
- 1981; Bologna 2 settembre 1974 (dal vivo)
Lucio Dalla Dallamericaruso Songs
Dances dance dancer
Anna and Marco
If I were an angel
the coming year
Frasi Lucio Dalla
- “[Su Rino Gaetano] He hitchhiked with his guitar over his shoulder and gave him a ride to Rome where he was looking for a contract. He made me hear his songs in preview and took it to Vincenzo Micocci who then threw it. “
- “And the moon is a ball | and the sky is a billiards | how many stars in the flippers | they are more than a billion | Marco inside a bar he does not know what he will do then there is someone who finds a bike you can go to the city. “
- “But the exceptional enterprise, listen to me, is to be normal.”
- “I my eyes from your eyes | I would never take them off, | now I eat them myself you do not know it so much. “
- “I would like to follow every beat of my heart To understand what happens inside and what moves it | Where does this strange pain come from? In short, I would like to understand what love is Where it is taken, where it is given. “
- “I would like to be the shower water you do the sheets of the bed where you will sleep. “
- “Stay away from her you do not live, | stay without her it kills me. “
- “But if the light goes down, my heart stays there, | if there is a thought that turns it on is to look for Monday. “
- “Power of the lyric where every drama is a fake, | that with a little bit of makeup and | with the mimicry you can become another, | but two eyes that look at you, so close and true you forget the words, they confuse the thoughts. “
- “The year that is coming | in a year it will pass, | I’m getting ready: | this is the news. (from The coming year, No. 15) “
- “But yes, it’s the life that ends, | but he did not think about it so much, | indeed he already felt happy and his song began again. “
- “If I were an angel | who knows what I would do | tall, blond, invisible | how nice I would be | and what courage would I have. “
Lucio Dalla Caruso
Lucio Dalla Le Rondini
Lucio Dalla Futura
Lucio Dalla Caro Amico Ti Scrivo
Casa Lucio Dalla
The home of Lucio Dalla reopens in Bologna
Updated: March 2, 2018
On March 4, 1943 Lucio Dalla was born, a great artist, composer and singer, who passed away 6 years ago. At that date the singer-songwriter from Bologna had also dedicated one of his most beautiful songs, in a poetic, fairytale reinterpretation of his birth. And on March 4, this time in 2018, his house in Via D’Azeglio reopens to the public for a calendar of guided tours . Reservations are open and some dates have been sold out immediately, confirming the affection that fans still show towards Lucio Dalla.
Visiting his Bolognese house allows you to discover the furnishings, furniture, habits but also the paintings and the countless works of art of which the artist loved to surround himself.
The visits last one hour and are scheduled every weekend in March, up to 31, at different times: to learn more and to book, www.acasadilucio.it
In addition to the guided tours “A Casa di Lucio”, other initiatives are planned to celebrate the memory of the Bolognese artist. Among these, the photographic exhibition “Lucio Dalla in the images of Bolognese photographers” (from March 1 in the courtyards of Palazzo d’Accursio) and “Omaggio a Lucio Dalla” at the Foyer Respighi of the Teatro Comunale Sunday, March 4 11 hours, while the whole day his songs will be diffused in the portico on Piazza Verdi.
Lucio Dalla Video
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.