Lukas Graham Biography
Lukas Graham is a Danish pop and soul band that is made up of three members: lead vocalist Lukas Forchhammer, drummer Mark Falgren, and bassist Magnus Larsson. With three albums to their name, the band is quite successful.
The band’s first album, that is self-titled, was released in 2012 by Copenhagen Records and Then We Take the World labels. It peaked at number one on the Danish charts. It was also officially released in the United States by Warner Bros. Records on 1 April 2016.
In 2015, they released their second album, Blue Album, and it gained international attention with singles like “Mama Said” and “7 Years”. The latter song peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 list (among other countries’ charts). The third and newest album is called 3 The Purple Album that will be released on 26th October 2018 and is available for pre-order on their website.
They were first signed to Copenhagen Records, which suggested they film some ”noncorporate-looking material” to put online in order to create a faux underground buzz.The plan succeeded with their videos blowing online and now they are signed to Warner Bros. worldwide.
Lukas Graham Age | How Old Is Lukas Graham
The band was formed in 2011 and has been active ever since, hence it is accurate to say Lukas Graham (the band) is 7 years old as of 2018.
Lukas Graham Members
The band consists of lead vocalist Lukas Forchhammer, drummer Mark Falgren and bassist Magnus Larsson.
- Anders Kirk – piano, keyboards (2011)
- Morten Ristorp – piano, keyboards (2011–12, 2016-present)
- Kasper Daugaard – piano, keyboards, backing vocals (2012–16)
The Rusty Trombones
- Lars Vissing – trumpet (2012–present)
- Nikolai Bøgelund – trombone (2012–present)
- Thomas Edinger – saxophone (2012–present)
Other touring musicians
- Will Herrington – piano, keyboards, backing vocals (2016–present)
Lukas Graham Forchhammer
Lukas Forchhammer is the band’s lead vocalist and songwriter and is from Denmark. He formed the band taking on the moniker Lukas Graham and enlisted his childhood friends who are now his bandmates. Graham was his father’s middle name. The group trades under his name alone, he explains, because “I write the songs. No matter how much I’ve tried, the other lads just aren’t lyricists.”
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
Lukas Graham Album
- 2012 – Lukas Graham
- 2015 – Blue Album
- 2018 – The Purple Album
Lukas Graham Songs
- 7 Years
- Mama Said
- You’re Not There
- Drunk in the Morning
- Better Than Yourself
- Take the World by Storm
- Criminal Mind
- What Happened To Perfect
- Off To See The World
- Strip No More
- Don’t You Worry ‘Bout Me
- Ordinary Things
- Don’t Hurt Me This Way
- When I Woke Up…
- You Are Not Here
As a featured artist
- Happy Home by Hedegaard
- Holder fast by Hennedub featuring Gilli and Graham Lukas
- Søndagsbarn by Suspekt
- Golden by Brandon Beal
Lukas Graham 7 Years | Seven Years Lukas Graham
Lukas Graham Mama Said
Lukas Graham Funeral
Lukas Graham Awards
- 2012 – Danish Music Awards for New Danish Name of the Year
- 2015 – MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Danish Act
Lukas Graham Nominations
- Danish Music Awards for Audience Prize of the Year, Band of the Year, Male Artist of the Year, Newcomer of the Year, Songwriter of the Year and Best Pop Album – Lukas Graham (2012 )
- MTV Europe Music Awards for Best European Act (2015)
- MTV Video Music Awards for Best New Artist (2016)
- MTV Europe Music Awards for Best New Act, Best Push Act, Best Danish Act and Best Song – “7 years” (2016)
- BBC Music Awards for Song of the Year – “7 years” (2016)
- LOS40 Music Awards for International New Artist of the Year (2016)
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Summer Song (2016)
- Grammy Awards for Record of the Year – “7 years”, Song of the Year – “7 years” and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance – “7 years” (2017)
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for Best Lyrics – “7 years” and Best New Pop Artist (2017)
- Kids’ Choice Awards for Best New Artist (2017)
- Billboard Music Awards for Top New Artist (2017)