Noel Fielding Biography
Noel Fielding is a comedian, writer, actor, artist, musician and television presenter born on 21st May 1973 in City of Westminster, United Kingdom. He hosts ‘Bake Off’, he is popularly known for his show ‘The Mighty Boosh’.
Noel Fielding Age
- He was born on 21st May 1973 in City of Westminster, United Kingdom (45 years as of 2018)
Noel Fielding Height
He is 1.81 m/ 5 feet 9 inches
Noel Fielding Parents
- His parents are Diane Fielding and Ray Fielding.
Noel Fielding Brother
His brother is Michael Fielding who appears as Naboo the Enigma in The Mighty Boosh and also portrays various characters in Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy.
Noel Fielding Wife
In 2010 he married Lliana Bird, a British radio presenter, writer, actress and co-founder of charities Help Refugees and The Kindly Collective.’
Noel Fielding Son
He has a son Bali who was born in 2018. In March 2018 after speculations of Lliana growing stomach she shared a photo of herself and a friend enjoying a boxing class, captioned: ‘Grown to absolutely love boxing this past year and Holly has been the driving force behind that.I’m literally one of the naturally laziest people i know, but even i’ve been loving the boxing once or twice a week and if i can do it you defo can!!! x x x’ before adding the hashtags: ‘#preggoboxing #badassbumps.’
Noel Fielding Stand Up
During the late 1990’s he performed regularly as a stand-up comedian and appeared repeatedly on the television stand-up showcase Lee Mack’s Gas. His highly animated stand-up routine included surreal stories, physical comedy, characters, and songs, much like his later work in The Mighty Boosh.
The Mighty Boosh
The Mighty Boosh is a British comedy troupe featuring comedians Julian Barratt and Noel Fielding. Developed from three stage shows and a six-episode radio series, it has since spawned a total of 20 television episodes for BBC Three which aired from 2003 to 2007, and two live tours of the UK, as well as two live shows in the United States. The first television series is set in a zoo operated by Bob Fossil, the second in a flat and the third in a second hand shop in Dalston called Nabootique.
Noel Fielding IT Crowd
A three-person IT group keeps its company running with minimal effort or social contact. He portrays the character of Richmond Avenal.
Noel Fielding Art
He is famous for his surreal and nearly childlike artwork. In 2008 he held his first art exhibition, Psychedelic Dreams of the Jelly Fox at Maison Bertaux, a patisserie in Soho. In June 2010 he held another exhibition entitled Bryan Ferry vs. The Jelly Fox. His artwork has appeared on ‘The Mighty Boosh’.
Noel Fielding Films/ Movies
- 1999 – Plunkett & Macleane
- 2001 – Sweet
- 2009 – Bunny and the Bull
- 2010 – Come on Eileen
- 2011 – Horrid Henry: The Movie
- 2015 – Aaaaaaaah!
- 2015 – Set the Thames on Fire
- 2016 – Brakes
- 2016 – The Wonderful World of Death
Noel Fielding TV Shows
- 1997–1998 – Gas
- 1998 – Unnatural Acts
- 1998 – Alexei Sayle’s Merry-Go-Round
- 1999 – Comedy Cafe
- 2000 – The Big Schmooze
- 2002 – Surrealissimo: The Scandalous Success of Salvador Dali
- 2002 – Brain Candy
- 2003 – Melbourne International Comedy Festival Gala
- 2004–2007 – The Mighty Boosh
- 2004 – The British Comedy Awards 2004
- 2004 – Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace
- 2004 – AD/BC: A Rock Opera
- 2005 – Nathan Barley
- 2005 – 28 Acts in 28 Minutes
- 2005 – Breakfast
- 2006–2013 – The IT Crowd
- 2006 – The Secret Policeman’s Ball
- 2006 – The British Comedy Awards 2006 Live
- 2006 – The Big Fat Quiz of the Year
- 2006–2008 – Friday Night with Jonathan Ross
- 2007 – Dawn French’s Boys Who Do Comedy
- 2007 – Comic Relief 2007: The Big One
- 2007 – Deadline
- 2007 – The Big Fat Quiz of the Year
- 2007 – The Charlotte Church Show
- 2007–2014 – Never Mind the Buzzcocks
- 2008 – Shooting Stars: The Inside Story
- 2009 – Shockwaves NME Awards 2009
- 2009 – Comic Relief 2009
- 2009 – Comic-Con ’09 Live
- 2009 – Shooting Stars
- 2009–2014 – Alan Carr: Chatty Man
- 2009–2010 – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- 2010 – How Not to Live Your Life
- 2010 – Shockwaves NME Awards 2010
- 2010 – Teenage Cancer Trust Concerts 2010
- 2010 – Channel 4’s Comedy Gala
- 2010 – Just for Laughs
- 2010 – Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow
- 2011 – The Big Fat Quiz of the Year
- 2011 – Let’s Dance for Sport Relief
- 2011 – 24 Hour Panel People
- 2011 – Dynamo: Magician Impossible
- 2011 – Horrid Henry’s Movie Mayhem
- 2011 – Catherine Tate: Laughing at the Noughties
- 2011 – The Rob Brydon Show
- 2012 – The Jonathan Ross Show
- 2012 – The Secret Policeman’s Ball
- 2012–2014 – Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy
- 2012 – Perspectives
- 2012 – The Project
- 2012 – The Big Fat Quiz of the 00s
- 2013 – Doll & Em
- 2013 – Brand X with Russell Brand
- 2013 – Gadget Man
- 2013–2018 – QI
- 2013 – Staying in with Greg and Russell
- 2013 – The Big Fat Quiz of the Year
- 2014 – Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled
- 2014 – The Last Leg
- 2015 – The Big Fat Anniversary Quiz
- 2015 – Backchat
- 2015 – Live at the Apollo
- 2016 – Trailer Park Boys: Out of the Park
- 2016 – The Big Fat Quiz of Everything
- 2016 – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- 2016 – The Entire Universe
- 2016 – Travel Man: 48 Hours in…
- 2016 – Conan
- 2016 – Room 101
- 2016 – The Big Fat Quiz of Everything
- 2016 – @midnight
- 2017 – Taskmaster
- 2017 – 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown
- 2017 – The One Show
- 2017 – The Great British Bake Off
- 2017 – Upstart Crow
- 2018 – Disenchantment
Noel Fielding Twitter
Noel Fielding Instagram
Interview with The Guardian
Interviewer: When were you happiest?
Noel Fielding: At Croydon art college. I hated school, so when I got to this place with other people who could draw and were interested in wearing makeup, it was amazing.
Interviewer: What is your greatest fear?
Noel Fielding: Dying on stage at the O2.
Interviewer: What is your earliest memory?
Noel Fielding: When I was four, my parents took me camping and showed me this weeping willow that looked like a ghost, and there were bats in the outside toilet.
Interviewer: Which living person do you most admire, and why?
Noel Fielding: My dad – he’s very chilled. I am frantic and weird, and he’s the opposite. If I could be him for two weeks it would be like a holiday in my head.
Interviewer: What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Noel Fielding: I’ve got quite a strong drive and that can be slightly deplorable. Struggling to become a famous comedian: there’s something weird about that.
Interviewer: What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Noel Fielding: I hate my feet. I don’t like my hands either: they’re like lions’ paws. When I was in the Boosh, in a catsuit and gold heels, I was constantly thinking, I hate the way I look. I should have just enjoyed myself, because that was as good as it was going to get.
Interviewer: What is your most unappealing habit?
Noel Fielding: I am always late.
Interviewer: What would your super power be?
Noel: I have dreams when I fly backwards. I’d like to fly forwards; backwards seems pointless.
Interviewer: Who would play you in the film of your life?
Noel Fielding: Christopher Walken, but he probably wouldn’t do it, so maybe it could be an animation with a puppet.
Interviewer: What is the worst thing anyone’s said to you?
Noel Fielding: A reviewer called Luxury Comedy the second 9/11.
Interviewer: What does love feel like?
Noel Fielding: A form of madness.
Interviewer: What was the best kiss of your life?
Noel Fielding: Me and my best friend, Craig, learned to kiss from watching Dynasty and Dallas. There were two girls we hung out with, and one day we had a kissing session. That was exciting.
Interviewer: Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Noel: Jim Morrison, Groucho Marx, Oscar Wilde and Patti Smith.
Interviewer: Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Noel Fielding: I say everything is “genius” and it clearly isn’t.
Interviewer: What is the worst job you’ve done?
Noel Fielding: When I was 14, I had a job in a cake shop. I got caught by the boss, lying down eating cake, and was sacked on my first day.
Interviewer: What has been your biggest disappointment?
Noel Fielding: That we didn’t do a Boosh film.
Interviewer: How do you relax?
Noel Fielding: Meditation.
Interviewer: What is the closest you’ve come to death?
Noel Fielding: When I was 11, I was with my cousin in a scrapyard; there were three trains on top of each other and we climbed up to the top. It was really high and I nearly fell off, but my cousin grabbed the back of my shirt.
Interviewer: How would you like to be remembered?
Noel Fielding: As a jester.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.