Ornella Muti Biography
Ornella Muti was born on March 9, 1955 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Francesca Romana Rivelli. She is an actress, known for Flash Gordon (1980), The Most Beautiful Wife (1970) and Oscar (1991). She was previously married to Federico Fachinetti and Alessio Orano.
Muti modeled as a teenager and made her film debut in 1970 in La moglie più bella (aka The Most Beautiful Wife). She has primarily worked in Italian films but she made her British film debut as Princess Aura in Flash Gordon in 1980.
American movies she appeared in include Oscar (1991) and Once Upon a Crime (1992). She is mostly known to the French for appearing in a TV commercial of Giovanni Panzani pasta. Muti has been married twice, to Alessio Orano (her fellow actor in the film “The Most Beautiful Wife”, 1975–1981), and Federico Facchinetti (1988–1996).
Muti has three children: Naike Rivelli (b. 1974), who is also a model and actress having a close resemblance to her mother, and whose father is Spanish film producer José Luis Bermúdez de Castro Acaso; a son, Andrea, and a second daughter, Carolina, both from her marriage to Facchinetti. Since 1998, Muti has been living with Stefano Piccolo, a plastic surgeon.
Muti was voted “The Most Beautiful Woman in the World” in 1994 by a worldwide poll of readers of the magazine Class. In 2008, Ornella Muti introduced her own line of jewellery. She opened new shops in Paris, Milan, Rome, Riga, Moscow and Almaty. She insured her breasts for $350,000.
Ornella Muti Anni
She was born on March 9, 1955 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Francesca Romana Rivelli.
Ornella Muti Figli
She has three(3) children; Naike Rivelli, Andrea Fachinetti and Carolina Fachinetti.
Ornella Muti Film
- La moglie più bella (The Most Beautiful Wife, 1970)
- Il Sole nella pelle (1971, also known as Summer Affair, Sun on the Skin)
- Un posto ideale per uccidere (Oasis of Fear, 1971)
- The House of the Doves (1972)
- Le Monache di Sant’Arcangelo (1973, also known as Sisters of Satan, The Nuns of Saint Archangel, The Nun and the Devil)
- Italian Graffiti (1973)
- Romanzo popolare (1974, also known as Come Home and Meet My Wife)
- The Sensual Man (1974)
- Appassionata (1974, also known as Passionate)
- Leonor (fr) (1975)
- Pure as a Lily (1976)
- La Dernière femme (1976, also known as The Last Woman, L’Ultima donna)
- La stanza del vescovo, (1977, also known as The Bishop’s Room)
- Mort d’un pourri (1977, also known as Death of a Corrupt Man, The Twisted Detective)
- I nuovi mostri (1977)
- Ritratto di borghesia in nero (1978, also known as Nest of Vipers, Portrait of a Bourgeois in Black)
- Eutanasia di un amore (1978)
- Primo amore (1978)
- Neapolitan Mystery (1979)
- La vita è bella (Life is Beautiful, 1979)
- Flash Gordon (1980)
- Il Bisbetico Domato (1980)
- Storie di ordinaria follia (Tales of Ordinary Madness, 1981)
- Nessuno è perfetto (1981)
- Innamorato pazzo (Madly in Love, 1981)
- Love and Money (1982)
- La ragazza di Trieste (The Girl from Trieste, 1982)
- Bonnie e Clyde all’italiana (Bonnie and Clyde Italian Style, 1983)
- Un povero ricco (Rich and Poor, 1983)
- Un amour de Swann (1984, also known as Eine Liebe von Swann, Swann in Love)
- Il futuro è donna (The Future Is Woman, 1984)
- All the Fault of Paradise (Tutta colpa del paradiso) (1985)
- Stregati (1986)
- Grandi magazzini (1986)
- Io e mia sorella (Me and My Sister, 1987)
- Casanova (1987)
- Cronaca di una morte annunciata (Chronicle of a Death Foretold, 1987)
- Il frullo del passero (The Sparrow’s Fluttering, 1988)
- Re (The King of Naples) (1989)
- Codice privato (1989)
- Wait Until Spring, Bandini (1989)
- Il Viaggio di Capitan Fracassa (1990, English titles: Captain Fracassa’s Journey, The Voyage of Captain Fracassa)
- Stasera a casa di Alice (1990)
- A Season of Giants (1990)
- Oscar (1991)
- Count Max (1991)
- La domenica specialmente (Especially on Sunday, 1991)
- Once Upon a Crime (1992)
- El Amante Bilingüe (The Bilingual Lover, 1993)
- Compromesso d’amore (1995, Spanish title: Tatiana, la muñeca rusa, US title: Love Deal)
- Mi fai un favore (1996, US title: Stella’s Favor)
- Pour rire! (1996)
- Widows – Erst die Ehe, dann das Vergnügen (1998)
- Somewhere in the City (1998)
- The Count of Monte Cristo (1998, miniseries)
- Esther (1999 film)
- The Unscarred (1999), co-starred with daughter Naike Rivelli
- Panni sporchi (Dirty Linen, 1999)
- Tierra del fuego (2000)
- Jet Set (2000)
- Domani (2001, English title: Tomorrow)
- Il figlio prediletto (2001 Brazil, Portuguese title: Um Crime Nobre)
- Last Run (2001) as Danny
- Hotel (2001) as Flamenco Spokesperson
- Cavale (2002, also known as Trilogy: One, On the Run) as Cécile Costes
- Un couple épatant (2002, also known as Trilogy: Two, An Amazing Couple) as Cécile Costes
- Après la vie (2002, also known as Trilogy: Three, After the Life) as Cécile Rivet
- Uomini & donne, amori & bugie (2003) as Anna
- The Tulse Luper Suitcases, Part 1: The Moab Story (2003) as Mathilde Figura
- The Tulse Luper Suitcases, Part 2: Vaux to the Sea (2004) as Mathilde Figura
- The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things (2004) as Grandmother
- People (2004) as Aphrodita
- The Tulse Luper Suitcases, Part 3: From Sark to the Finish (2004) as Mathilde Figura
- Di que sí (2004) as Francesca, la directora
- La bambina dalle mani sporche (2005, TV Movie) as Wanda Rosso
- A Life in Suitcases (2005) as Mathilde Figura
- Friday or Another Day (2005) as La mère de Philippe Rohan
- Les Bronzés 3: Amis pour la vie (2006) as Graziella Sparaggi Lespinasse
- L’Inchiesta (2006) as Mary of Magdalene
- Peopling the Palaces at Venaria Reale (2007) as Marchesa di Caraglio
- Civico zero (2007) as Nina
- Postcards from Rome (2008) as Ornella
- Io non ci casco (2008) as Professoressa Lamberti
- Doc West (2009, TV Movie) as Debra Downing
- To Rome with Love (2012) as Pia Fusari
- Checkmate (2016) as Penury
Ornella Muti Giovane
Ornella Muti Fotos
Ornella Muti Celentano
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.