Peter Morgan Biography
Peter Morgan (Peter Julian Robin Morgan) was born on
10th April 1963 in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom.He is a film writer, playwright and producer. He was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2016 New Year Honours for services to drama.
He attended Downside School, Somerset, and gained a
degree in Fine Art from the University of Leeds.
Peter Morgan Movies and TV Shows
- 2006: The Queen
- Since 2016: The Crown
- 2008: Frost/Nixon
- 2013: Rush
- 2006: The Last King of Scotland
- 2010: Hereafter
- 2009: The Damned United
- 2008: The Other Boleyn Girl
- 2010: The Special Relationship
- 2014: American Sniper
- 2006: Longford
- 2011: 360
- 2003: The Deal
- 1998: Martha, Meet Frank, Daniel and Laurence
- 2015: In the Heart of the Sea
- 1995: National Lampoon’s Senior Trip
- 1992: The Silent Touch
- 1990: Dear Rosie
His mother Inga (née Bojcek), was a Catholic Pole who fled the Soviets, and his father, Arthur Morgenthau, was a German Jew who fled the Nazis, arriving in London in 1933. His father died when Morgan was nine years old.
Peter Morgan Wife
On 28 July 1997 he married Anna Carolina Schwarzenberg, daughter of Czech politician and nobleman Karel Schwarzenberg. They separated in 2014.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.