Yelda Reynaud Biography
Yelda Reynaud (Yelda Kaymakci Reynaud) is an Austrian actress born on 17th January 1972 in Vienna, Austria. She is popularly known for her role as in Yara which earned her best actress at the International Mar del Plata Film Festival. She is the founder of Basibozuk Film.
Yelda Reynaud Career
She graduated from French Drama schools L’École Florent and Vera Gregh.Her career in acting began in 1998 with German-Turkish-Swiss production “YARA” (The Wound) by Yilmaz Arslan.
She is a polyglotist being fluent in four languages; Turkish, English, French and German she also speaks Italian and Arabic. She was a jury member of the Istanbul Film Festival and of the Antalya Film Festival.
Yelda started playing supporting roles then did leading parts in the movies “Les filles ne savent pas nager”, “Gece 11:45”, and “Henri Berjac, coup de théâtre”. She acted in numerous Turkish as well as French, German and international feature films. Yelda’s roles in the movies “Yara”-The Wound and “Camur”-Mud, won her several awards such as the Golden Orange Prize at the Antalya Film Festival, Best Actress at international Mar del Plata Film Festival in Argentina and at the international Alexandria Film Festival. Next, she acted in the award winning and critically acclaimed movie “Auf der anderen Seite”-The Edge of Heaven (won Best Screenplay at the Cannes Film Festival). She received Best Actress Award for her performance in “Anlat Istanbul”-Istanbul Tales at the International Istanbul Film Festival.
Yelda Reynaud Movies
|2007||Auf der anderen Seite||Emine|
|2007||Living & Dying||Det. Catherine Pulliam|
|2005||Yolda – Rüzgar geri getirirse|
|2000||Girls Can’t Swim||Solange|
Yelda Reynaud Television Shows
|2009||Parmakliklar Ardinda||seasons 1 and 2|
|1996||Berjac: Coup de théâtre||Zaza Lanquet|
Yelda Reynaud Awards
- 1998: Best Actress, ‘Yara’, at Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival.
- 1998: Best Actress, ‘Yara’, Mar del Plata Film Festival
- 2000: Best Actress, ‘Yara’, Mar del Plata Film Festival
- 2003: Best Actress, ‘Çamur’, SIYAD Turkish Film Critics Association Award.
- 2005: Best Actress, ‘Anlat Istanbul’, Istanbul International Film Festival
Yelda Reynaud Husband
She is married to Jean-Jacques Reynaud.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.