1. You shall show your wife today the same courtesy you did show her on the day of your wedding.
2. You shall express, by words or gestures, your approval for the dinner that is brought before you, since it did not come to the table by itself.
3. You shall remember your wife, consult her about your problems, speak to her of your work.
4. You shall always avoid the appearance of evil, observing the same conduct you believe reasonable for your wife.
5. You shall not lie about your income.
6. You shall remember the birthday of your wife and children.
7. You shall remember the wedding anniversary.
8. You shall not indulge in heated arguments with your wife since you know well that the woman will have the last word.
“Man is the head of creation, and the woman is the crown of his head”