Gabrielle Bernstein Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Gabrielle Bernstein Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Gabrielle Bernstein
- 3 Gabrielle Bernstein Age
- 4 Gabrielle Bernstein Height
- 5 Gabrielle Bernstein Education
- 6 Gabrielle Bernstein Family
- 7 Gabrielle Bernstein Husband
- 8 Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth
- 9 Gabrielle Bernstein Measurements and Facts
- 10 Gabrielle Bernstein Meditation
- 11 Gabrielle Bernstein Honors
- 12 Gabrielle Bernstein Books
- 13 10 Eye-Opening Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions About Gabrielle Bernstein
- 15 Gabrielle Bernstein Contacts
- 16 Related Biographies
Gabrielle Bernstein is an American New York Times Bestselling author, motivational speaker, spiritual leader, as well as podcast host who was born on 1 November 1979 in New York and raised in Larchmont, NY. He has penned eight books including The Universe Has Your Back, Super Attractor, and the latest, her first Audible Original, You Are the Guru.
Gabrielle teaches primarily from the text A Course In Miracles. Gabrielle teaches a practical application of the Course’s principles emphasizing self-love, forgiveness, and a holistic approach to spirituality. This started by hosting intimate conversations with 20 people in her New York City apartment and now Gabrielle has grown into speaking to tens of thousands in sold-out venues throughout the world.
In the year 2009, Gabrielle was featured in The New York Times as a “guru” for the next generation. She was also featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday as a (next-generation thought leader.) The Oprah Winfrey Network chose Gabrielle to be part of the “SuperSoul 100,” a dynamic group of trailblazers whose vision as well as life’s work are bringing a higher level of consciousness to the world.
In March 2020, Gabrielle started a weekly hour-long Instagram Live show. People throughout the world would request to join to get (Dear Gabby’d) live in front of thousands of other viewers, asking questions about burnout, loss, relationships as well as everything in between. In Spring 2021, she launched the Dear Gabby Podcast on all audio platforms and YouTube.
Gabrielle connects with her community through her books, her Miracle Membership, as well as her podcast Dear Gabby. She is currently working on her ninth book.
10 Quick Facts About Gabrielle Bernstein
- Name: Gabrielle Bernstein
- Age: 41
- Birthday: November 1
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Height: Around 5 feet 6 inches
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Author, motivational speaker, spiritual leader, and podcast host
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under review
- Net worth: Between $1 million and $5 million
Gabrielle Bernstein Age
Bernstein is 41 years as of 2021, she was born on Nov 1, 1979, in New York and raised in Larchmont, NY. She celebrates her birthday on 1 Nov yearly and her birth sign is Scorpio.
Gabrielle Bernstein Height
Bernstein stands at an average height. She appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Gabrielle Bernstein Education
Bernstein attended a Jewish summer camp and led a youth group. In 2001, she graduated from Syracuse University where she studied theatre.
Gabrielle Bernstein Family
Gabrielle was born in New York and raised in Larchmont, NY. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Gabrielle’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Gabrielle Bernstein Husband
Bernstein is married to her beloved husband Zach Rocklin in 2014 in a standard spiritual Jewish wedding. She welcomed her first child, Oliver, with her husband Zach Rocklin in December 2018.
Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth
Bernstein has an estimated net worth of $1 million – $5 million dollars as of 2021. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a New York Times Bestselling author, motivational speaker, spiritual leader, and podcast host. Through her various sources of income, Bernstein has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Gabrielle Bernstein Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Gabrielle Bernstein.
Gabrielle Bernstein Wiki
- Full Names: Gabrielle Bernstein
- Popular As: New York Times Bestselling author, motivational speaker, spiritual leader, and podcast host.
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: New York Times Bestselling author, motivational speaker, spiritual leader, and podcast host.
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gabrielle Bernstein Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 41 years as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio.
- Date of Birth: Nov 1, 1979
- Place of Birth: New York and raised in Larchmont, NY.
- Birthday: Nov 1, every year.
Gabrielle Bernstein Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Gabrielle Bernstein Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Zach Rocklin
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: To be updated
Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million – $5 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: New York Times Bestselling author, motivational speaker, spiritual leader, and podcast host.
Gabrielle Bernstein Meditation
The motivational speaker Gabrielle has been devoted to meditation since 1995. Gabrielle has highlighted the numerous benefits of meditation including peace, good health, and calmness. Additionally, she provides a guide to effective meditation to her subscribers.
Moreover, Bernstein is a cohost of the holder of the Guinness World Record for the largest group meditation. To get a detailed guide to Gabrielle Bernstein meditation you can download her samples here.
Gabrielle Bernstein Honors
- She was named one of YouTube’s 16 Next Video Bloggers as a result of sharing her spiritual lessons videos.
- Mashable also included her in its list of 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration.
- The New York Times named her “a new role model”.
- Forbes included her on its list of the 20 Best-Branded Women.
Gabrielle Bernstein Books
- 2019 – Super Attractor
- 2018 – Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs that Hold you Back from Living a Better Life
- 2016 – The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith
- 2013 – May Cause Miracles: A 6-Week Kick-Start to Unlimited Happiness
- 2011 – Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Discovering Self-Love and Miracles
- 2011 – Meditating: Meditations for Fearless Romance
- 2010 – Add More ~ing To Your Life: A Hip Guide To Happiness
10 Eye-Opening Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
- We sense love, but we don’t believe in it. We save our faith for fear. But ultimately, there is a quiet voice in each of us that longs for something better.
- I’m working my happiness like a full-time job.
- The universe is always working on our behalf but not always working on our time.
- Real change requires a desire to change.
- True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.
- When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share the love with others, then true happiness sets in.
- Don’t dance around the perimeter of the person you want to be. Dive deeply and fully into it.
- Worry is a prayer to chaos.
- If my environment dictates my mood, then my life will feel like a roller coaster. The way to steady ground is through my breath
- I can think my way out of fear.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gabrielle Bernstein
Who is Gabrielle Bernstein?
Gabrielle is an accomplished international motivational speaker, life coach, and author.
How old is Gabrielle Bernstein?
Bernstein is 41 years as of 2021, she was born on Nov 1, 1979, in New York and raised in Larchmont, NY.
Did Gabrielle Bernstein have her baby?
International motivational speaker Gabrielle had previously tried to have a child with her husband Zach to any avail, nevertheless, the couple was blessed with a son called Oliver in 2019.
Where is Gabrielle Bernstein from?
Gabrielle hails from New York and grew up in Larchmont, NY USA.
What was Gabby Bernstein addicted to?
At the age of 25, Bernstein was addicted to hard drugs such as cocaine, fortunately, she was able to beat her addiction and is now one of New York’s finest authors.
How tall is Gabrielle Bernstein?
Gabrielle has not shared her height with the public. Nevertheless, as soon as information about her height is available from a credible source we shall update it promptly.
Who is Gabby Bernstein’s husband?
Gabby is married to Zach Rocklin. They got married in 2014 and together they have one child called Oliver. Bernstein and her husband Zach Rocklin reside in New York together with their son Oliver.
How much is Gabrielle Bernstein worth?
Gabrielle has an approximate net worth of $ 1.7 million from her successful career as an author and motivational speaker.
How much does Gabrielle Bernstein make?
Per our average wage estimates for an author in the United States, Gabrielle receives approximately $ 12.85 for a hardcover book copy.
Where does G. Bernstein live?
Gabrielle is a resident of New York, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is G. Bernstein dead or alive?
Bernstein is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is G. Bernstein Now?
Gabrielle is pursuing her professional career in the personal development industry. She is working as an international motivational speaker and author.
Gabrielle Bernstein Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Dan Bernstein
- Gabrielle Graham
- Max Bernstein
- Gabrielle Payne
- Gabrielle Komorowski
- Gabrielle Harmon
- Gabrielle Reece
Featured Famous Models
- Alison Roman
- Amor Towles
- Anne Marie West
- Berniece Baker Miracle
- Bill Bryson
- Connie Willis
- Craig Johnson
- Dave Canterbury
- Delia Owens
- Doreen Virtue
- Douglas Murray
- Dr Joe Dispenza
- Dwayne Wayans
- Elizabeth Kloepfer
- Faye Resnick
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Gigi Graham
- Gordon Keith
- Heather Lindsey
- Henry Lee
- Jackie Hill Perry
- Jen Wilkin
- Jentezen Franklin
- Jonathan Cahn
- Justine Musk
- Keith Ablow
- Lisa Harper
- Lori Gottlieb
- Lysa Terkeurst
- Mark Hemingway
- Marni Kinrys
- Mitch Glazer
- Molly Jong Fast
- Nancy Brinker
- Neal Barnard
- Patrick Madrid
- Paul Tassi
- Philip Yancey
- Reeve Lindbergh
- Rich Lowry
- Rich Wilkerson Jr
- Roderick Spencer
- Sandra Walker
- Sidra Smith
- Stormie Omartian
- Tara Westover
- Ted Williams
- Tiffany Cross
- Victor Davis Hanson
- Victoria Osteen